[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

17 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

I am super nervous...why does all the good stuff happen tonight...what is gonna happen tommoroe then? 

tomorrow - probably JC saving the world and us falling into angst along with LX and then the supposed happy ending 

but I wonder how are they going to fit everything into four 40min episodes :o

10 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

:joy: hahahhahahahahhahhahaahhahahahaha

I have to admit that we re gonna enjoy "real" OTP kissing! Its the first time for me to see such good intimacy scenes in a C-drama!

The couple rocks!

they do! they do! :heart: and I love all of Ni Ni's micro actions - they just make it feel real 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

tomorrow - probably JC saving the world and us falling into angst along with LX and then the supposed happy ending 

but I wonder how are they going to fit everything into four 40min episodes :o

they do! they do! :heart: and I love all of Ni Ni's micro actions - they just make it feel real 

Maybe tomorrow in ep60 they have some kind of narration or something, or a fast forward so to cover the plot holes, or maybe they wont cover anything but the main couple's story.

At least, we have some great scenes all together and much much much strong desire from both!

Spoiler

In the first scene of ep57 he really doesnt know how to handle her! He looks at her one moment with fear

next moment with love, then questioning inside him: "why me?" LMAO! Poor JC!

Alcohol brought back her whole self! She is lunatic, drunk and out of control! 

:joy:

As for the rest of the scene, even i who have watched many things of Ni Ni and Chang, i couldnt imagine how great they could be! Great love scene! Just great! 

28 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:
  Hide contents

In the first scene of ep57 he really doesnt know how to handle her! He looks at her one moment with fear

next moment with love, then questioning inside him: "why me?" LMAO! Poor JC!

Alcohol brought back her whole self! She is lunatic, drunk and out of control! 

:joy:

As for the rest of the scene, even i who have watched many things of Ni Ni and Chang, i couldnt imagine how great they could be! Great love scene! Just great! 

Spoiler

I'm quite happy too - what a lovely lovely scene - adorable dorky charming LX and sexy JC 

Spoiler

Well, im so overwhelmed with the whole scene.

First of all, both were charming! Harmony, love, lust, perfect body language from both,  bodies attached, "real" kisses, hands in motion,

Ni Ni broke down the usual stereotype in c-dramas, of shy virgin little girl that is shocked. She makes the first move and gives her whole self to the moment.

Though i dont know a single word in Chinese, she made me understand everything she said with her whole body and face!

I loved her! I sooooooo loved her!

They were unstoppable! I recognized some similarities from the director's view, so similar moments with TOMPB, but now there were both on fire.

The moments afterwards were equally beautiful, she wakes up, realizes what happened but she has no regrets. She is smiling with that childish style of hers, being proud she did it and goes to find him.

He is in pure happiness, touches his lips and smiles and then we have the ultimate OTP in that yard, under the falling snow!

Beauty!

:heart:

10 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:
  Hide contents

Well, im so overwhelmed with the whole scene.

First of all, both were charming! Harmony, love, lust, perfect body language from both,  bodies attached, "real" kisses, hands in motion,

Ni Ni broke down the usual stereotype in c-dramas, of shy virgin little girl that is shocked. She makes the first move and gives her whole self to the moment.

Though i dont know a single word in Chinese, she made me understand everything she said with her whole body and face!

I loved her! I sooooooo loved her!

They were unstoppable! I recognized some similarities from the director's view, so similar moments with TOMPB, but now there were both on fire.

The moments afterwards were equally beautiful, she wakes up, realizes what happened but she has no regrets. She is smiling with that childish style of hers, being proud she did it and goes to find him.

He is in pure happiness, touches his lips and smiles and then we have the ultimate OTP in that yard, under the falling snow!

Beauty!

:heart:

Spoiler

hahahaha - yes to everything - I'm grinning like a fool - although looks like JC has decided to take on the burden of saving the world again :sleepy:

11 hours ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Thanks for translating! This is all such good background info for that NN x CC fanfic I’m supposedly gonna whip out in the future :joy:  Ni Ni approached him first... hmmmmm....... 

Please do.  Look like we're getting very steamy scenes in today 2 episodes; please use it as reference for any hot scenes that you're planning.   :joy: 

12 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Can you post link from where you are getting these pictures?

My contribution to the fanfic if anyone can translate what she's saying (point to note - her husky voice :D)

Translation of the videos. 

She accepted the role because of 3 different live so it’s a challenge.  She heard good thing about the director and an opportunity to film with Chang Chen for a long period of time and to learn from him.   

She agrees that Chang Chen fits the role of Jiu Chen.  Chang Chen is very mature actor; he uses his own method to bring out the character.  He use a lot of facial expression and body to bring out, very subtle, not overly exaggerate.  Chang Chen takes a very long time to warm up to people, come off as very cool and reserve but very warm once you get to know him.  Their first scene together is in the mortal realm, where Ah Mo gave Song gong zi the scent pouch. 

