[Variety 2019] Little Forest 리틀 포레스트 (SBS)

I never had it too @phoenix24 but I definitely gonna try it. What I know is there is a skills to make this steamed egg in fluffy round shape.. I'm not sure where did I saw the video before.. but they put another pot on it so that when the egg is well cook and fluffy it will follow the pot shape and won't shrink even when u remove it.. It stay nicely done.. :wub:  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Supermaaann!! 

this @Heidi Seow @Ameera Ali @phoenix24.... i need to watch this asap! Great coordination! And Seung Gi is pretty strong.... 

Watched with Sub @Lawyerh Oh my they did a great team work for this pose! Well done! :thumbsup:

This pose is not easy at all.. Both really need to trust each other to complete this pose.. If the person who stand on top didn't use core strength and stand still sure will fell off..  SooMiin failed few times when she learned on class.. So glad she made it this time! Well done! :thumbsup: Oh yes, SeungGi really strong. considers he is in half squad and support SooMin, Good job!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Supermaaann!! 

How cute is this @Heidi Seow @Ameera Ali @phoenix24.... i need to watch this asap! Great coordination! And Seung Gi is pretty strong.... 

Yea, good balance and strength.  Most people don't have good bottom strength.  It kind of remind me of the horse stance in kungfu movies back in the days though, but updated version.  Too bad the children were still not as interested as they hope, but at least they try.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Yea, good balance and strength.  Most people don't have good bottom strength.  It kind of remind me of the horse stance in kungfu movies back in the days though, but updated version.  Too bad the children were still not as interested as they hope, but at least they try.

My bottom strength very bad :sweatingbullets: Now slightly ok coz went for gym.. Squad can strength up your bottom muscle and core. :D 

Brooke keep doing Spiderman's action are so funny. Yihan looks enjoy doing superman~~ 

So happy to see Yihan learned how to ride bike without extra wheel.. Nice job! :thumbsup: Poor SeungGi (Uncle Motors) almost wanna out of breath when Grace said "again" .. :sweat_smile:  

• LOL 3

Posting after a long time...! I am loving this program a lot!!! So refreshing... And so lovely!!! :wub: Seung Gi & So Min have a great chemistry & OMG.... He is strong enough to carry a woman!! :D Such a gentlemen! Seriously, haven't they acted together in a drama yet, guys????!! They really make a cute couple!! :kiss_wink: Ha ha ha... Heard that she already has a bf!!!! And she's calling Seung Gi as "oppa"! But still wanna see them in a drama together!!!! Right, guys????! :D

And dear @Lawyerh chingu, how many eps are there for this great show dear???!!! B) I bet we'll all feel alone once this is over! And I am pretty serious about this thing that aren't the adults tired dealing with those little brats???! :mrgreen: He he he... I think that when you are this little at age, never mind whether you are a girl or boy, you are unintentionally a rascal!!! :D Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And giving the little gentleman a helping hand.... No doubt, this is definitely gonna be a memorable experience for all of them!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@gm4queen After all that hard work Yi Han still ran to Na Rae all excitedly.  I felt bad for SG, but at least remember to run back and give him a high five.

It's was also funny when SG and SJ was listening in about dating advice.  The kid have a system haha.  I never understood the richard simmons her off thing because boy like girl when I was a kid.  Think they fail in execution.

• LOL 2

54 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

@gm4queen After all that hard work Yi Han still ran to Na Rae all excitedly.  I felt bad for SG, but at least remember to run back and give him a high five.

It's was also funny when SG and SJ was listening in about dating advice.  The kid have a system haha.  I never understood the richard simmons her off thing because boy like girl when I was a kid.  Think they fail in execution.

I think Narea got mother/buddy feeling for Yihan.. That's why he ran to her 1st when he success.. but ya do feel bad for SG, can see he quite heart break when he wanna high five..  

Oh that part very funny too! suddenly is like in relationship consultant room. Seriously 6 yo kids already know I like you and write love letter.. What happened to my age? I feel so outdate. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

Just found out on Wiki that Little Forest will be having its final episode on Oct. 7! Then we have about 2 more weeks for this cute show! B) :wub: Love is all around! Gonna miss them a lot....

5f5794f18cf64ca995b4e55dc891b94e.jpg?x=b

14 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh that part very funny too! suddenly is like in relationship consultant room. Seriously 6 yo kids already know I like you and write love letter.. What happened to my age? I feel so outdate:sweat_smile:

I was thinking the same thing dear... When I was little, I didn't know a thing about the world! Never knew that a word named Love even exists! But now, ha ha ha... they fall for each other at just 6 & they must be missing the beautiful childhood they should have in... In that case, I think we are kind of lucky that we had our childhood to the fullest with a light mind not with a heavy mind as of nowadays kids have... :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... Just kidding! I think we should go forward as well as the society, otherwise we'd be all alone.! :( Can't even believe that things are so opposite now for kids!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Next Episode 30th September, seems will be a battle of Lee Seo Jin vs Lee Seung Gi to determined which style will be the better father lol.

Jung So Min & Narae will give their answer at same time. And seems they both laugh together afterwards....  What will be their answer?!?

@phoenix24 @Heidi Seow @gm4queen

Source Naver Ten Asia. 

hihi placing any bets yet @Lawyerh?

• LOL 1

57 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lee Seo Jin turn the table, seems Yi Han will choose the Mister Uncle as the one suffer the most in the show and win no 1 popularity? While everyone was expecting So Min to be picked as the most popular. Yi Han will explained his reasoning & Seo Jin seems to be impressed. He wish to give him 10000 won = 8 USD? Lol.

So Min will show her carpentry skill too... following Seung Gi step? She seems want to build house for new members... Puppies! Haha... Ah I so love this show. 

Oh, that must be kind of a blow to SG after Na Rae thing now Yi Han choose SJ too. Dum dum dum...Should of known you pick SG after profile pic change lol.

• LOL 2