[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:
12 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Haha Chicken was the Third most accepted Wheel between LeeEul , it will be there in collages.

No no. MSD has to be the third wheel

You guys are wrong, it was the red ginseng to boost pyeha’s stamina. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

No. How about sect. Mo? She is a decent third wheel 

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You guys are wrong, it was the red ginseng to boost pyeha’s stamina. 

These were decent third wheels but but but What I told you Lady nuh is the third wheel

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

27 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Haha Chicken was the Third most accepted Wheel between LeeEul , it will be there in collages.

His true love is chicken.  

Also she got hungry while googling him, can’t imagine the food costs in the palace if she moves in.

• LOL 8

56 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

39 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

53 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

54 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

56 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

@Time loop @Heretorant @Geolyvseven @Joanna Alfson @AgentQuake  Too Many TPs suggested, and We forgot the Leader of them All--->>> JY the All time Troll TP , If LG were to ever Cheat on TE , JY is the one to be blamed. 

:eating:

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Saw this article too and I'm so happy with how it was written. It was so spot on - including the flaws without discrediting the show's strengths. Love love love it! The comment section in this article's facebook post is also filled with nice comments from people. :wub:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

The writer must be from this board. Who is it, Own up now LOL 

"Aside from the two leads, the superstar and the ultimate charmer of this drama is none other than Woo Do-hwan with his amazing performance. He’s definitely a scene-stealer and anyone will agree that you could instantly fall in love with his characters. He’s someone you’ll surely miss when the show ends – next to the beautiful white Royal Horse Maximus."

I like how Maximus is mentioned here. I definitely enjoy watching him , especially during BTS. he's so clingy and sometimes human like. LMH walks away, he follows. LMH on the ground, he nudges. So CUTEEEE  :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

35 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

The writer must be from this board. Who is it, Own up now LOL 

"Aside from the two leads, the superstar and the ultimate charmer of this drama is none other than Woo Do-hwan with his amazing performance. He’s definitely a scene-stealer and anyone will agree that you could instantly fall in love with his characters. He’s someone you’ll surely miss when the show ends – next to the beautiful white Royal Horse Maximus."

I like how Maximus is mentioned here. I definitely enjoy watching him , especially during BTS. he's so clingy and sometimes human like. LMH walks away, he follows. LMH on the ground, he nudges. So CUTEEEE  :wub:

@SCSfanz 

PartialLittleGallinule-size_restricted.g

Initially,  I watched it because of the leads, but then once I saw JY/ES, I was like Lee Min Who? :joy:

I went from shipping for LG/JTE to shipping for JY/MSA and ES/Nari in a snap of a finger once WDH came into the picture lol :wub:! I never heard of WDH until TKEM and his acting in the show literally blew me away. The dynamics and duality in his acting skills were beyond amazing :love:!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1