[Variety 2019] Little Forest 리틀 포레스트 (SBS)

7SXMT7K.jpg

LITTLE FOREST 리틀 포레스트

K8WjBaC.jpg

• Episodes: 16
  • Aired:  12th August 2019 -  1st October 2019
  • Aired On: Monday, Tuesday 10PM KST
  • Network: SBS
  • PD : Kim Jung Wook

“Little Forest” will star Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seo Jin, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min as they run an environmentally friendly daycare center for children to play and enjoy nature.

mouqdYF.jpg

5kS6Jre.jpg

Spoiler

UEE0cCK.jpg

VWfXv5W.jpg

Pic. Credit Naver.

Official SBS Link :

Thanks @Lawyerh for starting this, you're doing great. Well done!

Here's the initial news of Little Forest to share at the thread. Now we're ready to roll! :lol:

May 28, 2019

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Seo Jin Confirmed For SBS’s First Monday-Tuesday Variety Show

Source: Soompi by D. S.kim

a17aab38718a447fa8fef527926ff5a9.jpeg

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin will be uniting for a variety show!

On May 28, it was confirmed that Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin will appear on the upcoming variety show “Little Forest” (tentative title), SBS’s first Monday-Tuesday variety show.

The program will follow Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin as they run an environmentally friendly daycare center, where children are allowed to play while enjoying fresh air and nature.

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin are known for their close friendship, which they have previously talked about on various shows and interviews. The production team of “Little Forest” said, “Please look forward to the never-seen-before chemistry of ‘Lee Brothers’ Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi on a variety show and the daycare center that is operated by the two.”

“Little Forest” is set to premiere in the summer.

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 9:37 PM, Lawyerh said:

Lee Seung Gi, Jung So Min, And More Show Adorable Chemistry With Kids On “Little Forest”

Jul 22, 2019
by L. Kim

Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min have entered “Little Forest”!

The new variety show “Little Forest” revolves around an environmentally friendly daycare center for children to play and enjoy nature.

On July 22, the first teaser images were revealed. In the first photo, the four members are leaning against the fence and smiling widely at each other.

Another photo shows meal time at the care house, and Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min are skillfully feeding the kids while Lee Seo Jin gazes at the children with a fatherly smile.

An individual photo of Lee Seung Gi shows him walking around the garden while holding a child’s hand tightly. Wearing cute suspenders, Park Na Rae holds a child’s hand to help her balance on a tree trunk. Jung So Min also shows her natural connection with children by posing with a cheerful smile while holding two kids in her arms.

Omo, children all so cute~! :wub:

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha yeah this look so cute..  i like grumpy Lee Seo Jin... i want to know how he handle kids lol. Lee Seung Gi is so bubbly & friendly i think he will do well here. And Jung So Min also look so nice & kind. Im not too familiar with Park Narae but i think she will be funny too. 

Only start on 8/12 btw :)

Yes yes! I wanna grumpy Lee Seo Jin! definitely will crack us out. haha! Oh my still got 3 weeks to go.. Btw this show just only 16 episodes? quite short though.. 

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya i think its only 16. Its quite special since its airing on SBS which normally taking normal drama air time. So they're kind of giving this show a lot of importance, in my opinion. 

Some reality show like Master in the House indeed have many episodes. But maybe this one will be limited only, cos its also not too easy to run the kids center ? :lol: Anyway i think the concept of this reality show is great. Hope it's good & fun! See you soon babe. 

P.s i also not too sure the kids is from where? Maybe from neighbourhood? I think JSM nephew or niece will join... i not too sure. 

I see I see. Oops I just notice the showing time. Yes the concept is great. We will see more side for both Lee Lee coz kids is unpredictable. :D

I think the baby is JSM nephew if I'm not mistake. How nice he can sleep on SeungGi shoulder.. haha! I pretty sure all fans sure heart melted. :D

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

“Little Forest” Cast Members Show Expertise In Capturing Children’s Hearts

Aug 8, 2019
by S. Nam

SBS’s upcoming variety show “Little Forest” has released new photos of the cast outdoors!

