[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

10 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

lmao so true - I blame the character and not Chen Kun - he was fine and his chemistry with Ni Ni was also great given how non-existent the OTP moments were but their relationship in the drama is pretty unhealthy - that's my major issue 

Chang Chen really brings out the best in Ni Ni - there's so much more to explore here because of the drama content - I'm really happy this project came along for Ni Ni ^_^^_^ and for us that we get to see such good acting :D 

Yeap! This!

In TROP sometimes i felt that Chen Kun was acting for himself and not as a part of the couple. Though he had great moments, the whole thing between them was a bit weird in terms of chemistry. Its just a matter of taste and a matter of how well 2 actors are willing to break down themselves so to give birth to the character. Ni Ni in TROP was magical! But in L&D she seems to dance a perfect tango with her partner!

------------

KissAsian stole that sub group's  subbed videos and even covered their trademark! The nerve they have! Clearly thieves! 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

goodness gracious. fan subs have been released until episode 30. however, the subber is so mad right now because kissasian's been continually stealing their effort. kissasian had the audacity to even cover the subber's watermark. it's so ugly. the subber is currently getting dismayed and don't want to upload anymore. oh gosh. oh gosh. oh gosh. how am i going to survive?!?

We should all block kissasian, plus report, even though there's not a matter of legal copyright infringement, but its immoral and shame for that site! The girls spend hours to sub and sync -and they do a great job, better than official subbing (i have a problem with most Chinese series, due to the high speed of subtitles, i dont have the time to read them).

Such losers and thieves!

2 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

goodness gracious. fan subs have been released until episode 30. however, the subber is so mad right now because kissasian's been continually stealing their effort. kissasian had the audacity to even cover the subber's watermark. it's so ugly. the subber is currently getting dismayed and don't want to upload anymore. oh gosh. oh gosh. oh gosh. how am i going to survive?!?

this is bad news :'(  the episodes I watched had PCCD logo - I thought they were being credited! 

3 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Yeap! This!

In TROP sometimes i felt that Chen Kun was acting for himself and not as a part of the couple. Though he had great moments, the whole thing between them was a bit weird in terms of chemistry. Its just a matter of taste and a matter of how well 2 actors are willing to break down themselves so to give birth to the character. Ni Ni in TROP was magical! But in L&D she seems to dance a perfect tango with her partner!

------------

KissAsian stole that sub group's  subbed videos and even covered their trademark! The nerve they have! Clearly thieves! 

yes, Chen Kun was too absorbed in his character lol Ni Ni did a lot to save that drama 

Omg I’m so busy at work but had to take a quick peek here on my lunch break. This thread is blowing up, but I can’t look, it’s like a mine field here!! I’m so scared to stumble on spoiler clips, I still haven’t watched today’s episodes yet! 

You guys are really roping me into this FF business, aren’t you? :joy: if I do it, I’ll need some help! I’m not sure I understand what entails a private group. I’ve published on wattpad before and if I do write, it would probably be through that avenue.

41 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Omg I’m so busy at work but had to take a quick peek here on my lunch break. This thread is blowing up, but I can’t look, it’s like a mine field here!! I’m so scared to stumble on spoiler clips, I still haven’t watched today’s episodes yet! 

You guys are really roping me into this FF business, aren’t you? :joy: if I do it, I’ll need some help! I’m not sure I understand what entails a private group. I’ve published on wattpad before and if I do write, it would probably be through that avenue.

(you put your fluent english in writing the fanfics, 

i put extra ideas and admin of the group) :blush:

Spoiler

And another pose of the same pic, just to get through the upcoming frustration tomorrow:

005xlRdNgy1g60zmtmofwj30hw0bqq9b.jpg

Here she kneels and says her wedding vows in front of the gods, claiming that: "now that im your wife you can never leave me again"

and he answers:

"since when people get married with only one person saying the vows?"

4 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Yeap! This!

------------

I heard a lot of good things about Ni Ni in TROP, but I also heard that they edit it very badly and the ending. 

I thought it was my bias toward the Chang Chen and Ni NI that blind me with their magical interaction.   I think it's also help that the L&D scriptwriters focus on the 2 leads and not write a better 2nd lead storyline. 

I've been debating for weeks if I should create an account here. I discovered this site and I come here daily. I don't usually join these sort of forum sites because people can be hateful. But then as we are approaching the end, I was like why not? I've been bottling so much inside. 

While I was waiting for subs during the beginning of L&D, I decided to watch TROP for Ni Ni plus the reviews were good. And honestly I don't know why I did that to myself. I kept comparing Chen kun and Chang chen's chemistry with Ni Ni. I had to stop TROP because I decided to only focus on L&D. So after L&D I'll finish TROP. Nonetheless, Ni Ni is amazing in both. 

I can't believe we're already almost done with the drama. Today's episode caught me off guard. Lol They are good kissers. The last chinese drama I watched where I thought the main leads were good kissers was General and I. (Fyi, I haven't watched that many chinese dramas, lol)

I have to say last night's eps gave me butterflies. This is hands down be best kissing I've seen in cdrama. I'm so glad I watched this drama and am so glad that you guys were here keeping the thread going. Everyone here is amazing so I'm sad that tonight's eps will be the ending of this drama. I really really love Chang Chen and Ni NI's acting and will miss them. Hoping to see them again in another drama together.

