[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

24 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Indeed! It would brake the stereotype: male sacrifices himself for the sake of the world, protecting his woman etc etc same old dull story.

Oh you 'll be thrilled with yesterday's episodes im telling you! Just get a bucket of ice cream and get ready to be happily surprised! I ve never seen such hot stuff in c-drama!

and let me add something about your idea of fanfic:

YES YES YES YES

:love:

Ok, i may have jumped the gun too soon on that prediction... now that i'm seeing that gif @BaiZiHua posted of LX running out for a (probably) revived Jiu Chen. Aish, if they're gonna pull the same sacrificial crap, they should at least reward us with a longer reunion. But I highly doubt that. 

Gotta get some ice cream AND a bottle of wine to wash down my tears this weekend.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Ok, i may have jumped the gun too soon on that prediction... now that i'm seeing that gif @BaiZiHua posted of LX running out for a (probably) revived Jiu Chen. Aish, if they're gonna pull the same sacrificial crap, they should at least reward us with a longer reunion. But I highly doubt that. 

Gotta get some ice cream AND a bottle of wine to wash down my tears this weekend.

That last scene at the ending titles song was the last thing i noticed, where she remembers him and he stands in the background like a shadow. Its a moment of him from the time when they both went to her parents in the mortal realm.

They could easily put that scene-the one where she runs out to meet him-earlier in the last episode so that they can have a few moments together, maybe we could see their wedding ceremony, not that awful 3-4 seconds reunion and boom! the end!

(thank god, in that family pic in the snow, he isnt wearing some ridiculous floral robe like Ye Hua!)

Hello fellow L&D and ChenXi CP lovers :love: 

Pardon me... I had to crash this party. I love this drama and this CP, too. Overall, I love the sets, the props and most of the CGI. This drama has an unique ability in levitating viewers like me into a xianxia dimension. An amazing drama, amazing CP, amazing production!

I've been lurking on and off while trying to catch up with the drama, and trying to stay off 'spoiler-landmines' lol. You folks binge-watch at a far-too-fast rate than I can lol. Thanks for all your input! Thanks for all your shares :) and those 'spoiler-landmines' that I couldn't avoid :crazy: :) 

@Everyone, Keep your thoughts coming, and keep sharing! :kiss_wink:

Here are some random thoughts from me :) 

9 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

"real" OTP kissing! Its the first time for me to see such good intimacy scenes in a C-drama! 

Oh.... Ermm, no offense meant at all, what have you been watching, Cdrama-wise? This is NOT the first time in a Cdrama, nor are they the first hot-CP in a hot-Cdrama-scene. 

This is one CP that hasn't failed me thus far. Hopefully, the ending will not crash on me/us in any bad way. Cdramas do have a way of 'crashing and burning' badly at the end. Not all, but in recent memory, there are quite too many.  However, not just with Cdramas, Kdramas too, for that same matter.

I love the slow burn, wholesome manner that this script, this PD, this OTP/CP are presenting this CP's relationship, and the overall plot theme. I love that there's no real alternate, third or fourth cast messing with this romantic tie and the plot about profound love in all senses of it - man/woman, person/person, person/country, person/clan, person/family, etc. Btw, JX is not a real third wheel, not in any good sense, IMO. Neither is YT.

Kudos to Ni Ni who really rocks her role so well. I believe if it weren't for her being a true professional and them having been friends prior to this drama, Chang Chen may have his inhibitions (although he's also a true professional) since he's married and mindful that she's still a single, young maiden. Ni Ni makes me love her all the more! She hasn't disappointed thus far. She has in fact gone above and beyond! Ni Ni is certainly THE PERFECT CAST for LX/LM. No one else (of the C-actress field out there) I can think of who could portray this role well, or even better. Ni NI is such an awesome and amazing actress. Hoping for the best roles and pairings for her in her future projects. 

