[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:
  Hide contents

What's going on with JC and his brother? in ep59 where he is at JC's chamber, he is kind of secluded and seems like making a kind of connection with JC? What did they agree to do? LX is talking to him like talking to JC!

Where do u watch it live?

34 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:
  Hide contents

What's going on with JC and his brother? in ep59 where he is at JC's chamber, he is kind of secluded and seems like making a kind of connection with JC? What did they agree to do? LX is talking to him like talking to JC!

I believe the plan is that Yun Feng is to pretend to be Jiu Chen (take his appearance) and settled his affairs. If I am not mistaken, it will include making Ling Xi to hate him and leave him.

19 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

I believe the plan is that Yun Feng is to pretend to be Jiu Chen (take his appearance) and settled his affairs. If I am not mistaken, it will include making Ling Xi to hate him and leave him.

Which we all know it wont work...seriously..jiu chen? Our uncle thinks our little phoenix is gonna fall for that......

6 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

anybody here to cry with me or am i goin to cry all alone?

im soooooo relieved with that happy ending, though we knew it long ago. But seriously.....one minute reunion in silence?

That's what we deserved? One minute?

:rage:

Spoiler

No wedding??!!!! Then where did that kid come from? From that one time deed? Seriously.......??????

11 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:
  Hide contents

No wedding??!!!! Then where did that kid come from? From that one time deed? Seriously.......??????

Spoiler

hahhahahahhha yeaaaaaah but ok this is quite common in dramas all over the world! one shot and boom! Bebe!

But one minute? only minute?

f#$$# as@ im sooooooooooooooooo mad! :rage:

13 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:
  Hide contents

hahhahahahhha yeaaaaaah but ok this is quite common in dramas all over the world! one shot and boom! Bebe!

But one minute? only minute?

f#$$# as@ im sooooooooooooooooo mad! :rage:

Spoiler

While I'm sad for the measly reunion - I like how they dealt with the whole thing - they fight as a team and she listens to him and waits for him to return - and is fully present for her daughter  :heart: - what will we do now :'( :'( :'(

@CatWhiskers I would like to believe the OTP is very fertile LOL

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:
  Hide contents

While I'm sad for the measly reunion - I like how they dealt with the whole thing - they fight as a team and she listens to him and waits for him to return - and is fully present for her daughter  :heart: - what will we do now :'( :'( :'(

how did he come back?? did he say wait for him??? Dammit need subs!!!

wait for the pillowbook

39 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:
  Hide contents

anybody here to cry with me or am i goin to cry all alone?

im soooooo relieved with that happy ending, though we knew it long ago. But seriously.....one minute reunion in silence?

That's what we deserved? One minute?

I’m glad it was a happy ending but I’m so sad that they didn’t give us a long reunion I was hoping for at least 30 minutes but we only got one minute . Cries! :crazy: I don’t know why chinese dramas always do this drives me crazy :rage:.

I really appreciate everyone on this thread. I really enjoyed this drama and was happy that everyone here was so friendly. Hopefully we all can meet again on some other thread. I will miss coming here every day to read your comments, pictures and videos. I hope everyone enjoyed this drama as much is I did. :blush:

2 minutes ago, Steely said:

how did he come back?? did he say wait for him??? Dammit need subs!!!

wait for the pillowbook

that's my faulty interpretation because I think I saw in some trailer his dialogue that he will come back to her side 

I don't like the female lead in pillow book - she cannot act - that's my major issue - I like all other actors in it though

I will still be here cause i have to rewatch all episodes with subs so.....

But for now im furious!

@BaiZiHua i was counting the seconds/minutes! When everything was cleared out about 30'min or so, i said "fioo! now we ve got plenty of time" but those sadists......aaaaaaaaaaaa those sadists!

5 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

I’m glad it was a happy ending but I’m so sad that they didn’t give us a long reunion I was hoping for at least 30 minutes but we only got one minute . Cries! :crazy: I don’t know why chinese dramas always do this drives me crazy :rage:.

