Year Award Category Nominated work Result  
2017 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards Best New Actor (Film) Master Nominated  
31st KBS Drama Awards Best New Actor Mad Dog Won  
Best Couple Award (with Ryu Hwa-young) Nominated
Netizen Award, Actor Nominated
2018 54th Baeksang Arts Awards Best New Actor (TV) Save Me Nominated  
6th APAN Star Awards Best New Actor Mad Dog Nominated  
2nd The Seoul Awards Best New Actor (Drama) Nominated  
MBC Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actor in a Monday-Tuesday Drama Tempted Won  
2020 Chunsa Film Art Awards Best New Actor The Divine Fury Nominated  

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

THANK YOU @SCSfanz for starting this great thread !!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Haha so WDH posted on his IG with windy rainy day emojis then on KYJ's IG, she just posted an IG story which the caption "Something Bout Us" with Adele's song "Set Fire to the Rain" :joy:.

tenor.gif?itemid=4832944

Are we witnessing a fight between our irl couple?!:bawling:

EbNs_i7XsAQ0e83?format=jpg&name=medium

lbwBL64.jpg

Cr: WDH and demikimee_love

• LOL 4

Going through WDH's list of movies and dramas slowly. So i started with Master because i saw that he got nominated as Best Actor. i'm surprised he only had a few scenes with just 1 line? He hardly said anything. lol  i think he barely came on for 5 mins. like, they didn't even give him a name, he's just "Man with the backward baseball cap".  Amazing that he caught the eyes of whoever decided to nominate him! Scene stealer indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

SWOOOOOOOOOON :heart1:

13f35c54c4af3eadf9510c392fe4417d7588cba5

f7e178339c6892e7bfbc50f4e101f6549437f80a

95e5d1c3a6a337ddf93219967409801446598a41

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

Going through WDH's list of movies and dramas slowly. So i started with Master because i saw that he got nominated as Best Actor. i'm surprised he only had a few scenes with just 1 line? He hardly said anything. lol  i think he barely came on for 5 mins. like, they didn't even give him a name, he's just "Man with the backward baseball cap".  Amazing that he caught the eyes of whoever decided to nominate him! Scene stealer indeed. 

@SCSfanz Oooo never watched Master before. Is it any good? So far I've just watched him in TKEM,Tempted, and Mad Dog lol. Kinda just scrolled through scenes in My Country until I got to the waterfall scene  :joy:! I heard My Country was suppose to be really sad so that's why I haven't watched it fully yet :sweatingbullets:!

P.S: Thank God you posted something ! I couldn't post consecutively so I was like OMG why aren't any more WDH fans posting?! lol

• Like 2

Welcome @bri and @Thong Thin!!! :fingerheartx:So glad to see familiar faces here from the TKEM thread !!!! Feel free to post all about WDH here !!! :heart:

Such a cute video of WDH doing press for The Divine Fury!! One of the fans asked him if they could get married lol :love: :

Another cute cute video of WDH talking about playing JY and ES:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

:love: yes, please !

@Thong Thin LOVE THAT SCENE :love:!!!

Speak of hugs, this one still brought me to tears:

c70f2371f501155d083b98ee7a94d99342fc9fa9

Edited: 

Sadness !! Looks like WDH is enlisting on July 6, 2020. I can't believe he's going to enlist 6 days before his bday (July 12, 1992)!!! :crybaby:

TKEM...The predictor of future events for our WDH (Please stay safe WDH, remember you are the "Unbreakable Sword"!!): 

tenor.gif?itemid=17081030

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz Oooo never watched Master before. Is it any good? So far I've just watched him in TKEM,Tempted, and Mad Dog lol. Kinda just scrolled through scenes in My Country until I got to the waterfall scene  :joy:! I heard My Country was suppose to be really sad so that's why I haven't watched it fully yet :sweatingbullets:!

P.S: Thank God you posted something ! I couldn't post consecutively so I was like OMG why aren't any more WDH fans posting?! lol

59 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Edited: 

Sadness !! Looks like WDH is enlisting on July 6, 2020. I can't believe he's going to enlist 6 days before his bday (July 12, 1992)!!! 

Master is ok i guess? but if you just want to watch WDH you can just find the clips on youtube, he really doesn't have many scenes. 

I've only watched TKEM , my country, master and divine fury. you'll see a completely different side of him in divine fury,.. he's like a dark elf villain. 

Actually apart from the waterfall scene there were many scenes in my country where he shows his abs but the waterfall scene was the "show all' one  HAHAHA. 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i suspect he himself didn't know that he'll be served the notice either cos they were in talks about  a new drama. even the drama can't save him from military. Sigh.. how long will he be gone? 1.5 years? 2? sometimes i hate korean army.

• LOL 1