“Little Forest” is a new Monday-Tuesday variety show in which Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min run an environmentally friendly daycare center.

In the new stills, Park Na Rae and Jung So Min are smiling brightly in front of a background filled with bright green nature.

Another set of stills also shows Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi playing with children in the refreshing outdoor air.

Lee Seo Jin’s gentle and caring nature shines brightly in the photo of him tenderly wiping a child’s face. Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi is attentively looking after the children with his usual bright smile.

The production team shared that Park Na Rae captivated the children with her trademark bright energy, while Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi took it upon themselves to study about children beforehand.

Lee Seo Jin personally visited a cooking studio to learn to cook food for children, and Lee Seung Gi read publications on how to properly look after children. Furthermore, Jung So Min became the “popular aunt” with her love for children, even surprising the production team by learning “kids yoga.”

@rubie @Heidi Seow LSJ personally learn cooking... oh i love him really... haha... really can't wait :heart:

Awww~~~ Look at the way he wiping a child's face @Lawyerh.. Lovely..:love:. More daddy feeling come out already~~~:wub::wub: 

But LSJ know how to cook right? Coz I remember he does cook at 3 meals A day.

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He do can bake some bread :joy: Cooking as far as i remember Eric Mun like doing all the job lol... But ya think not so bad got some basics. 

Oh I remember that giant sausage bun :joy:  4 guys finish 2 giant sausage buns, my gosh.. Eric Mun seriously damn know how to cook, I always get hungry when they eating.. torturing :lol:  But this time LSJ need to challenge kid's foods so I dont think is an easy preparation but fighting LSJ~!:wub:

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wahaha its that penguin for potty training? I tot its just for playing.

Btw just now i watched a bit the press con. Its funny LSJ dont want make "heart heart" sign with LSG bwahahaha :skull:

This is the half heart :sweat_smile:

The girl more successful :joy:

Hahaha it looks like potty training to me.. hahahaha! We shall see tonight. Sure they wonder what is that.. 

Oh my, why hyung so mean to dongseng.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

Jung So Min Surprises Lee Seung Gi + Reveals Her Family Home On “Little Forest”

828497dbbee74de583b96228f0e03702.jpeg?s=

Jung So Min invited viewers to see her home on “Little Forest”!

This SBS variety program follows Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seo Jin, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min as they open and run a childcare center in the countryside.

On the August 12 premiere, Lee Seung Gi arrived outside of a home. Having no knowledge of his destination, he asked the staff whose house this was. After ringing the doorbell, he walked in to find Jung So Min holding a baby.

Little-Forest3-e1565637135915.jpg

Lee Seung Gi asked, “Is this your home?” and she introduced herself to the actor. He followed up with, “Are you the homeowner?” and she replied, “My parents are the homeowners and I’m living off of them.”

She revealed that she was the final member of the cast, and then introduced the baby in her arms as her nephew Yoo An. Lee Seung Gi was given a tour of the home, and the three of them headed to the outside area.

jung-so-min-1.jpgjung-so-min1.jpg

jung-so-min-5.jpg

Many decorations in their home celebrating Jung So Min were also shown to viewers.

jung-so-min-4.jpgjung-so-min-3.jpg

Jung So Min asked Lee Seung Gi if he knew how to hold children, and he held the baby in his arms with some difficulty. He nervously said, “This is harder than exercise.” As he looked after her nephew, Jung So Min went to greet Park Na Rae and Lee Seo Jin who arrived at her home.

“Little Forest” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki! Check out the clip below:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Seojinnie said he dont like small kids. But i think he's a tsundere as always. He adored his niece irl. :lol:

Hihi hard to say no to kids who come to you looking so adorable and innocent.  He sure warm up quick :D

23 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

The fellow challenge LSJ into battle of arm wristling.....

And the champion is...... :joy:

Lol you know there are some adult that don't know and don't let kid win.  I was wondering if by chance he would do that and then kid start crying crazily.  That would be such a headache.

• LOL 3