I really appreciate everyone on this thread. I really enjoyed this drama and was happy that everyone here was so friendly. Hopefully we all can meet again on some other thread. I will miss coming here every day to read your comments, pictures and videos. I hope everyone enjoyed this drama as much is I did. :blush:

same here! I still have to watch it with subs so I'll hang around maybe for a while lol 

and thanks for your list of dramas - will check some out - Nirvana in Fire is one of my favourites too!

@Vals Stor I know - I was also counting seconds :joy: I think they thought they did their part when they gave us that bed scene :joy::joy:

11 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

same here! I still have to watch it with subs so I'll hang around maybe for a while lol 

and thanks for your list of dramas - will check some out - Nirvana in Fire is one of my favourites too!

@Vals Stor I know - I was also counting seconds :joy: I think they thought they did their part when they gave us that bed scene :joy::joy:

I ll tell you why they gave that few seconds....they just wanted to give us the final deadly shot through JC's smile-with-dimples!

They just pulled his dimples-trigger and boom! :rage:

omg im going through withdrawal now :bawling:

I really love this ending, him leaving a trail of their daughter's toy for her to find....him meeting the baby first !  though I wish it  was a few min longer....but their daughter is adorable!

seeing her crying at the door for him was too depressing

@Vals Stor oh those lovely dimples. :lol:

They pushed me with the 1min ending. :sleepy:  

Here's a short fanfic for now:

LX reaches Congji Yuan with Wu Wan and finds all the wedding preparations and gets teary-eyed. The gate-keeper stands in the background.

"I'll be residing here from now on," she informs him. The gate-keeper takes his leave.

"Jiu Chen," she says aloud to an empty house her heart filled with heavy sorrow. 

Days go by - everyday she arranges the house as she told him she would. Some days she would go to the peach forest to visit her sister and brother.

"You look tired, Ling Xi," says Qing Yao when LX comes to visit her once.

LX nods. "I feel a bit tired these days and I keep craving food I've never liked. House renovation is no easy thing and Congji Yuan is so big!"

"Let me check you," QY says. She reaches out to feel LX's pulse and stops. She questions her further and rechecks her pulse to be sure.

"Ling Xi," says QY. "Did you and God of War get intimate?"

LX gets flustered and immediately realises what has happened to her. She grabs QY's hands and asks her with tears welling up, almost begging for it to be true, "am I with a child?"

QY gets teared up too. "Yes," she says. 

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

@Vals Stor oh those lovely dimples. :lol:

They pushed me with the 1min ending. :sleepy:  

Here's a short fanfic for now:

LX reaches Congji Yuan with Wu Wan and finds all the wedding preparations and gets teary-eyed. The gate-keeper stands in the background.

"I'll be residing here from now on," she informs him. The gate-keeper takes his leave.

"Jiu Chen," she says aloud to an empty house her heart filled with heavy sorrow. 

Days go by - everyday she arranges the house as she told him she would. Some days she would go to the peach forest to visit her sister and brother.

"You look tired, Ling Xi," says Qing Yao when LX comes to visit her once.

LX nods. "I feel a bit tired these days and I keep craving food I've never liked. House renovation is no easy thing and Congji Yuan is so big!"

"Let me check you," QY says. She reaches out to feel LX pulse and stops. She questions her further and rechecks her pulse to be sure.

"Ling Xi," says QY. "Did you and God of War get intimate?"

LX gets flustered and immediately realises what has happened to her. She grabs QY's hands and asks her with tears welling up, almost begging for it to be true, "am I with a child?"

QY gets teared up too. "Yes," she says. 

Oh thanks sis!

Just what i needed right now! Im already into withdrawal syndrome!

10 minutes ago, Cammy said:

omg im going through withdrawal now :bawling:

I really love this ending, him leaving a trail of their daughter's toy for her to find....him meeting the baby first !  though I wish it  was a few min longer....but their daughter is adorable!

seeing her crying at the door for him was too depressing

yeah - I'm just a bit perplexed why he wouldn't have rushed to meet her - maybe he learns how well she was coping and raising their daughter that he's a bit taken aback how to approach her? any thoughts on this?

@Vals Stor I feel you :tears:

Archived