Quantcast

@Jordanne Loy Benavidez, LSG has too punishing a schedule to have time for :heart:. He is always filming some variety shows!

JSM is waiting for her boyfriend Lee Joon to be discharged from the military, hopefully sometime this month. I did find it sweet that LSG fed both LSJ and JSM oranges, I think they all need some sugar as they have been focused on taking care of the kids for the camping episode. 

I felt sorry for JSM as I think she is not as strong physically as compared to the other 3 MCs in Little Forest. So when they were about to pitch the tent for the camping episode, LSG asked her, " What can you do?"

So Somin is entrusted with the easier task of watching after the kids while they pitched the tent. But you can tell after a while LSJ walked away too as LSG is too efficient, he can do everything all by himself!  In an interview, LSG once said no woman has ever confessed to him before, he is always the one to make the first move in a relationship. Maybe women feel intimidated as he seems to be so perfect, good in everything he does, perfect image and is so successful. In any case, JSM is not the right one for LSG, she belongs to Lee Joon. :P

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Lawyerh, Yeah, Hook Entertainment is great! I am a little upset with Somin's new agency Blossom. Hardly any updates on Somin and she has no new projects that she took on since she joined them in mid August. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Joonminshipper I also always wondering why LSG like never tired. He has 3 variety shows, and 1 drama (wow!). He keep being on the go and never rest. So in one of MITH episode LSG doing personality test, and turn up he was a Sanguine Choleric. This combination is very extrovert type & normally regarded as natural born leader. I guess this explain why he always feel like have so much of energy. 

Regarding LSG character again, LSJ once mentioned to him, you need to look for someone who like to follow your plan. As he noticed LSG is the type who always like to plan very detailed everywhere he go. Not sure if JSM the type that like to follow every plan made by the guy? Haha.... my guess is not ? I feel in terms of energy level & compatibility, SG x SM more suitable as friend? But they do looks cute together at times. 

Talking about energy level, I think SM more relaxed with SJ... They start off quite awkward. But looks like they have grow more comfortable towards each other. If SM dont have BF yet, I would say this ship more interesting and more relaxing to see :D

And talking about bromance, don't y'all laugh when LSG called NR bro... and regarded her as handsome brother hahaha.... LSG is just too funny. 

Btw I think I'm going to miss this show when its ended. The adults & kids all start a bit awkward and wary of each other. But they have grow close after spending times doing the activity together. I feel they're now like a ONE BIG FAMILY. And this show really warms my heart a lot :heart:

• Like 1

@Lawyerh

SJ only has eyes for Brookie! SM is definitely lower in energy level compared to SG. In fact, I think she considered a lot as she is inexperienced before she took on this variety show to challenge herself and get out of her comfort zone. She takes time to warm up as u can see in earlier episodes when interactions with SG and SJ were a little awkward. 

Actually I see zero interest from the Lee Brothers on SM.It’s just at moments, SG and SM look good visually as a couple. But both SM and SG did not show interest in each other that way.  She was a toughie too, she and Narae stayed up late trying to plant the big blue berry tree. SG even laughed that he can imagine her rolling down the hill with the blueberry tree, seriously doubting her physical strength. Lol.

SM and Joon are all homebody , they prefer to stay at home. SG , on the other hand , is super outgoing. Too different. 

• LOL 1

I think both of Lee's brother really need to have daughter in future :joy:.... This is so sweet of Seung Gi. 

@Joonminshipper haha eventhough SG seems to have bunch of energy, I think guy in 30's can't compete with 4 yo. I can see hes really tired when play the gun war with them :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

22 hours ago, Jordanne Loy Benavidez said:

I'm shipping LSG and JSM!!! They look so cute during the car trip. And then when they were playing guns. LSG was shouting her name. And a while ago LSG fed JSM some oranges... I don't know why I find them so cute!!! <3

OMG!  Me too!  And when JSM fed meat to LSG too.

• Love 2

Ice Cream Homemade Story t73NnMU.gif

Actually its my first time seeing how ice cream can be made at home. 

Spoiler

J9CYnwA.jpg

H71Si9e.jpg

LEVZI9O.jpg

7RfVBhR.jpg

It seems tedious and need to wait long time to make.. and you need to keep whisking it.... wah the arms.... will gain some muscles soon!

