[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

KES..

because you actually killed JY and made us cry for the first half...you need to go into it just once:

200.gif

I know. It hurts, doesn’t it? Now you know how it feels??!!!

Alright. Since you didn’t pull a Goblin on us again and we got a happy ending (from the reads of it since I have yet to watch it later), drinks on me ;)

everyone:

giphy.gif

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

It's the most satisfying ending I guess....

Luna is not exist, but Koo Seok Hyeong is exist. and she become sister to Koo Seung Ryeong. Thanks to her nice mom and the fate that changed her life.

Hyung Min is a detective too in KOC working along with Koo Seok Hyeong. 

Kang Shin Jae is a success businessman while Eun Seop is a public service officer and marry to NR.

JY and LG still alive, and remember everything of their adventure, but JY now is having a sweet heart too.... NR doppelganger (I never remember her name)

I bet noh sanggung aware about everything.

the two couples stay together and do time traveler as their date..... this is so one of a kind..... I'm happy with the ending.

thank you my dear @jeonghyang for the screen caps ..... see you in another journey I guess we can make a good team in recapping hehehehehehe

i agree with u & it was so unexpected tbh 

thank god no one dies eveyone is happy:bawling:

i believe se jin will be the next in line for throne 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

KES..

because you actually killed JY and made us cry for the first half...you need to go into it just once:

I know. It hurts, doesn’t it? Now you know how it feels??!!!

Alright. Since you didn’t pull a Goblin on us again and we got a happy ending (from the reads of it since I have yet to watch it later), drinks on me ;)

everyone:

:lol:

Hahahah. 

I am satisfied KES is safe for now 

cheers

giphy.gif

Unless something re-occurs

• LOL 6

The best ending ever. TKEM writer gave all the characters proper ending and what each character deserved from different worlds. :blush::heart: im so in love with The King: Eternal Monarch. Thank you for giving us an amazing and mind blowing drama! KGE AND LMH I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. I HOPE AND WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST CAREER AND LOVELIFE :kiss_closed: 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I need to sleep a bit more and go to some appointments later. But once it’s all done and i have watched the episode, I will be back for my feedbacks :D 

Thank you to the live recappers and the gifs! You guys are amazing!! :heart: @YongZura⁷ @Yippeun_eonnie @andy78 @mrsj3n @jeonghyang @Ameera Ali and whoever I forgot, sorry! But you all are amazing! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1