[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

6 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

LR wouldn’t have let Luna get his money for nothing in return. 

LR has always been a great foe. I am amazed at how many people he can recruit with just his words alone. Devil in disguise.

agree! Me and @YongZura⁷ actually wondered about which timeline LR could be in. Honestly, I thought we were seeing LR from LG’s timeline loop. Now, it seems like LR has his own time loop too. 

whoa..is that guy stabbing a knife into some fine wine? Lol!! But if we seriously get an ending like GB, this is gonna be me:

even though JY does it out of his concern/love for LG, I can see the salt that rubs all over LG and TE’s wounds when he reminds them :tears: sometimes i just want to tell JY: “Once is enough, dude. Chill. We have other things to worry about.”

lol.

I am going back to sleep. My mind needs to rest some more first before the thinking cap comes on again haha.

You guys were on to something and should have remained on that theory

• Like 4

Poor Jangmi 2.0 can’t get a break, now Sub Captain Winter Is Coming is shouting at him hahaha

oh god they’re sprinting 

CARRY HER ON YOUR BACK HAHA

If they actually get married and JTE moves in, the staff will have a coronary every waking moment 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

Ok... i gotta ask after seeing some IG snippets.... did LG ran to find JTE who was stabbed by Luna??? And LG either didnt realised that JTE was hurt hence he keeps hugging her...

Sigh, is the direction of the drama getting us confused or what.... urgh, dislike to see more haters writing bad things about the drama... which we know its gonna happen if they confuses the audience more....sigh...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

What if, LG remembered during his unconciousness all his time travel? So in next episode we will bring back to the regicide event and his journey to meet kid TE, just like deja vu? I mean finally he will remember why he went back to the past and save himself as a kid LG. Urrrghh, I don’t know how to explain! I mean all this time we have been watching the present LG who travelled back to the past trying to prevent LR took the flute, not only to save himself. But, he failed because LR had escaped with the half flute. He brought TE’s ID accidentally which he grab from Luna’s coat at the hotel. 

maybe I am wrong but, damned TKEM still make me back to write random things in this thread. Any suggestion?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

OMGeeeeee seriously, I have hearthache and headache with KES. Who she will kill on ep 14? 

For quite sometimes , I feel like there will be sad ending on the love story for this drama. 2 days ago, suddenly I feel there is still a hope for happy ending..... BUT today, all the hope seems hopeless.

This drama have exaust my brain, my emotion and my soul.

When we think we almost know everything based on the previews, then suddenly KES take a different turn at the corner. AND only KES has all the answers. 

This drama really not for general viewers. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok... i gotta ask after seeing some IG snippets.... did LG ran to find JTE who was stabbed by Luna??? And LG either didnt realised that JTE was hurt hence he keeps hugging her...

Sigh, is the direction of the drama getting us confused or what.... urgh, dislike to see more haters writing bad things about the drama... which we know its gonna happen if they confuses the audience more....sigh...

I don't think anyone is confused here this is a sci-fi fantasy and meant to get deep on the timeloop and time-travelling.. I like where it's going 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Warghhhhh.... Y stop there! Now, i have to think about LG for the rest of the week. Y not just give us double episode tonight?! Ok! I'll get myself busy next week to pass it through...  Be still my heart. Dont fail me now. 

I dont mind for spoiler... Errr.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

We always knew Lee Lim had the flute and i dont know why him being able to time travel never came up in theories but to be honest its not surprising to me that he can since he has the flute 

Yeah, I think we talked about it before ... that is the reason LR is always turning his watch.

(And maybe how he knew that woman's baby would be a girl.)

But no worries ...

0d4f39ca83c7592d197fa2553cb68ee695c716bc

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Before I give my more detailed thoughts,   I would just like to say:

I TOTALLY CALLED THAT SCENE WHERE THE PM AND JTE MEET AT THE CORRIDOR.  AND THE FACT THAT THE CORPSE JTE SEES IN THE MORGUE IS THE PM'S DOPPELGANGER.

Unfortunately, those are the only two things I got right.  I have a knack for predicting the little things but can't predict the whole picture yet.  Argh.

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Okay. I got it figured out.. 

- We saw teasers where JY was standing over hospitalized LG it was from the Poison we have now find out

- We learned that LR can also Time Travel but imo it's limited ability where he can't go as far back as LG 

Timeline A: LG and his father died 

Timeline B: Someone reset the time saving them both LG and his father. LG grows up crosses over meets JTE they start their romance for the first time and it happens naturally but something happens that sends him back

Timeline C: We find ourselves in this time where LG manages to save himself and not his father leaves behind the badge and all the events we saw takes place here. 

Timeline D: I think we are gonna see this unfold in the coming episodes where this time JTE has memory of LG and I think they will break the timeloop here. Where everything will remain the same in this timeline because LG will manage to overcome LR in Timeline C completely while everything reset in timeline D will remain hopefully

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Time loop said:

It's up for me on flix. @vangsweetie637 it's your turn to have free drinks

LOL!! Add soju please, JTE style :P

@Joanna Alfson lol, i am sure it was theorized but with many theories out there, I got lost :joy:

21 minutes ago, zee0123 said:

I think SJ will meet his doppelganger the one that is in the hospital. He is still alive but he is in that hospital.. 

Wait..but isn’t his doppelgänger in KOC?  I can’t recall properly.

17 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

yes it seems like LG ran towards TE but..don’t know if it’s gonna be before or after the stab. For me, the direction of the drama isn’t exactly confusing. It is just not complete yet. We do have to give and take a lot of theories in every episodes. I really hope haters don’t keep bashing this drama just because they can’t understand what’s going on. It’s confusing now because we still do not have the full circle yet. We are still being given pieces to put together. It is quite sad for people to hate this drama simply because it is too confusing. People cannot expect a 1000 piece puzzle to be put together in one day for them. So i am hoping this episode didn’t make people more negative towards the drama :mellow:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1