WfqHC4f.jpg

Since the waiting is long, our Ga On is crying because they keep prioritizing other kids first... I feel sad for her too. Glad Seung Gi is so smart and make her stop crying at once. He gave Seojinnie's pancake and saying this is for you first, and keep secret from the rest...jZ4VVi5.gif

0gh72Zw.jpg

TxIdpIm.jpg

@Heidi Seow @phoenix24 @gm4queen@Joonminshipper@triplem @ktcjdrama @staygold@enchante78 @Jordanne Loy Benavidez @mouse007 some free ice cream for you guys!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

@Lawyerh Gotta love a man who is good with children! :wub:

You can just buy an ice cream maker so it's not as tedious but it still allows you to make ice cream at home!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

omo!!!! As if I needed more reasons to fall deeper into LSG mania!! :heart: I scream!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@staygold @mouse007 The man spent 3 weeks to build this tree house. He do seems received some help from other people... but still !!! Daebak... so crafty. 

t73NnMU.gif

tqqU3j6.jpg

Even Seojinnie... having hard time just to setting up a small Indian tent (for camping with kids) :joy:

TiuIu6M.jpg

Sk3S6T2.jpg

Of course uncle didn't listen and still go with his way 

vsAuMdp.jpg

In the end, Seojinnie gave up and just leave it up to Seung Gi.

He finished up in half an hour :joy: @rubie our uncle lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh hihi I had the ice cream maker toy as a kid like mouse said.  However, we teach kids to do it at school all the time for experiment.  Their problem is proportion or science.  Should take 5-10 minutes at most with plastic bags.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

JSM IG Update 19/9/2019

8th #Ssomday Video teaser

Little angels

Will be back with the start of fully-fledged Chuseok Holidays

Translation cr.Cutefairy2017

• Like 1
  • Love 1

first the bracelet now the flower.  Poor seojin, but at lease she is a kid with loyalty wink @Lawyerh.  Lol and is there a story behind new profile pic?

• LOL 2

@phoenix24 But towards the end of episode I also saw Brooke clinging to Seojinnie's leg haha. So cute... They actually quite close somehow. Eventhough clearly the level of love is not mutual XX2gBMd.gif

Btw about Seung Gi comment.. how he built treehouse for 3 weeks and just 30 minutes for tents. Seems kids didnt really know the difference. I think this comments are so true. And kids easily get bored and always want to move on to try new stuff. 

And yeah notice some of the kids not around like Yi Hyeon & the 6 yrs old genius guy (i forgot his name), the one always compete with Yi Han. I think they will continue add new kids, to liven up... and I think its good they will be more challenged to understand more personality & characters. 

And lastly, So Min comment about Yoojin is pretty spot on. I think she feels really close with So Min and want always together with her. I hope she also try to open up more with other uncles & auntie .. 

Ok trully lastly, love this beautiful forests snapshot in the night time qMp7MsH.gif

NnTdZ03.jpg

Xs0Cfzu.jpg

LavZLqM.jpg

• Love 3

3 hours ago, phoenix24 said:
Yea never know what you'll get from kids, but he'll always be Brooke's fruit fairy::D

Hahaha, kids is unknown :joy:

Chingus~! Little Forest on No.11~!:wub:

September Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

93e64ef6f8334690b52a1478abe6a715.jpeg?s=

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for variety shows!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, interaction, media coverage, community awareness, and viewership indexes of 50 popular variety programs, using big data collected from August 10 to September 11.

MBC’s “I Live Alone” maintained its position at the top of the rankings this month, enjoying a 10.56 percent rise in its brand reputation index for a total score of 10,964,965. High-ranking phrases in the show’s keyword analysis included “thrive,” “prepare,” and “like,” while its highest-ranking related terms included “Lee Si Eon,” “Kian 84,” and “Park Na Rae.”

SBS’s “Wife’s Taste” took second place on the list with a brand reputation index of 9,728,677, while JTBC’s “Camping Club” rose to third place after seeing a 44.61 percent increase in its score. The Fin.K.L members’ reality show scored a total brand reputation index of 8,559,287 for September.

Check out the top 20 for this month below!

1. “I Live Alone”
  2. “Wife’s Taste”
  3. “Camping Club”
  4. Ask Us Anything
  5. Three Meals a Day
  6. “Taste of Dating”
  7. My Ugly Duckling
  8. “Laborhood on Hire”
  9. Radio Star
  10. Running Man
  11. Little Forest
  12. The Return of Superman
  13. “Same Bed, Different Dreams”
  14. “Baek Jong Won’s Alley Restaurant”
  15. The King of Mask Singer
  16. “Begin Again”
  17. Immortal Songs
  18. “Nationwide Singing Contest”
  19. How Do You Play?
  20. “Carefree Travelers”
Edited by Heidi Seow
  • Thanks 1

Yup yup @phoenix24 actually I have been long long time didnt watch ROS... I was I Live Alone before, only for my fav oppas.. Is the changes to see their usual day/life.. quite interesting to me.. :D

• LOL 2

15 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

@Lawyerh hihi I had the ice cream maker toy as a kid like mouse said.  However, we teach kids to do it at school all the time for experiment.  Their problem is proportion or science.  Should take 5-10 minutes at most with plastic bags.

@phoenix24 in school, we do it with ziploc bags, pour a small packet of milo into ziploc bag. Fill a bigger ziploc with ice and salt. Put the smaller milo ziploc into the big ziploc bag and keep shaking until milo solidifies into ice cream. Kids have a lot of fun, the key is not to put too much milo.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1