[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

PM Koo visit her ex again at the prison. Asking help from him. they reach agreement, her ex will help her.

The old prince at his office, shocked that LR sit on his chair, his face has blood on it. the old prince shout to his guard but no one there. Looks like LR killed them. LR took his ring and put it on. LR strangled him, he threatened the old prince and talk about LG how he will end LG. LR kill the old prince. bastard ....

he leave the ring back to the old prince finger and leave.

the yoyo boy read King Arthur book. LR pass him with blood on his face. LR look at him ask if he doesn't scare him. the kid said not maybe you just got into a fight. LR ask what book does he read? he showed him the book. the boy told LR to be careful.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

DID LG vs LR showdown happen?

Over already.

As @Ameera Ali pointed out.. it's a Catch me if you can scene. Lol

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I don’t know. I am asking you :joy: 

I don't know! I don't speak korean either!! Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

PM Koo visit her ex again at the prison. Asking help from him. they reach agreement, her ex will help her.

The old prince at his office, shocked that LR sit on his chair, his face has blood on it. the old prince shout to his guard but no one there. Looks like LR killed them. LR took his ring and put it on. LR strangled him, he threatened the old prince and talk about LG how he will end LG. LR kill the old prince. bastard ....

he leave the ring back to the old prince finger and leave.

the yoyo boy read King Arthur book. LR pass him with blood on his face. LR look at him ask if he doesn't scare him. the kid said not maybe you just got into a fight. LR ask what book does he read? he showed him the book. the boy told LR to be careful.

ohhh!! Is this what happened? Omo!! LR, you!!

but gotta love the boy! He scared me yesterday but today, he’s so cool when dealing with LR. Yeah, this boy not scared. Why would he? He a deity :D

• Like 4

The Secretary brought bad bews about his uncle Prince... killed by LR. Lady Noh fainted. 

Back in Korea JTE 's watering the plants and saw LG through the window. She ran and stopped. LG walked to her in a mourning uniform asking about her with flowers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

26 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I don’t know. I am asking you :joy:

haha, it’s as if I am watching it live too :D

Hahahahaa. You hilarious. Me to! I am not watching yet but I get carried away when it's on live and I am reading the comments 

25 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Over already.

As @Ameera Ali pointed out.. it's a Catch me if you can scene. Lol

I don't know! I don't speak korean either!! Lol

Over in which way. Did he flee the scene?

• LOL 2

LG really needed JTE now...

Please comfort him, my Queen.  :tears:

Just now, Wis dom said:

Over in which way. Did he flee the scene?

He walked away with swag... that basket! :rage:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

JTE feels something's wrong. LG said Saranghe.. and kissed her.  I guess this is the one that will be played again and again and he's gone.

I love you.....u....

JTE's sobbing and sat on the ground crying and the final scene.... .. 

(How are we going to survive.... the pain.... )

• Like 5
  • Sad 2