Does anyone know how weibo super talk works? Last night Chang Chen was at #3 and now hes at #97? That seems strange it dropped so much. Sighs. :tears: Hopefully, it goes back up he's such a great actor.

Chang Chen Super Topic Link

@Viv Welcome to the thread hope you will like the ending tonight. :)

Luv.jpg

Luv.jpg

Here's the trailer for upcoming eps (ending). I cant wait till Yun Feng comes back. :wub:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/I2nIJieB3?fid=1034:4405677469424546

1 hour ago, jacquelinetan said:

I am glad with the new preview, Ling Xi did not allowed Jiu Chen to venture off making decision for her without her knowledge.

its really good for building a good marriage for them. 

Jiu Chen needs to come to terms with the fact that he isn't only a GoW anymore, but he got a wife (well they didn't get married yet, but still) 

I love how understand they are of each other though. 

tomorrow is gonna be so sad to say goodbye to our sexy uncle and little bird...:bawling:

I'm back, but I still haven't watched those two episodes! (think i might save them for this weekend and binge all 4 of them. Is it weird that I'm feeling inclined to hold off on watching because I don't want it to be over?? :bawling:) My heart is so full from reading of all your posts though. And I did spoil myself a little by watching the preview for the last 2 episodes... Girls, I think we were wrong! They're definitely not gonna separate at all! Bless these writers, they're about to give us something very satisfying and rare: TEAM WORK in a relationship. If this turns out to be the case, I think I can call this drama one of the best romances I've seen come out of Asia.

Also, this thread is like the best ever too, everyone is so lovely. Sexy Uncle and Little Bird tribe :heart:  

Oh yeah, and thanks for all the brilliant FF ideas and interview translations. Hahaha, the visions are all rolling around in my noggin'! If it happens, I'm thinking it'll be a story that overlaps two different perspectives - real-world Chang Chen and Ni Ni and their characters JC and LX. It'll shuffle back and forth between their BTS romance and the retelling of some parts of L&D. 

12 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

I'm dropping this here until everyone has a chance to see the episode.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4405678754232341

Spoiler

Vietsubs came thru so I’ll try to translate the scene lololol. Might not be accurate

*LX puts her face close to JC*

LX: Why are you so pretty(?)

*JC smiles, and LX proceeds to kiss him all over the face*

JC: LX, you can’t be naughty (or act inappropriate) *he says it 2x*

*JC is on top of LX now, and LX stops for a bit*

LX: JC, let’s get married

*LX walks to up to JC*

JC: You’re awake. You drank a lot, does your head hurt? Last night... 

LX: Don’t say anymoreeeee

*JC looks down at something*

JC: You wanted this (?) (t/n I’m icky about this one).

JC: I was waiting until you received/meet master (t/n I think he’s talking about the white beard man lol) to give it to you. Seeing you in a hurry like that (last night), I’ll give it to you now.

*LX opens the scroll*

LX: Marriage letter?! (Idk what the scroll is called in English)

LX: Who’s in a hurry 

*hugs*

JC: I’m in a hurry, I’m really really in a hurry. 

JC: I can’t wait another day

I really like this scene.Ling Xi admirer GoW for a long time and when this scene  feels like get big hit. She really really love him so much. Her dreams come true. Ling Xi so lucky get JC whole heart. He is yours now, little fairy.

Maybe America have fairy tale story like Cinderella, China have this Fairy Tale.  :wub:

When bridge scene ep 58. I really want to know what Ling xi talk. I just can understand she want bring baize, she want plant peach blossom tree at congji yuan but she want JC help her because cong ji is cold area. And then she want kitchen like human realm because she like eat rice. Am i wrong? She ask what colour JC like. Color for what? Can someone help me please translate.. what detail they talked. 

2 hours ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

I'm back, but I still haven't watched those two episodes! (think i might save them for this weekend and binge all 4 of them. Is it weird that I'm feeling inclined to hold off on watching because I don't want it to be over?? :bawling:) My heart is so full from reading of all your posts though. And I did spoil myself a little by watching the preview for the last 2 episodes... Girls, I think we were wrong! They're definitely not gonna separate at all! Bless these writers, they're about to give us something very satisfying and rare: TEAM WORK in a relationship. If this turns out to be the case, I think I can call this drama one of the best romances I've seen come out of Asia.

Also, this thread is like the best ever too, everyone is so lovely. Sexy Uncle and Little Bird tribe :heart:  

Oh yeah, and thanks for all the brilliant FF ideas and interview translations. Hahaha, the visions are all rolling around in my noggin'! If it happens, I'm thinking it'll be a story that overlaps two different perspectives - real-world Chang Chen and Ni Ni and their characters JC and LX. It'll shuffle back and forth between their BTS romance and the retelling of some parts of L&D. 

Indeed! It would brake the stereotype: male sacrifices himself for the sake of the world, protecting his woman etc etc same old dull story.

Oh you 'll be thrilled with yesterday's episodes im telling you! Just get a bucket of ice cream and get ready to be happily surprised! I ve never seen such hot stuff in c-drama!

and let me add something about your idea of fanfic:

YES YES YES YES

:love:

Archived