[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

15 minutes ago, Cammy said:

oh my gosh where to even beginning! 

the episodes seems to move so fast now and tomorrow....im so nervous!

JiuChen preparing to sacrifice himself again....it's almost not fair that he didn't tell her what's really at stake but at the same time it made sense...their little moment of happiness together...I seriously hope its not the last. 

I have a feeling that she will be there in the very end  at the battle to help him and  he's not dead for good! 

YT and JX is  just the worst combination....urgh 

ON ANOTHER NOTE 

I couldnt stop  smiling! The naughty little bird took the first initiative again haha. Drunk LX its a fun LX :joy:

I wonder if their daughter will be a dragon

Why can't it be to have a few more episodes with such scenes! I mean what would be the cost for them to cut some episodes from the 2nd arc and give us 2 more now! A bit more of that great couple! :tears:

Another question: is there a kiss missing or is it my idea?

I mean this one:

69304374_1826958417407075_35722157571168

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Why can't it be to have a few more episodes with such scenes! I mean what would be the cost for them to cut some episodes from the 2nd arc and give us 2 more now! A bit more of that great couple! :tears:

omg right? JUST CUT anything from from the second arc with ah mo and JX. that was a waste of space.....

im not ready for my heart to be torn apart tomorrow.....

I don't know if I come to read spoilers first or just watch it and cry  

27 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

27 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Another question: is there a kiss missing or is it my idea?

I mean this one:

69304374_1826958417407075_35722157571168

I didn't see it ether. maybe its from a different angle you know? its beautiful though. imma pretend it did happen when we werent looking haha

The news subs have come!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I know you all are in the last episode but right now, I am gushing over the ending of episode 28.

Remember the scene when he meets again with A'mo while she was picking herbs? They got stuck in a shack while they wait for the rain to stop. When the rain was ending, JC used his powers to let the rain be even he'll get a cold hand and so just he can spend more time with A'mo! They were just happy and enjoying being together without the need of words. 

7 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Ok...i just saw the preview. Confirm our girl went down there to confront him n decided to get stuck with him in fulingyan

I think so too because I saw them together in their dragon and phoenix forms - you go girl! :D:D

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

Thank you so much! This thread is filled with such wonderful people :wub: Love how she talked about Chang Chen for most of the interview :joy: @Alice_in_a_rabbithole this is solid material girl :D:D

@blueclueblue what's a republic series?

I stole this mydramalist's article.  The so-called Republican era in China spans roughly between 1912, following the fall of the last imperial dynasty of the Qing, up to 1949 marked by the civil war and the arrival to power of the communist party

31 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

OMG, YES!!!!! THEY KNOW HOW TO ROLL IT!!!! AND IT AINT NOTHING LIKE TMOPB wherein only Mark Chao had the passion and Yang Mi stood like a doll. 

You should watch Three times with him and Shu Qi for the last part of the movie.  They had one very passionate kiss scene.  I think it also helps that Ni Ni is a fan of Chang Chen.  Talk about being lucky.

4 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

You should watch Three times with him and Shu Qi for the last part of the movie.  They had one very passionate kiss scene.  I think it also helps that Ni Ni is a fan of Chang Chen.  Talk about being lucky.

How can she not be - and she is indeed lucky - they did a range of scenes together with a lot of emotions - it's like a crash course acting class for her from her idol lol

Just now, shimshimae said:

How can she not be - and she is indeed lucky - they did a range of scenes together with a lot of emotions - it's like a crash course acting class for her from her idol lol

Especially after that fiasco in TROP (fiasco when it comes to love scenes, otherwise i loved it)!

Im still with that silly teary smile last couple of hours! ouf!

Is there any trailer out for tomorrow? Any spoiler? Anything at all?

Yes i sound desperate and miserable.

Yes i am both!

:joy:

@shimshimae

https://www.instagram.com/p/-3LSFqosQG/

To help you with your fan fic, this is how they met.  Ni Ni approached Chang Chen at an event and told him that they should work together.  In some random interview that someone posted on douban.  Ni Ni mentioned that she's going to get a license for motor bike and Chang Chen suggested they should ride together.  He has a license for motor bike. 

Why do I know all of these random stuffs?  I know Chang Chen and watched his movies here and there.  But once I watch this series, it makes me very curious why he's not at the popular level like Zhang Zi Yi, Zhao Wei, etc.  What I noticed is he's not in a lot of popular movies and he usually appeared in minor roles with a more popular actors/ actresses or there're not much development for a lot of his roles.

11 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Yes, she’s very lucky.  But often time a lot of actresses are holding themselves back since they have a specific image to keep.  May be I'm a little bias in a some way, but I feel like Ni Ni is giving her all and not care too much about look but more of bringing out the character.

12 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

@shimshimae

https://www.instagram.com/p/-3LSFqosQG/

To help you with your fan fic, this is how they met.  Ni Ni approached Chang Chen at an event and told him that they should work together.  In some random interview that someone posted on douban.  Ni Ni mentioned that she's going to get a license for motor bike and Chang Chen suggested they should ride together.  He has a license for motor bike. 

Why do I know all of these random stuffs?  I know Chang Chen and watched his movies here and there.  But once I watch this series, it makes me very curious why he's not at the popular level like Zhang Zi Yi, Zhao Wei, etc.  What I noticed is he's not in a lot of popular movies and he usually appeared in minor roles with a more popular actors/ actresses or there're not much development for a lot of his roles.

