[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

34 minutes ago, vxxncx said:

Such a coincidence that they are both online and post at the same time today... :ph34r:

They give off the vibes that they are updating to let each other know what they are doing

*KJK is at home watching a football match

*Somin is outside eating grilled seafood and drinking Fanta, instead of drinking something alcoholic

#healthyliving #resolutions 

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Shia Has said:

They give off the vibes that they are updating to let each other know what they are doing

*KJK is at home watching a football match

*Somin is outside eating grilled seafood and drinking Fanta, instead of drinking something alcoholic

#healthyliving #resolutions 

:lol:

This made me chuckle because it is so possible that it just might be true:lol:. Especially the #healthy resolutions. Somin letting us or whoever know she took fanta not alcohol.

I had poor internet so my Instagram was taking time to load so I only saw the IG stories icon for a while and saw kjk updates, while waiting for my feed to load, I just automatically knew somin posted too lol. Like I'll just be shrugging it off and enjoying their constant updates and subconsciously I keep expecting the other's post when I see one person's post

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

@HappyVirusRM Woah, produce by Chul Min PD. Rewatching the old episodes, Iron Min indeed has soft spot for her. And really glad for Somin's new project. 

I know! I’m so happy for her! :wub: Since the news press of her new agency stated that she will expand her variety appearances, I did expect a new variety show. I’m pleasantly surprised is a YooMin thing hahahaha will see who else Chul Min has added to the cast, either way, I’m excited. 

EDIT: Other cast members, Oh Na Ra, and Jessi. 

LMAOOOO this will be a mess, I mean laughing already imagining YJS + Jessi + Somin interactions. 
:piggydance:

• Like 11

Ahhh, the casting for this new show is genius, the female cast will wreak chaos and I'm here for it lmao. Poor jaesuk is going to be stressed the hell out. Goodluck to our national MC:lol:. I can already see him complaining to the members on RM about it.

So Glad I'm gonna see sominnie on another variety show. Anyone knows if this will be a seasonal variety show or it will just be a long running one? I was so shocked with the news especially since we (her fans) were expecting any next casting news to be related to a drama. But I'm still so happy about this. Yoo jaesuk fighting lol!!!

• Like 11

There was a period of time when JK became possessive of his 'human doll' SC and this possessive character disappeared when the members stop ship SC and Somin.

There was also a period of time when he post IG story of his feet, sat alone on RM filming day. This habit ended when Somin returned to the show.

Ah, this oppa... Why so cute?

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

The seat on the round table was assigned by the staff (their bag was on the chair). In  superpower episode, staff assigned the team and paired them up together. Make me wonder. The staff did it on purpose or what? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1