On that same vein, Chang Chen is THE PERFECT CAST for JC. Just as Ni Ni had listed his traits and suitability for this role in the interview by Xinhuanet.com (News.cn), and had revealed how she'd urged him to take up this role,  I'm so glad we are watching him as the other half of ChenXi CP, with Ni Ni! :)  

:rolleyes: Btw, why are many of you saying Ni Ni is so lucky to work with Chang Chen, to be in that scene with him? I feel just the opposite. I thought Chang Chen is so darn lucky to be asked/recommended to take on such a role, and to be the benefactor of all that lovely, adorable sweetness :wub::w00t:

6 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

I'm dropping this here until everyone has a chance to see the episode.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4405678754232341

I try to stay off spoilers and some vids as much as I can lol.

But, for this, WOW! This is unimaginably AWESOME! Love ChenXi CP all the more!

@blueclueblueThanks for sharing :) 

7 hours ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

WHOA! This BTS of above scene is just too cute! It makes me want to watch the episode proper ASAP lol. Not there yet. Just catching up at Ep 38 to date.

@Sugar doughtnutThanks for sharing :) 

Oh wow! What a tease this CP is becoming... lol. Why am I giggling? And, what kind of haggling is this? lol. 1 month? 10 days? 3 days? Nah. 1 breather. lol. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!:P

(CAUTION: SPOILER) https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/I2myFalM9?fid=1034:4405627855007514

OMG! Has anyone seen this poster? Excuse me while I take a fainting spell. lol.

(CAUTION: BIG SPOILER)

Spoiler

Soooo cute! With that lil cutie in tow. Yup. Looks like it'll be a HE after all the angst. YAY! :heart: :love:

bec90309ly1g61bk4rd9yj20u01hc1dx.jpg

Lastly, from Ni Ni (with echoes of mine) to all of you...

GIFninithankingall1.gif

CR: Xinhuanet.com

4 hours ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

When bridge scene ep 58. I really want to know what Ling xi talk. I just can understand she want bring baize, she want plant peach blossom tree at congji yuan but she want JC help her because cong ji is cold area. And then she want kitchen like human realm because she like eat rice. Am i wrong? She ask what colour JC like. Color for what? Can someone help me please translate.. what detail they talked. 

She asked him what color he liked because she wants to make herself a wedding outfit.

Drama Trivial : Did you know...?

That things aren't always what they appear to be? At least, not just one dimensional, nor just one meaning. There are nuances, symbolism and cultural/religious representations, too.

In the context of "Love & Destiny" (and in many other dramas too, esp. the ones in 3L3W universe/romance genre), did you know...?

1. 月亮 Moon

kqfWe5y.gifH2pwePj.jpg

Q: Have you ever wondered why Jiu Chen is constantly reaching out to the moon, and trying to grasp/support it? 

A: In Chinese literature, the moon represents many things. One of which, and commonly known, is a beautiful woman, such as LX/LM. 

2. 蓮花 Lotus Flower

iYdqD7u.gif

Q: Have you ever wondered why LX/LM is shown as a beautiful maiden emerging or birthing from a lotus flower?

A: In Chinese literature, the lotus flower represents purity and elegance. Also, of enlightenment, regeneration and rebirth (albeit in a more religious sense). All of these are personified in LX/LM. If you've watched "The Legend of Fuyao" (and many other C's), you would have seen a similar implied reference.

Spoiler
Spoiler

A scene in "The Legend of Fuyao".

GIF-ep44-FY-flashback-of-lotus.gif

3. 桃花 Peach Blossom

dhos88O.gif3o01ri7.gif

Q: Have you ever wondered why the peach blossoms are floating all around them, and they are chasing and trying to grasp them?

A: In Chinese literature, the peach blossom represents emotions of love, a love affair. It's the central theme of "Love & Destiny", the manifestation of ChenXi CP's journey together as a destined couple.  

Just to name a few, inexhaustibly. :) 

3 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

BTS of the drunk kissing scene :wub:

BTS Drunk Kiss

A Video of BTS of the cast laughing :D So funny

Laughing BTS

I think this part is towards the end of the drama. It's of Ling Xi is running towards Jiu Chen. Not really sure but thought I'd share anyways.

luv.gif

this is probably when he returned from his hibernation and she's running to meet him in lord knows how many   years and then they will stand there together  with their kid and their pet like in the poster!

