[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

6 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Their past as IN?

I think she realizes their past and their future. What she is recalling may have already happened in the time before therefore, she sees what’s about to happen soon. This is all based off of not knowing a single word they’re speaking so take it with a grain of salt. 

see! We were gonna get stabbed by something even sharper! 

it must have been a goodbye kiss!! (Not a peck right??? Sorry. I shall remain calm haha)

It was one of the sweetest, most heart wrenching kisses I’ve ever witnessed! Both in tears :bawling:

• Sad 12

TE wearing the clothes she wear today, when LG kiss her and bid the farewell.

She is lost, wandering at the empty and crappy street, with gun. then blood cover all over her, she is calling LG name at the payphone, crying badly.... what is this?

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

When will they be happy? From beginning till now their love is sad and melancholic. There's sadness even in their dates, reunions. I want them to be together without any worries. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think she realizes their past and their future. What she is recalling may have already happened in the time before therefore, she sees what’s about to happen soon. This is all based off of not knowing a single word they’re speaking so take it with a grain of salt. 

Maybe we will see the continuation of that scene next week. Hopefully, we would.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think she is saying: LG, it's me JTE. Right now, I'm going to your world/kingdom?. I'm going there...to you...

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

It was one of the sweetest, most heart wrenching kisses I’ve ever witnessed! Both in tears :bawling:

OMG! This sounds amazing. I always knew that we were in a time loop

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Just now, Time loop said:

First of all this would have been me without kiss now that we got that out of the away 

What interest me most is what @Heretorant They found out about the Time loop?

Take it with a grain of salt because I don’t understand what they’re saying. But it seems like what she imagined may have already happen before. My guess is she’s experiencing events that’s happened in the past timeline. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

oh man, this is not good for anyone (except LR. He probably use this to his advantage :angry:)

what a beautiful kiss but why am I crying too?

tumblr_n9tromzPdo1tq4of6o1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

This episode is........ breaking my heart.

Too many rage and anger and blood, and too many sadness between the OTP.

I got the kiss that I wanted but why I'm crying inside?

I can't even swoon when I saw the kiss...

and Kim Go Eun crying act always breaks my heart....

And Lee Min Ho always can pull a devastated scene so well.... I wanna to hug him when he is about to attend the funeral

kdrama memes Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

Guys, the kiss is not real right? It’s her vision only. 

Why is this drama pulling at my heartstrings? 

Each week, I wait with excitement and anticipation of what’s about to happen next.

This week, I feel drained. I don’t have strength to wait another week. 

This episode was too much to handle! 

But bloody amazing!!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@Time loop Your post made me made a bargain with a 4 years old over the TV controller and then to realise the latest episode is not IN yet!!

:joy:

I normally put them to sleep in such high time moments :joy: I just tell them it's time to sleep kids 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Heretorant said:

Guys, the kiss is not real right? It’s her vision only. 

Why is this drama pulling at my heartstrings? 

Each week, I wait with excitement and anticipation of what’s about to happen next.

This week, I feel drained. I’m don’t have strength to wait another week. 

This episode was too much to handle! 

But bloody amazing!!

I feel like LG at the end is LG from the future or the past? OMG this is tearing me up again :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4