[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Just now, Heretorant said:

Guys, the kiss is not real right? It’s her vision only. 

Why is this drama pulling at my heartstrings? 

Each week, I wait with excitement and anticipation of what’s about to happen next.

This week, I feel drained. I’m don’t have strength to wait another week. 

This episode was too much to handle! 

But bloody amazing!!

Everyone!! Shall we?

soju.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Take it with a grain of salt because I don’t understand what they’re saying. But it seems like what she imagined may have already happen before. My guess is she’s experiencing events that’s happened in the past timeline. 

Woow. This makes things even more interesting. I am a sucker for sci-fi. I am going to be exploring this

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I have no words to say. I’m speechless at how good KGE and LMH acting their characters. Waaah! Their chemistry is no joke! I’m actually sad for knetz who don’t appreciate TKEM because they’re missing out on how incredible it is. Waaah! Im so heartbroken. Why is JTE covered with blood? :cold_sweat:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I don’t normally do this but episode 10 is available on Netflix now and I’m going to jump right to the end!

I need to know what’s going on! 

That's what I am doing right now. Why do I have this feeling that it is LG who became eternal? Or the one TE met at the last part is LG from the past or future that's why he couldn't stay long and had to go back? Either way, both are heartbreaking. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Ohhh dang!! Netflix is fast! Episode just ended and it’s already there on NF!

our dear LG, if Netflix was a person in your world, you would have yourself a real Diana:

LR, let’s see you escape Netflix now!!

:joy:

I lowkey wanted LG and LR To go at on the street right there 

tenor.gif?itemid=10836609

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

Does she said "Lee Gon please save me?" 

Is she kill someone? I don't think she is being killed but I think she kill someone... she said about going to the police station but then asking LG to save her

She is about to go to the palace. I am sure it wasn't LG who brought her to KoC, then that would only mean that it was LR who brought her there. Wahhh waiting for another week to see the actual episode for that preview is pure torture. 

• Like 8

WHAT IS THE ENDING?! :bawling:

It was real because he brought her flowers and when he left, she had the flowers in her hands.

Where did he come from? And why did he need to leave right away?

The way he said, “I love you. I am deeply in love with you.” :bawling:

Who said this love story isn’t good? It’s the best! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

WHAT IS THE ENDING?! :bawling:

It was real because he brought her flowers and when he left, she had the flowers in her hands.

Where did he come from? And why did he need to leave right away?

The way he said, “I love you. I am deeply in love with you.” :bawling:

Who said this love story isn’t good? It’s the best! 

Did you find out about here memories?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mamabear said:

She is about to go to the palace. I am sure it wasn't LG who brought her to KoC, then that would only mean that it was LR who brought her there. Wahhh waiting for another week to see the actual episode for that preview is pure torture. 

Ah that's right... that could be true. 

But in this episode i learned that there is a possibility of another gate to the pararel world. 

When the time freeze, LG realize that LR is in Corea he was heading first to the bamboo forest and his guards was there.. many of them guarding the exact place as he order before. But no one passed them as the guard report. 

So how LR travel? It must be another gate exist... is it the salt farm? Since there was a scene where his men kneel over him there. 

• Like 5