1 hour ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

When bridge scene ep 58. I really want to know what Ling xi talk. I just can understand she want bring baize, she want plant peach blossom tree at congji yuan but she want JC help her because cong ji is cold area. And then she want kitchen like human realm because she like eat rice. Am i wrong? She ask what colour JC like. Color for what? Can someone help me please translate.. what detail they talked. 

She is going to tailor her own bridal gown. That's why she is asking for his favorite color.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Trying out this function... And can't delete it anymore... :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, BaiZiHua said:

@Cammy Our poor Jiu Chen always in hibernation 1st time was 50,000 years hopefully the 2nd one will be fast.

this one hopefully is short since their kid is still pretty young, maybe only a  few hundred years :bawling:

3 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Hello fellow L&D and ChenXi CP lovers :love: 

Pardon me... I had to crash this party. I love this drama and this CP, too. Overall, I love the sets, the props and most of the CGI. This drama has an unique ability in levitating viewers like me into a xianxia dimension. An amazing drama, amazing CP, amazing production!

I've been lurking on and off while trying to catch up with the drama, and trying to stay off 'spoiler-landmines' lol. You folks binge-watch at a far-too-fast rate than I can lol. Thanks for all your input! Thanks for all your shares :) and those 'spoiler-landmines' that I couldn't avoid :crazy: :) 

@Everyone, Keep your thoughts coming, and keep sharing! :kiss_wink:

Here are some random thoughts from me :) 

Oh.... Ermm, no offense meant at all, what have you been watching, Cdrama-wise? This is NOT the first time in a Cdrama, nor are they the first hot-CP in a hot-Cdrama-scene. 

This is one CP that hasn't failed me thus far. Hopefully, the ending will not crash on me/us in any bad way. Cdramas do have a way of 'crashing and burning' badly at the end. Not all, but in recent memory, there are quite too many.  However, not just with Cdramas, Kdramas too, for that same matter.

I love the slow burn, wholesome manner that this script, this PD, this OTP/CP are presenting this CP's relationship, and the overall plot theme. I love that there's no real alternate, third or fourth cast messing with this romantic tie and the plot about profound love in all senses of it - man/woman, person/person, person/country, person/clan, person/family, etc. Btw, JX is not a real third wheel, not in any good sense, IMO. Neither is YT.

Kudos to Ni Ni who really rocks her role so well. I believe if it weren't for her being a true professional and them having been friends prior to this drama, Chang Chen may have his inhibitions (although he's also a true professional) since he's married and mindful that she's still a single, young maiden. Ni Ni makes me love her all the more! She hasn't disappointed thus far. She has in fact gone above and beyond! Ni Ni is certainly THE PERFECT CAST for LX/LM. No one else (of the C-actress field out there) I can think of who could portray this role well, or even better. Ni NI is such an awesome and amazing actress. Hoping for the best roles and pairings for her in her future projects. 

On that same vein, Chang Chen is THE PERFECT CAST for JC. Just as Ni Ni had listed his traits and suitability for this role in the interview by Xinhuanet.com (News.cn), and had revealed how she'd urged him to take up this role,  I'm so glad we are watching him as the other half of ChenXi CP, with Ni Ni! :)  

:rolleyes: Btw, why are many of you saying Ni Ni is so lucky to work with Chang Chen, to be in that scene with him? I feel just the opposite. I thought Chang Chen is so darn lucky to be asked/recommended to take on such a role, and to be the benefactor of all that lovely, adorable sweetness :wub::w00t:

I try to stay off spoilers and some vids as much as I can lol.

But, for this, WOW! This is unimaginably AWESOME! Love ChenXi CP all the more!

@blueclueblueThanks for sharing :) 

WHOA! This BTS of above scene is just too cute! It makes me want to watch the episode proper ASAP lol. Not there yet. Just catching up at Ep 38 to date.

@Sugar doughtnutThanks for sharing :) 

Oh wow! What a tease this CP is becoming... lol. Why am I giggling? And, what kind of haggling is this? lol. 1 month? 10 days? 3 days? Nah. 1 breather. lol. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!:P

(CAUTION: SPOILER) https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/I2myFalM9?fid=1034:4405627855007514

OMG! Has anyone seen this poster? Excuse me while I take a fainting spell. lol.

