[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

JY volunteer to do something, but SJ said its better me who do it. 

LG at the nowhere land, no more balloons and pictures, he ask himself how far I should go?

SJ bring LR to ROK, TE come and find LR at the interrogating room, asking how come he catch LR.

LG watch "his mom" cremated. and give her his last respect. JY come with him. 

KOC

LG order something to his secretary. 

TE at her room

staring at the KOC money and LR pic, the flower petals start to fall, and disappear when she catch it... the flower disappear!!!!!

TE runs.

TE and LR

she interrogate him. She keep cornering him. "This is your last chance" she warn. But LR keep blaming LG. 

Noh sanggung and LG cries... who dies??

PM Koo shocked as she watch the news.

PM Koo scared, she call her mom and ask "What she ate for dinner? and the answer is Jjajangmyun.

PM Koo hysterical.

Wait... who dies???!!!!

TE and Luna.

TE release Luna. Te saying that she doesn't want to upset her dad. and say another thing about her dad.

I guess Luna replacing her in ROK. 

SJ and TE

SJ ask where is Luna. TE said I let her go. 

"Why"

TE saying something about LR. TE will go to KOC. I'm asking you let me do it, she say.

SJ confess that he always like her, only her since the first time he met her. What if you died, stop speaking nonsense just go back home" he said

SJ about to leave, TE grab him " I'm so sorry, I cannot repay your feeling. I hurt if you hurt too, Please save me, because it is so suffocated for me being like this"

LG at KOC

staring at the half mapasijeok (wait where is the other?)

He is wearing the UNIFORM. 

Noh sanggung praying scene.

LG see her, he hold his sword.

What he is going to do? 

He said that he feel noh sanggung like his mom all these times. Because of you my life is beautiful.

Now I'm asking you, please pray for me one more time. 

noh sanggung crying, 

LG said "Keep stay healthy, this is my last order"

LG leave

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Our King is wearing the flowery uniform and meets with Lady Noh. Guess he's on his way to solve the problem and wish Lady Noh's good health.

LG met JY on the way...and they travel together to the past

I dont know, should i laugh or cry...but I'm still a loser.  Both of them going back to that night.

I did say... there's a possibility..of another version ha ha

p.s I just make the correction after reading some other posts... They are there for different purpose. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

We're at the scene where  LR is being interrogated by JTE.

What happen to the PM???

JTE let Luna go.. and ask her to go back home? JTE is planning something on her own. SJ finally confess to JTE that he likes her.

What? Because of the kissssssss:blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, superspace said:

KSJ confess to JTE -- to make her stay in Korea.

Who do you think you are?!

6 minutes ago, andy78 said:

SJ AND TE TALK...SEEMS SHE DECIDED SOMETHING...OMG SJ FINALLY TELLS HER HE LIKES (LOVES )HER

SJ!!!

giphy.gif

Don’t make me kick you!! 

• LOL 8

Why I am so afraid, if both of TE and LG lost their mind and both of them cross each other world and end up separated? (TE go to KOC , and LG go to ROK) No right? No...No ... No...

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Wow.. JY followed LG and 

Enddddddd

WHERE ARE THEY GOING??

WHERE??????

FAVOURITE MUSIC....

OMG... 

2 SAVIOUR!!

Edit:

WHY THE HELL DID I  CHANGE TO SJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SO I STILL LOST!

:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, madmad min said:

LG at the nowhere land, no more balloons and pictures, he ask himself how far I should go?

SJ bring LR to ROK, TE come and find LR at the interrogating room, asking how come he catch LR.

LG watch "his mom" cremated. and give her his last respect. JY come with him. 

KOC

LG order something to his secretary. 

TE at her room

staring at the KOC money and LR pic, the flower petals start to fall, and disappear when she catch it... the flower disappear!!!!!

TE runs.

TE and LR

she interrogate him. She keep cornering him. "This is your last chance" she warn. But LR keep blaming LG. 

Noh sanggung and LG cries... who dies??

PM Koo shocked as she watch the news.

PM Koo scared, she call her mom and ask "What she ate for dinner? and the answer is Jjajangmyun.

PM Koo hysterical.

Wait... who dies???!!!!

TE and Luna.

TE release Luna. Te saying that she doesn't want to upset her dad. and say another thing about her dad.

I guess Luna replacing her in ROK. 

SJ and TE

SJ ask where is Luna. TE said I let her go. 

"Why"

TE saying something about LR. TE will go to KOC. I'm asking you let me do it, she say.

SJ confess that he always like her, only her since the first time he met her. What if you died, stop speaking nonsense just go back home" he said

SJ about to leave, TE grab him " I'm so sorry, I cannot repay your feeling. I hurt if you hurt too, Please save me, because it is so suffocated for me being like this"

Sbn7KgZ.gif

Spoiler

lVKOcFX.gif

Qzf0eQg.gif

uyYkRLs.gif

Spoiler

s6IJLE6.gif

wj3t06T.gif

Spoiler

e05TL6f.gif

ABvTzrP.gif

1YRZjhy.gif