[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Guyssss..... mind blownnnnnn!!!!!!!

holy ssssssssshhhhhhhhssssss!!!!!!!

i know we have a new scene of the night of the treason. Buttttt.....technically the night of treason from the first episode, there was only LG. :P

We’re you live streaming too chingu?

Ahhh it was so good.

I cried how many times here tonight? One too many lol.

I’m a loser but I stand with you. This new back to the past scene is totally different from the original and was not what the poll was about. 

• Like 12

10 hours ago, aya02 said:

i don't know if i get ur point right but i meant him taking 4 months to travel back to the present doesn't mean he was absent form, JTE for 4 months 

it gonna be a week or a little more maybe & as @Briseis said he gonna pick from where he left

there won't be LG1 & LG2 once he come back to the present time 

also i actually calculated the 4 months (in btween 0&1) as per outside & it's about 18-19 years!

he can't be leaving for 5-6 btw diff timelines right?

@briseis and @Heretorant is correct. I watched the episode again and he said it takes 4 months inside the in-between world to go  through 26 years (I missed that the first time, I thought he said 4 months of regular time which is few days  in the in-between world)  The first date was December 20, 1994 and then when he went through again, it was Dec 22, 1994 when he looked at the man's newspaper. So he had to go through the portal each way daily. Dec 20 and 22 in ROK and Dec 21 he was in ROC so he had to go through everyday laterally for 26 years but he did not age 26 years but only 4 months. That happened to LR too, he aged about 4 months or so. Yikes to travel every day for 26 years is tiring and stressful. So wonder he looked so desperate and tired in the phone booth saying it is a while more before I can see you. What did he do for food and drink? He must smell then with no change of clothes for 4 months :D:lol:

If he travels through the years daily, and he saw her a few times in the past,  I don't quite understand why he had no time to waste as 

if he misses each moment by a second, he could not meet her. Why not even by a second?  He could meet her a day later or hours later as as long as it is after the day he left for the rescue of his young self. If it was before e.g. a day before, there would be two LGs in ROK. One would be poisoned by Luna. That part is a puzzle. Any answer to that?  Perhaps I missed the discussion.

If LR is dead, how come the arrest of LR by JTE has not been shown yet?  It should have been done before his death.

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We’re you live streaming too chingu?

Ahhh it was so good.

I cried how many times here tonight? One too many lol.

I’m a loser but I stand with you. This new back to the past scene is totally different from the original and was not what the poll was about. 

Omg. I feel going into a tearjerker slush mindblower. My body is ready 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

My jaw was literally open when I saw the ending/ preview..OMG

This is the first kdrama where 15th episode left me totally shocked!! Other dramas wrap up everything by this point but TKEM can start a season just with ep15 ending!!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Every episode should have been 1 hour and 20 minutes!! 

Also, I’m such a SJ and JY so...

No, there’s no new winner because the poll was discussing who went back that night with the original savior outfit. This is obviously different from the original scene we were shown. 

Sorry @vangsweetie637 lol.

I’m a big and sore loser who still feels cheated :lol:

Agree!!!!!! Aren’t our OTP just the best?? I don’t even understand what they are saying, but, they need to have a happy ending. 

I love LG and JTE!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Just now, scrawford said:

Agree!!!!!! Aren’t our OTP just the best?? I don’t even understand what they are saying, but, they need to have a happy ending. 

I love LG and JTE!!!

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Can’t understand a single word they’re saying but I FEEL them!! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7