[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, Wanderer062287 said:

Just finished rewatching episode 11 and that whole sequence of Queen TE saving herself leading to the ending hug still makes me cry like a baby 

A few questions tho:

- Do you think Prince Buyeong knew all along that his son participated in the treason?

- How did LG know that the son was up to no good (hence declaring that Se-Jin will be next to the throne)?

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LKdwG8daEo

New content from The Swoon huhu

I think he had some sort of feelings that he was up to no good or LG was competitive and didn't want to have anyone blood related close to him to avoid coup. 

I do think Prince Buyeong somehow knew it and one of the reasons why he send him away 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

> Novel 1& 2 (10 photocards) + Photo Essay set (8 photocards) Price: 58,500 KRW 1040pages | 170*230*60mm Release date: June 30. Delivery shipping: July 8.

DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407437?scode=032&OzSrank=4

Why is this for domestic shipping onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:crybaby:

Also, will these books be in English? Has anyone tried to order? I really want to but I want to make sure everything's legit first :heart:

10 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I do think Prince Buyeong somehow knew it and one of the reasons why he send him away 

Right this is what I'm thinking too. The way PB talked to him on the phone sounded like he knows.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Time loop said:

I am currently on my TKEM rewatch and one scene I was fascinated with was the scene where she tells him okay if you are telling the truth take me there? I also recall someone mentioning in here before that JTE was into LG that is why she asked him about that. On the night of crossing she was not only into him but she seemed to be in heat because he was gone for weeks and she kind of missed him. There relationship had sexual undertone from beginning to ending and she revealed later on that she was expecting him to be inconsiderate that same night

It was geared towards that and honestly I want S2 to be rated enough is enough. We need this 2 being inconsiderate on screen multiple times period. 

Drops the mic and runs away

• LOL 5

Also, will these books be in English? Has anyone tried to order? I really want to but I want to make sure everything's legit first :heart:

Right this is what I'm thinking too. The way PB talked to him on the phone sounded like he knows.

That cousin had little screen time but i disliked him more then Lee Lim while atleast with Lee Lim you knew he was gonna take you out but the cousin was snake and back stabbed his uncle and his 8 year old cousin

The books are not in English, precisely why it's only available for domestic shipping. :(

• Sad 1

Just finished rewatching episode 11 and that whole sequence of Queen TE saving herself leading to the ending hug still makes me cry like a baby 

:crybaby:

A few questions tho:

- Do you think Prince Buyeong knew all along that his son participated in the treason?

- How did LG know that the son was up to no good (hence declaring that Se-Jin will be next to the throne)?

Prince Buyeong did not know that his son participated in the treason. But somehow, he sensed that his son is up to no good, so he kept him away from Corea.

4VBAMGP.gif

NFTh1dr.gif

LG proved that cousin is up to no good, since when he shot the leg of the accomplice the night of treason, the future changed and cousin now is limping. Thus, cousin is indeed the accomplice, so he exiles him and makes Se Jin the next-to-the-throne instead. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Objectively speaking this is without doubt the biggest hit coming out of Asia and I mean the entire continent and perhaps there will go sometime before we see a hit like this. Everything about it was just crazy the some of the leads exploded on SNS and ranking in over 40-50 countries on switch. Trending on both Twitter and Weibo from week to week. 

I credit this to KES because she managed to make the show supernatural with mystic and spectacle which falls right into the category of mass consumption. This is by far and none biggest hit coming out of Asia in a freaking long time to this magnitude. 8 months of filming, big budget, hardwork and amazing cinematography it all paid off and returned double fold. The only thing left for KES is to milk this baby for Season 2 and season 3. Writing both seasons at one go and driving the masses insane

• Like 4
  • Love 6