(CAUTION: BIG SPOILER)

Hide contents

Soooo cute! With that lil cutie in tow. Yup. Looks like it'll be a HE after all the angst. YAY! :heart: :love:

bec90309ly1g61bk4rd9yj20u01hc1dx.jpg

Lastly, from Ni Ni (with echoes of mine) to all of you...

GIFninithankingall1.gif

CR: Xinhuanet.com

Hello and welcome to the thread! :blush:

Its true i havent watched much of c-drama (its my 3rd), but the reason i reject most of it by checking some episodes, is-among other flaws- the coldness and bad acting of OTP -especially when it comes to love story dramas.

Though i 'd like some recommendations since i havent found any couple worth watching in other drama since L&D. 

Can you suggest me some?

56 minutes ago, Cammy said:

this one hopefully is short since their kid is still pretty young, maybe only a  few hundred years :bawling:

I hope the 2nd one will last only 5 secs on screen LOL since we need more OTP scenes. I'm praying to the drama Gods they wont mess this up. :blush:

Episode 57

Jiu Chen introduced Ling Xi to his master and their intention to get married.

SC: Marry?

JC: Yes

SC: You want to marry her?

JC: Correct. Before informing the Heavenly Emperor, I wanted to come by and let you know of it first.

SC: She is the Queen of San Ling Tribe. The head of the San Ling tribe cannot marry someone outside of the clan.

JC: This matter ... we have discussed it before ... not long now, Ling Xi will give up her position as Queen. After that, I will go to the Peach Forest to propose the marriage

Sheng Chuen gave a nod.

JC: Ling Xi is from Peach Forest, she is simple and not very bright. She is not that beautiful too. For her to be a Queen, she is not doing a good job of it but she is innocent and optimistic, she does indeed have a fate line with me. I loved her very much and wants to be with her, please give us your approval.

SC: Since it is you yourself who love her, what reason is there I should object? Queen of San Ling Tribe ...

LX: Yes ...

SC: My student here loves you, the kind that is really deeply ...

LX: You make too much of it ...

JC: Since you have no objections, then we will go forth and make preparations.

SC: This auspicious event for the both of you represent the union of two realms is no small matter. You need to be aware of it.

JC: Yes ...

Heavens walkway

JC: Why are you here? Were you summoned by my master?

Ling Xi did not answer

JC: Ling Xi ...

LX: Ah ...

JC: I am asking whether you were summoned by my master?

LX: I want to ask you ... who has agree to marry you?

JC: If you do not marry me, who are you marrying then?

LX: I don't marry at all, can I not?

JC: Cannot ...

LX: Why do you always make the decision first?

JC: I did not go ahead and make the decision ... this is what you have promised ... that you find out the truth and found someone reliable to past the throne to ... you will then marry me. Now, the truth is out and Chan Teng is a suitable candidate, the time is correct, what are you waiting for?

LX: I ...

JC: For you to marry me represent the two realms therefore for this matter I need to make some preparations first. I need to informed the Heavenly Emperor then I can make the marriage proposal to you. I do not know what kind of excuse you will come out with so you cannot blame me.

LX: That means ... it is my fault

JC: It is all right, I will not blame you

LX: All right ... you said I am not bright and even lazy, that is fine but to say I am not beautiful, what do you mean by that? Is there something wrong with your eyes, how am I not beautiful?

JC: There is many beautiful women in the Heavens, you do not count as one. All right ... let's go home

LX: Go home ... go which home?

Back at Fuyin Palace

LX: Jiu Chen, I am not yet agree ... you always go ahead and make the decision ... I am not happy.

JC: You blamed me for not asking for your opinion?

LX: Of course ...

Jiu Chen pulled her by his bed

JC: Let me ask you ... I want you to be my wife .. will you?

LX: Then can you always be with me ... never be apart ... ?

JC: Of course ...

LX: Then can you in this lifetime take care of me, be at my side, never to forsake me

JC: I will ... Anymore?