They were able to do it because of their working experience in Savage.  She joke that the series is about middle age love story. When they were filming, they both said their combine age are more than 70.  She again said that she accept the role to spend time learning from Chang Chen, they filmed about 4 months.  She’s very happy for the times spend with him (or something along that line).  

There’re a lot of sweet scenes toward the end of the 2nd arc and many in the last arc.  Ni Ni then talks about the 1st and 2nd arc in detail (I’m not going to translate the whole things since people can see this). She tells people to be patience and give time for the character to develop.

She talked about the reception when it first air and how people gave the series the nick name of “old flavor destiny” (kind of hard to translation because they play with word), and the fans that love the series gave themselves the nick name of “broken good”.  She thinks it’s cute.  She follow people posts and comments about the series, she’s very touch by it.  People created banner to tell other to watch it, the comments that came across the screens. She wrote “why can’t square face people can’t be fairy” comment on one of the episode. 

There's another video where she's being asked similar questions and a lot of the fans in china want the 2 of them to act in a republic series.  She wants to do it and she want to act in a role like Yuan Tong.

Jiu Chen made the decision to curb the return of the Demon King because his Master will do it as both he and Heavenly Emperor agreed to allow him his happiness. Lovely when his Master said that he was not born as a God of War but because he was a wise and mature child, his Master styled him into becoming the God of War. His master said that he should have his chance being a normal immortal.

I suppose he made loads of plans ahead since he knew he had a slim chance to return but I believe he did not realised that he will also leave a child of his behind too. I felt so sad that he let slip asking Ling Xi to find someone after his death. He just let it past because he is so much older than she is.

He asked for the eternal knot to hold onto for memory sake.

16 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

I suppose he made loads of plans ahead since he knew he had a slim chance to return but I believe he did not realised that he will also leave a child of his behind too. I felt so sad that he let it a slip asking Ling Xi to find someone after his death. He just let it past because he is so much older than she is.

Thank youuu. I will wait you translate the detail about Ling Xi talk about their future. 

Its not happy but sad when Yuan Feng back , i think i will happy but its not like that.  Jiu chennn... :bawling: 

Maybe when Jiu chen come back he will find out he have a child 3 years old. 3 years separated :tears:

46 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

Jiu Chen made the decision to curb the return of the Demon King because his Master will do it as both he and Heavenly Emperor agreed to allow him his happiness. Lovely when his Master said that he was not born as a God of War but because he was a wise and mature child, his Master styled him into becoming the God of War. His master said that he should have his chance being a normal immortal.

I suppose he made loads of plans ahead since he knew he had a slim chance to return but I believe he did not realised that he will also leave a child of his behind too. I felt so sad that he let slip asking Ling Xi to find someone after his death. He just let it past because he is so much older than she is.

I'm so heart broken for both of them even though I know there's a happy ending :bawling::bawling:

1 hour ago, blueclueblue said:

Translation of the videos. 

She accepted the role because of 3 different live so it’s a challenge.  She heard good thing about the director and an opportunity to film with Chang Chen for a long period of time and to learn from him.   

She agrees that Chang Chen fits the role of Jiu Chen.  Chang Chen is very mature actor; he uses his own method to bring out the character.  He use a lot of facial expression and body to bring out, very subtle, not overly exaggerate.  Chang Chen takes a very long time to warm up to people, come off as very cool but very warm once you get to know him.  Their first scene together is in the mortal realm, where Ah Mo gave Song gong zi the scent pouch. 

They were able to do it because of their working experience in Savage.  She joke that the series is about middle age love story. When they were filming, they both said their combine age are more than 70.  She again said that she accept the role to spend time learning from Chang Chen, they filmed about 4 months.  She’s very happy for the times spend with him (or something along that line).  

There’re a lot of sweet scenes toward the end of the 2nd arc and many in the last arc.  Ni Ni then talks about the 1st and 2nd arc in detail (I’m not going to translate the whole things since people can see this). She tells people to be patience and give time for the character to develop.

She talked about the reception when it first air and how people gave the series the nick name of “old flavor destiny” (kind of hard to translation because they play with word), and the fans that love the series gave themselves the nick name of “broken good”.  She thinks it’s cute.  She follow people posts and comments about the series, she’s very touch by it.  People created banner to tell other to watch it, the comments that came across the screens. She wrote “why can’t square face people can’t be fairy” comment on one of the episode. 

There's another video where she's being asked similar questions and a lot of the fans in china want the 2 of them to act in a republic series.  She wants to do it and she want to act in a role like Yuan Tong.

