[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

ah yes in previous recap that missing

LG found out about Luna

SJ back to the squad and will work together again with TE.

PM Koo get notified about LR, she remember her mom saying before. 

the old prince having coffee at a cafe, he heard about LR, the guards approach him then he said that he need to be back to Busan.

ES is not injured badly. he is at the hospital. the doctor ask if LG okay coz noh sanggung worries about him. he said i'm okay.

LG worry about ES. ES said that he finally become the unbreakable sword. LG thanked him.

LR walking at the street, he enter empty tunnel. someone approaching him, its the bookstore owner. saying that LR must be careful. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

whew! I knew it!!! Scared us there! Saved by the vest, right?

I don't know!

They don't speak english! Lol

But he's hurt.. but I guess it's because the vest either block much of the impact or it didn't hit the vital part!

JY saw SJ's mum!!!

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I don't know!

They don't speak english! Lol

But he's hurt.. but I guess it's because the vest either block much of the impact or it didn't hit the vital part!

JY saw SJ's mum!!!

Lee Gon made a wise decision...having Jy in Korea and ES with him in Corea

• Like 2
  • Love 2

JY in front of SJ house. SJ mom walk past him. he keep his eyes on her. 

he remember SJ mom in his world is working at the palace.

SJ and TE visit him at the hotel. SJ and TE still sour at each other. TE ask them to cooperate and behave.

they discuss about the case together.

TE put pictures of victim and suspect. JY explain who them in his world.  somehow SJ and JY find something in common together and leave TE alone hahahah.

LG back at the palace. Noh sanggung waiting for him. LG tell her about LR.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Sorry guys if I missed your questions. I'm using a hp to type while watching via my macbook.

SJ remembered the same car that he noticed before and try to find out about it.  Wow... the Chief remembered the whole plate number.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

the palace secretary waiting for him. PM koo is waiting for him at the phone. talking about LR. I guess LG tell her to stay away from his business, he is annoyed by her.

Royal press conference. the reporters asking about LR, the palace secretary answer their question.

TE and SJ interrogate the woman who murder her roomate. they ask about the 2G phone. she act as if she doesn't know but TE show her the phone and put her on the edge. the killers swayed.

SJ notice someone at the black car that's been following them. its LR right hand.

he try to remember the plate number, the chief help him as he stuck with his memory.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

the palace secretary waiting for him. PM koo is waiting for him at the phone. talking about LR. I guess LG tell her to stay away from his business, he is annoyed by her.

Royal press conference. the reporters asking about LR, the palace secretary answer their question.

TE and SJ interrogate the woman who murder her roomate. they ask about the 2G phone. she act as if she doesn't know but TE show her the phone and put her on the edge. the killers swayed.

SJ notice someone at the black car that's been following them. its LR right hand.

he try to remember the plate number, the chief help him as he stuck with his memory.

Annoyed?! LG!! You are not alone!

Me to PM:

tumblr_n1m78bm8051tp0cazo1_400.gifv

• LOL 4

SJ and JTE are havingba real talk. She describes her visit to Corea. Even described the Chief and his second hand man was there... JTE told him that SJ was not there. SJ answered he was here.. in Korea. She didn't realise what he was implying.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, YongZura⁷ said:

SJ and JTE are havingba real talk. She describes her visit to Corea.

Finally! What adults do!

I was starting to get frustrated with SJ when he kept ignoring TE in yesterday’s episode. 

like dude, cant you two just listen to each other?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The old prince at his palace. Many people looks like they're assemblyman trying to shake with about the LR accident with LG. he scold them.

then LG showed up in front of them.

Old prince ask him to be not misunderstood, LG said I'm not. He is asking about his daughter. is she okay and doing fine. 

Then LG said that LR is alive. 

SJ haven't find any luck with the car searching. SJ asking about her travelling to the other world, what about the world. TE told him about her travelling and places she went, and how she met the other chief and their sunbae in the other world, they also a cop like in here. but she couldn't find him. either he is a chaebol or having other fancy job. SJ said because the one you looking for is here.

YJ staring the board.

SJ and TE visit the columbarium. TE surprise about young SJ that lies there. SJ told her about his puzzles about his life.

he still not sure about who he is and whether he is from the other world or here. But he remember one name, LG. 

TE cries and hug him. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1