LX: Mmm ... you can one and only love me, you can never have unfaithful thoughts, you can not want the new and out with the old and you can not be so accommodating to others

JC: Ah ...

Jiu Chen placed his ear closer to Ling Xi.

LX: You can only love me ... you cannot have unfaithful thoughts, you cannot want the new and out with the old.

JC: You had said so much ... does that mean you have agree?

LX: Mmm ...

Jiu Chen leaned in to kiss Ling Xi but she stood up

LX: I still need to give it some thought

Jiu Chen hugged Ling Xi

JC: You still need to think about it?

LX: Hmm

JC: How long will you take?

LX: Hmm ... one month?

JC: That is too long ...

LX: Then ... 10 days ...

JC: That is still ... too long

LX: Then ... 3 days ... I still got something I need to do. I have to take my leave now. I will give you my answer in 3 days.

Ling Xi moved forward only to be reined back by Jiu Chen

JC: Still ... too long. Think again ... think of it right now

LX: Right now?

JC: Correct ... give it a good thought ... I will you one hour

LX: One hour?

Jiu Chen kissed Ling Xi but was interrupted by his "gang" of 4

This interpretation is best based on my limited understanding of the language

16 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Im afraid of what @Alice_in_a_rabbithole said, that there will be a very short reunion of a few seconds and then adios!

pf....same old story

:rolleyes:

I really hope they will let the reunion be at least 45 mins. I hope they will wont give us a crappy ending. This drama has really been so wonderful I would hate for them to waste it on a bad ending. I have high hopes for this director (she's one of my favs). She is really amazing I would like this to be one of her great productions.

13 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

(NiF is in my list, actually on top of it !Same with Return of Condor Heroes)

TMOPB and TROP i've watched them already. 

Princess Weiyoung i didnt watch all episodes, i skipped a few, but it was quite good, i ve known the real history of that woman-she was an actual historical figure. I just not put it in the list of already watched dramas, cause of the fast-forwarding i did.

Scarlett Heart, i know its a very old one, i suppose there are many versions, actually in one of them, there was Amo's father in the mortal realm, among the cast. But i ll search for the newest version!

I ll check the others, and for sure i ll pick at least one of the fluffy rom coms!

Thank you sooooooooooo much! :kiss_wink:

Episode 58

Congji Yuan

Jiu Chen tried to put the covers onto Ling Xi

LX: I don't want it ...

JC: You really drank so much? Cover this ... you will catch cold ... listen to me ... be good ... I will look for a detoxification pill.

LX: I don't want it.

Ling Xi held onto Jiu Chen

JC: Be good ... I will get the detoxification pill

Ling Xi pulled Jiu Chen down and hugged him

LX: I don't want it ... I do not want a detoxification pill. The plant fairy used of her hair for the wine, Cheng Yan diligently made the wine and I diligently drank up all the wine, I do not need any detoxification pill. Congji Yuan is the best ... there is not Shi San ... no Yu Ling ... there is just the two of us

JC: You like it here?

LX: Hmm ... I really like ... really like ... when we marry ... we just live here, can we not?

JC: So you have agreed?

LX: Hmm ... but you are the one who make the first move ... you have to take responsibility and cannot go back on your word.

Ling Xi took a good look at Jiu Chen

LX: How come today looking at you now, you are really good looking..

Jiu Chen smiled at the compliment (at least the word old man did not surface) Ling Xi kissed Jiu Chen at the forehead, nose and his two cheeks

JC: Ling Xi ... stop fooling around ...

Ling Xi swooped into his lips

JC: Stop fooling ... anymore fooling around will be dangerous

Ling Xi kissed him and pinned him down as well

LX: Jiu Chen, let's get married

1 hour ago, jacquelinetan said:

Episode 57

Jiu Chen introduced Ling Xi to his master and their intention to get married.

SC: Marry?

JC: Yes

SC: You want to marry her?

JC: Correct. Before informing the Heavenly Emperor, I wanted to come by and let you know of it first.

SC: She is the Queen of San Ling Tribe. The head of the San Ling tribe cannot marry someone outside of the clan.