I saw that picture too! and thought the same lol so many details already - this crowdfunding fanfic is taking off strongly :D:D 

clarification: @Alice_in_a_rabbithole  would be doing this supposed fanfic lol (although I agree @Vals Stor that it should be private)

thought of writing fanfic for LX and JC if they didn't give us enough meat but thankfully they did :D :D (and I will definitely write something if a nice idea strikes :D)

8 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

Yes, she’s very lucky.  But often time a lot of actresses are holding themselves back since they have a specific image to keep.  May be I'm a little bias in a some way, but I feel like Ni Ni is giving her all and not care too much about look but more of bringing out the character.

that's what I love about Ni Ni - she gives her all and it brings so much authenticity - she gave herself in TROP - while I did mourn lack of OTP moments like @Vals Stor - I don't really like the male protagonist (the actor is amazing) so I'm happy she's romancing this sexy God of War who stands up for her in a way no one can ^_^ 

22 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I saw that picture too! and thought the same lol so many details already - this crowdfunding fanfic is taking off strongly :D:D 

clarification: @Alice_in_a_rabbithole  would be doing this supposed fanfic lol (although I agree @Vals Stor that it should be private)

thought of writing fanfic for LX and JC if they didn't give us enough meat but thankfully they did :D :D (and I will definitely write something if a nice idea strikes :D)

that's what I love about Ni Ni - she gives her all and it brings so much authenticity - she gave herself in TROP - while I did mourn lack of OTP moments like @Vals Stor - I don't really like the male protagonist (the actor is amazing) so I'm happy she's romancing this sexy God of War who stands up for her in a way no one can ^_^ 

Chen Kun was fine as Ning Yi (despite the character flaws and the ridiculous last episodes when Ning Yi seemed like a lunatic kind of Batman). But he reminds me Jim Carey as an actor, sometimes he seems fake in acting, i dont know, he had some great moments with Ni Ni in TROP-Ni Ni nailed it as always- but Chang Chen is at another level. Especially when performing ultra manly roles, he has that depth, that introverted quality in acting

Ni Ni on the other hand, is more extroverted as an actress and she can equally give depth to her heroines without exaggerating. She knows how to use her voice and her face/body, plus she has the mentality of an actress and not a celebrity, thus she doesnt hold back in whatever they ask her to do during shooting. That's why Cheng and Nini can carry each other so beautifully as we see in L&D.

An old Hollywood actor once said: when in movies/dramas, one of the most important elements between the OTP is the mix of temperatures of each. One should "be" the cold and the other the "hot" (in terms of temperament). There comes the familiarity and trust between them and....et voila! You ve got your top notch pairing!

Still no spoilers for tomorrow or an extra trailer....they 're killing us slowly

(on a more serious note, if we ever try to make a fanfic kind of "club" , i think it should be private for 2 reasons: first of all to avoid having all these maniacs out there who ship real people and many times they cause problems to their fav celebs. Second, so to be free to write anything we want, and enjoy our creativity)

1 minute ago, Vals Stor said:

Chen Kun was fine as Ning Yi (despite the character flaws and the ridiculous last episodes when Ning Yi seemed like a lunatic kind of Batman). But he reminds me Jim Carey as an actor, sometimes he seems fake in acting, i dont know, he had some great moments with Ni Ni in TROP-Ni Ni nailed it as always- but Chang Chen is at another level. Especially when performing ultra manly roles, he has that depth, that introverted quality in acting

Ni Ni on the other hand, is more extroverted as an actress and she can equally give depth to her heroines without exaggerating. She knows how to use her voice and her face/body, plus she has the mentality of an actress and not a celebrity, thus she doesnt hold back in whatever they ask her to do during shooting. That's why Cheng and Nini can carry each other so beautifully as we see in L&D.

An old Hollywood actor once said: when in movies/dramas, one of the most important elements between the OTP is the mix of temperatures of each. One should "be" the cold and the other the "hot" (in terms of temperament). There comes the familiarity and trust between them and....et voila! You ve got your top notch pairing!

Still no spoilers for tomorrow or an extra trailer....they 're killing us slowly

lmao so true - I blame the character and not Chen Kun - he was fine and his chemistry with Ni Ni was also great given how non-existent the OTP moments were but their relationship in the drama is pretty unhealthy - that's my major issue 

Chang Chen really brings out the best in Ni Ni - there's so much more to explore here because of the drama content - I'm really happy this project came along for Ni Ni ^_^^_^ and for us that we get to see such good acting :D 

6 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

(on a more serious note, if we ever try to make a fanfic kind of "club" , i think it should be private for 2 reasons: first of all to avoid having all these maniacs out there who ship real people and many times they cause problems to their fav celebs. Second, so to be free to write anything we want, and enjoy our creativity)

I strongly endorse this for the reasons you mentioned :D - I really want to protect Chang Chen and Ni Ni and for us to be safe to enjoy our fantasies 

goodness gracious. fan subs have been released until episode 30. however, the subber is so mad right now because kissasian's been continually stealing their effort. kissasian had the audacity to even cover the subber's watermark. it's so ugly. the subber is currently getting dismayed and don't want to upload anymore. oh gosh. oh gosh. oh gosh. how am i going to survive?!?

Archived