[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Guys.. The real reason we keep crying in this drama is because while KES was writing this whole thing in her beautiful cottage house, she also left us a gift:

tenor.gif?itemid=7888417

:joy:

5 hours ago, Heilo said:

Wait wait.. @vangsweetie637 dose that mean the loser and not the losers after all or was it only specifically for the scene shown? in the first episode

Lol, i thought of it for a short while. If we think back to why we voted for the poll, it was to decide who saved young LG in episode 1. We were shown this in last night’s episode. What we are about to see next week with LG/JY seems to be a whole new scene to prevent the many deaths that occurred because LR got away again from the coup. Same purpose but LG/JY are in different outfits hence the one who saved LG from episode 1 was LG himself. Winner remains “LG only”. The rest are still losers. Does that make sense? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Popping in partway through the episode. 

I see that they confirmed he didn’t change his clothes for 4 months.

I hope he washed them in a river. 

he probably stayed in the interdimensional place and going out only occasionally to see TE . So within that space, there's no air (was it?) wind humdity blah blah , so he won't perspire , or even if he did the sweat will naturally float into the atmosphere. I'm sure he didn't smell :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

6 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

if JY dies in the past then he won't be back in the future cos there's no more him :tears:

i hope previews don't show the obvious so hopefully that scene was just to keep us on our toes. HOPEFULLY!

Why? LR died in 94 but is still present.. so why not JY..

And JTE has now two memories of falling in love with LG?? The original timeline n the new timeline which started after she hugged LG.. how can JTE remember both? It should be 2 different timelines ..ergo 2 different JTE..not the same JTE with both memories!

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Daebak!.. another twist...   

I'm speechless.. with mixed feeling of everything that's happening.. will wait for the full sub before commenting more. So, first attempt fail and now another try. 

I will have to backtrack your live updates 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

he probably stayed in the interdimensional place and going out only occasionally to see TE . So within that space, there's no air (was it?) wind humdity blah blah , so he won't perspire , or even if he did the sweat will naturally float into the atmosphere. I'm sure he didn't smell :D

what abt beard? Also without money what did he do for food fr 4 months? :D:D

• LOL 8

5 hours ago, nikir said:

Why? LR died in 94 but is still present.. so why not JY..

And JTE has now two memories of falling in love with LG?? The original timeline n the new timeline which started after she hugged LG.. how can JTE remember both? It should be 2 different timelines ..ergo 2 different JTE..not the same JTE with both memories!

Because LR killed himself and thus took a different path in life i think? 

If JY does the same maybe he might be still in the present.. but since it's the final episode, i can't say there's much hope. Also i recall WDH finished his scenes 1 day earlier, not sure if it meant anything

5 hours ago, nikir said:

what abt beard? Also without money what did he do for food fr 4 months? :D:D

Remember those beans don't grow? That also applies to his beard LOL!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, SCSfanz said:

Because LR killed himself and thus took a different path in life i think? 

If JY does the same maybe he might be still in the present.. but since it's the final episode, i can't say there's much hope. Also i recall WDH finished his scenes 1 day earlier, not sure if it meant anything

I still didn't get how LR is alive... wil wait fr the subs to check out that scene!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Guys..

The real reason we keep crying in this drama is because while KES was writing this whole thing in her beautiful cottage house, she also left us a gift

:joy:

Lol, i thought of it for a short while. If we think back to why we voted for the poll, it was to decide who saved young LG in episode 1. We were shown this in last night’s episode. What we are about to see next week with LG/JY seems to be a whole new scene to prevent the many deaths that occurred because LR got away again from the coup. Same purpose but LG/JY are in different outfits hence the one who saved LG from episode 1 was LG himself. Winner remains “LG only”. The rest are still losers. Does that make sense? :D

You are right. The up coming scene is different scene. 

The Onions are creating a river for us to swim in later 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

KES is rubbing her hands together and saying 'Let's make them change their DPs. They thought yesterday was the end?"

BWAHAHAHAHA! The mighty writer's pen/laptop. Only the writer knows the story and how it will end.

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

KES is rubbing her hands together and saying 'Let's make them change their DPs. They thought yesterday was the end?"

BWAHAHAHAHA! The mighty writer's pen/laptop. Only the writer knows the story and how it will end.

:sweatingbullets:

I am tempted to end the horse-shoe era:joy:

• LOL 7

Phew I spent a long time going through all the theories and have reached the live recap pages now. My head is spinning! 

Yet to watch Episode 15 but right now I'm a loser! :P I had called LG-JTE as saviours. I will go with the horseshoe DP!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Phew I spent a long time going through all the theories and have reached the live recap pages now. My head is spinning! 

Yet to watch Episode 15 but right now I'm a loser! :P I had called LG-JTE as saviours. I will go with the horseshoe DP!

I went with 2 LG's. I regret it now 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Does it go against god if I ship JY and ES

Because all I can think about during their goodbye is “JUST F ALREADY”

Ok back to the episode

i would get stabbed for a hospital partner like LG

Rosamund-Pike-What-the-fuck.gif?v=2

:joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Does it go against god if I ship JY and ES

Because all I can think about during their goodbye is “JUST F ALREADY”

Ok back to the episode

i would get stabbed for a hospital partner like LG

i ship JY and ES too. sorry nari1 and nari2.

• LOL 8