JC: This matter ... we have discussed it before ... not long now, Ling Xi will give up her position as Queen. After that, I will go to the Peach Forest to propose the marriage

Sheng Chuen gave a nod.

JC: Ling Xi is from Peach Forest, she is simple and not very bright. She is not that beautiful too. For her to be a Queen, she is not doing a good job of it but she is innocent and optimistic, she does indeed have a fate line with me. I loved her very much and wants to be with her, please give us your approval.

SC: Since it is you yourself who love her, what reason is there I should object? Queen of San Ling Tribe ...

LX: Yes ...

SC: My student here loves you, the kind that is really deeply ...

LX: You make too much of it ...

JC: Since you have no objections, then we will go forth and make preparations.

SC: This auspicious event for the both of you represent the union of two realms is no small matter. You need to be aware of it.

JC: Yes ...

Heavens walkway

JC: Why are you here? Were you summoned by my master?

Ling Xi did not answer

LX: Ah ...

JC: I am asking whether you were summoned by my master?

LX: I want to ask you ... who has agree to marry you?

JC: If you do not marry me, who are you marrying then?

LX: I don't marry at all, can I not?

JC: Cannot ...

LX: Why do you always make the decision first?

JC: I did not go ahead and make the decision ... this is what you have promised ... that you find out the truth and found someone reliable to past the throne to ... you will then marry me. Now, the truth is out and Chan Teng is a suitable candidate, the time is correct, what are you waiting for?

LX: I ...

JC: For you to marry me represent the two realms therefore for this matter I need to make some preparations first. I need to informed the Heavenly Emperor then I can make the marriage proposal to you. I do not know what kind of excuse you will come out with so you cannot blame me.

LX: That means ... it is my fault

JC: It is all right, I will not blame you

LX: All right ... you said I am not bright and even lazy, that is fine but to say I am not beautiful, what do you mean by that? Is there something wrong with your eyes, how am I not beautiful?

JC: There is many beautiful women in the Heavens, you do not count as one. All right ... let's go home

LX: Go home ... go which home?

Back at Fuyin Palace

LX: Jiu Chen, I am not yet agree ... you always go ahead and make the decision ... I am not happy.

JC: You blamed me for not asking for your opinion?

LX: Of course ...

Jiu Chen pulled her by his bed

JC: Let me ask you ... I want you to be my wife .. will you?

LX: Then can you always be with me ... never be apart ... ?

LX: Then can you in this lifetime take care of me, be at my side, never to forsake me

JC: I will ... Anymore?

LX: Mmm ... you can one and only love me, you can never have unfaithful thoughts, you can not want the new and out with the old and you can not be so accommodating to others

JC: Ah ...

Jiu Chen placed his ear closer to Ling Xi.

LX: You can only love me ... you cannot have unfaithful thoughts, you cannot want the new and out with the old.

JC: You had said so much ... does that mean you have agree?

LX: Mmm ...

Jiu Chen leaned in to kiss Ling Xi but she stood up

LX: I still need to give it some thought

Jiu Chen hugged Ling Xi

JC: You still need to think about it?

LX: Hmm

JC: How long will you take?

LX: Hmm ... one month?

JC: That is too long ...

LX: Then ... 10 days ...

JC: That is still ... too long

LX: Then ... 3 days ... I still got something I need to do. I have to take my leave now. I will give you my answer in 3 days.

Ling Xi moved forward only to be reined back by Jiu Chen

JC: Still ... too long. Think again ... think of it right now

LX: Right now?

JC: Correct ... give it a good thought ... I will you one hour

LX: One hour?

Jiu Chen kissed Ling Xi but was interrupted by his "gang" of 4

hahahahahhaahahahhaahh

"not bright, not beautiful"?

He hit her on spot!

He's such a b@stard when he's playing her hard!

He had to answer back and take revenge for that "old man" she said that day!

:joy:

26 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

(NiF is in my list, actually on top of it !Same with Return of Condor Heroes)

TMOPB and TROP i've watched them already. 

Princess Weiyoung i didnt watch all episodes, i skipped a few, but it was quite good, i ve known the real history of that woman-she was an actual historical figure. I just not put it in the list of already watched dramas, cause of the fast-forwarding i did.

