[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, gwin said:

OK, I rewatched that entire promo video on Youtube.  Can someone confirm that JTE is wearing some sort of ring in the last scene?

Or are my eyes deceiving me?

EDIT:  It's either a ring or a bandage.  Carry on.... :joy:

EDIT 2:  If it is a ring, it looks like the King's ring from Prince Buyeong?  Same shape.

From the almost end of the vid when the screen was zoomed out, it looks like she has something on her finger. But when you use the zoomed-in frames when they were hugging, with LG's back on us, i did not see any ring on her finger.

Unless it is again as indiscernible as that plum blossom necklace from a certain angle? :D  I reckon if the king will give her a ring, we will definitely notice it.

But am in the camp that they got married, so....

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:
1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Is the writer one of us?

Probably, Soompi thread are pretty known to the Korean public for the past few years. So I bet those writer are sneaking into to peep some good reviews or critics as to perfect the ideas for their work. Hahahaha. Maybe they also hear our ranting of the royal wedding. 

There is ONE THEORY that has never been debunked - @Heretorant is actually Sec Mo. Ever wonder why she has so steadfast in her belief of the OTP?  

She has SEEN it ALL - and just humouring us. That LMHoe!

32 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

In my opinion, it was never a mystery, and was never meant to be a mystery of who the savior is.

The mystery is HOW.

Love me some LMH and his micro-expressions

:heart::heart::heart:

So bloody good! 

Can I also add, his voice acting in here is superb! The way he delivers his lines... *chills*

The two-month voice/speech lessons paid-off, right?

But I have always loved his deep voice. That adam's apple sure helped him give that sexy tenor. Then the voice/speech lessons gave him the regal cadence & demeanor. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Wooooow I go to sleep for like five hours and this happens

So somebody changes the timeline

But it’s JTE who remembers, otherwise I don’t think LG would just stand there while she hugs him 

WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

The 4min ++ preview of Epi 13 is actually a collage of scenes from previous epis PLUS new scenes WE HOPE would be fleshed out tomorrow.  I have trimmed the video to just the new scenes, starting where there is a change in music to usher in the actual preview.

Now, if we could only have the subs... Seriously considering learning Korean now

HERE IS THE FULL PREVIEW
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 4

Also wow I was NOT expecting the savior scene in 13, I thought we’d spend 13 and 14 getting to it, and they would go back in 15.

HOLY SHIRTBALLS that changes every for me, they are plowing through it.  All of a sudden I feel consoled that this is going going to be a satisfying ending.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

There is ONE THEORY that has never been debunked - @Heretorant is actually Sec Mo. Ever wonder why she has so steadfast in her belief of the OTP?  

She has SEEN it ALL - and just humouring us. That LMHoe!

I HAVE SEEN IT ALL! 

Trust in Secretary Mo. 

They are dating.

AND

Every time someone here drops a theory, I’m like... 

tenor.gif?itemid=7739122

Also wow I was NOT expecting the savior scene in 13, I thought we’d spend 13 and 14 getting to it, and they would go back in 15.

HOLY SHIRTBALLS that changes every for me, they are plowing through it.  All of a sudden I feel consoled that this is going going to be a satisfying ending.

Ditto! 

Since we are circling around and still have 3 episodes left, I am suddenly feeling confident about where things are headed!

tenor.gif

Can you feel my excitement? It’s bursting right now. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Okay so during the LG in Savior running scene, she’s still got wounds on her hands.  So MAYBE if she’s killed and he’s going back through time, he’s trying to save her right before she dies?

But if she dies why does she remember him and hugs him

Guys I think our theories about her remembering him a little more every reset might come true

AHHHHHH 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

She looks like she’s in a trance.  Maybe her subconscious remembers?  

Also, LL and LG are both in the world between 0 and 1, it’s filled and filled with balloons and it’s super dark in there.  Maybe my balloon theory is correct and he leaves one in there every time he fails?  

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay so during the LG in Savior running scene, she’s still got wounds on her hands.  So MAYBE if she’s killed and he’s going back through time, he’s trying to save her right before she dies?

But if she dies why does she remember him and hugs him

Guys I think our theories about her remembering him a little more every reset might come true

AHHHHHH 

so he'll reset the time more than one time ?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

HOLY SHIRTBALLS that changes every for me, they are plowing through it.  All of a sudden I feel consoled that this is going going to be a satisfying ending.

Oooooor, there will be a BIGGER TWIST in later epis. Since they are showing us this one plot twist this early... Sec Mo disguised as @Heretorant, come on 'fess up!

Am laughing so hard now cos IT NEVER ENDS, right?  All our theorizing, it never ends.  Like, we ARE in a time loop, ahahahahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 12