Thank you so much! This thread is filled with such wonderful people :wub: Love how she talked about Chang Chen for most of the interview :joy: @Alice_in_a_rabbithole this is solid material girl :D:D

@blueclueblue what's a republic series?

17 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Thank you so much! This thread is filled with such wonderful people :wub: Love how she talked about Chang Chen for most of the interview :joy: @Alice_in_a_rabbithole this is solid material girl :D:D

(i think we 're that close to convince her to start that fanfic! let it be in a secret circle, dont know, a private internet blog, where we can read it and she can write whatever her crazy and creative and pervert head thinks hahahhahahahaha! im so into it!)

Girls, i have a question: JC know about what he's gonna do when he is planning their wedding? I mean, he know that he 's gonna go and try to seal that #$#@#? Or its just a possibility that he thinks someday will occur and he finds out the last moment that..the moment is here and now?

I didnt get that part right!

Did i mention how much i've cried today with these two? Especially from happiness not for the tragedy that's gonna happen (im almost sure about that coming back of him). 

Another thing i ve noticed, is that when they were in the bridge, it was the first time that he laughed so wholeheartedly! His dimples will kill us all!

17 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

(i think we 're that close to convince her to start that fanfic! let it be in a secret circle, dont know, a private internet blog, where we can read it and she can write whatever her crazy and creative and pervert head thinks hahahhahahahaha! im so into it!)

Girls, i have a question: JC know about what he's gonna do when he is planning their wedding? I mean, he know that he 's gonna go and try to seal that #$#@#? Or its just a possibility that he thinks someday will occur and he finds out the last moment that..the moment is here and now?

Did i mention how much i've cried today with these two? Especially from happiness not for the tragedy that's gonna happen (im almost sure about that coming back of him). 

Another thing i ve noticed, is that when they were in the bridge, it was the first time that he laughed so wholeheartedly! His dimples will kill us all!

When he planning get married he really happy and dont know about anything. He planning stay at private residence after married. Ling xi aprove to stay at congji yuan too. Because at there dont see Shi san and Yui li. :D so happiness see Jiu Chen prepare every detail about his wedding.

When he laugh at bridge i cryyyy.... because its so sadfull. He know he will separated. He say ling xi find someone kind for herself if he die. And Jiu chen eyes when see Ling Xi so make my heart hurt. :tears:

13 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I think he doesnt know when he was planning the wedding. He was so happy that he has partically thrown his character out of the window. 

Somehow...suddenly...i dont think there is a separation. There is this last photo circulating..Ling xi is in this turqoise blue dress and she holds the red wedding scroll Jiu Chen gave her ..frm the looks of the photos...it seems like she found out what happen ...went down after him..n confronted him there...which will then explain the background they r in..it looks like that Fulingyan. And then there is this gif we saw of a dragon n phoenix flying around in what look like also..fulingyan... We also saw parts of it in the trailer...so perhaps...they were then working together to seal the demons...i would much prefer this ending. Enough jiuchen doing everything. Ling xi should also be able to help and Jiuchen should also see that lingxi can help him instead of him sheltering her all the time.

4 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

I think he doesnt know when he was planning the wedding. He was so happy that he has partically thrown his character out of the window. 

Somehow...suddenly...i dont think there is a separation. There is this last photo circulating..Ling xi is in this turqoise blue dress and she holds the red wedding scroll Jiu Chen gave her ..frm the looks of the photos...it seems like she found out what happen ...went down after him..n confronted him there...which will then explain the background they r in..it looks like that Fulingyan. And then there is this gif we saw of a dragon n phoenix flying around in what look like also..fulingyan... We also saw parts of it in the trailer...so perhaps...they were then working together to seal the demons...i would much prefer this ending. Enough jiuchen doing everything. Ling xi should also be able to help and Jiuchen should also see that lingxi can help him instead of him sheltering her all the time.

I hope like you say. Its better than they separated and many years come back again. Its old story. :D

oh my gosh where to even beginning! 

the episodes seems to move so fast now and tomorrow....im so nervous!

JiuChen preparing to sacrifice himself again....it's almost not fair that he didn't tell her what's really at stake but at the same time it made sense...their little moment of happiness together...I seriously hope its not the last. 

I have a feeling that she will be there in the very end  at the battle to help him and  he's not dead for good! 

YT and JX is  just the worst combination....urgh 

ON ANOTHER NOTE 

I couldnt stop  smiling! The naughty little bird took the first initiative again haha. Drunk LX its a fun LX :joy:

I wonder if their daughter will be a dragon

49 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@blueclueblue what's a republic series?

lol is she not pushed over the edge of the fanfic cliff yet? 

Alice, just do it already, you have sooooooo much good materials! 

bless our slightly inappropriate heart haha

Archived