Scarlett Heart, i know its a very old one, i suppose there are many versions, actually in one of them, there was Amo's father in the mortal realm, among the cast. But i ll search for the newest version!

I ll check the others, and for sure i ll pick at least one of the fluffy rom coms!

Thank you sooooooooooo much! :kiss_wink:

You’re welcome love. I’m happy to be able to share these dramas with you. I forgot 2 more drama which I really liked. Maybe you will like them too. I know there are alot of remakes of this drama but aside from the original and Hu Ge Ariel Lin this is the best version of LOCH. 

https://mydramalist.com/19556-the-legend-of-the-condor-heroes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Story_of_Yanxi_Palace

2 more hrs to go and we will see the rest of this drama I’m so excited cant wait to see their little family. :heart: Lets hope for a good ending.:love:

Jiu Chen got a potent sleeping concoction from Qing Yao to drug his Master with. Jiu Chen stopped to take a good look at he peach blossom

LX: How dare you, thief? You dare steal the Peach Blossom?

JC: Why are you here?

LX: This is the question I should ask you? Why are you here? You are looking for me?

JC: Looking for your sister as I had a question on medication I seek her advice.

LX: So are you leaving?

JC: Hmm

LX: Then let me send you off ..

At the bridge

JC: I was about to go to San Ling to see you, I did not expected to see you here

LX: You want to see for what? You missed me?

JC: Yes, I missed you.

LX: Tin Jun ... has he received my decree? Has he agreed?

JC: Hmm ...

LX: The mortal realm is in turmoil, we at San Ling also received the order and therefore we will busy with this matter

JC: All right

A bird appeared

LX: Ju Yin Ngiau

Ling Xi played with the bird but it did not come close. Jiu Chen walked towards Ling Xi

Jiu Chen flapped his hands like a bird flying away

LX: What is this?

JC: When I am dead, please find someone who will be good to you.

LX: What?!

JC: I am older than you by many thousands of years so I will probably die before you

LX: Please don't sprout nonsense 

Jiu Chen laughed it off

LX: If you dare abandoned me, I will totally forget about you. I will not remember you either in this lifetime or the next. I am now a High Immortal and is also a person who was Queen before. A person like me, don't you think I will not have my admirers? If I have to, I will irate you till you return to me, are you listening to what I am saying?

Jiu Chen gave a laugh.

JC: I hear you ...

Jiu Chen turned and walked away with a serious look. Ling Xi ran to him and hugged him.

LX: Why does time runs so slowly? We have been away each other just a few days and I already missed you so much. Before, we are to marry, we will moved and lived in Congji Yuan, shall we?

Jiu Chen looked at her and Ling Xi was flustered

LX: Hua Leow is staying in my room, I do not even have a place to stay in Peach Forest

JC: All right

LX: But ... Congji Yuan is a little minimal. All the furniture need to change a little ...

JC: Hmm...

LX: I want to plant a peach tree but I am afraid Congji Yuan is too cold, it may not survive. can you help me with that?

LX: The chicken from the mortal realm, can we bring it to Congji Yuan to raise?

JC: It is not a problem.

LX: Then we raise a whole lot of chicken and they will laid eggs for me to eat. You have to build me a kitchen. I want to have a meal everyday.

JC: Hmm ...

LX: Let me think what else ... I forgot what I can here for? I came to see my sister to get some cloth.

JC: Cloth?

LX: Somewhere silk and embroidery is the best materials to make a wedding outfit. I want to make myself a wedding outfit by my own hands. What colour do you like? What's wrong with you? You look very odd today.

JC: No ... by the way, is that eternal knot with you?

LX: I carried it with me everyday

JC: Let me have it

LX: Why?

JC: When I think of you, I will look at it.

LX: You are being very sneaky. All right ... I will take my leave now. You finished whatever you need to while once I finished whatever I need to do, I will go straight to see you. I am going ...

Jiu Chen pulled her back

LX: I need to go ... wait for me

Jiu Chen sadly watch Ling Xi leave

Archived