Quantcast

15 hours ago, LV.Bae said:

JK then said 'When I go to some nice place, I always think of her' :ph34r: SJ reply 'Really?' (looks like SJ know JK gf) then JK said 'Yes' .....

His mom even curious and asked Who's he thinking of? other moms predict he must have someone. The MC said ex girlfriend. his mom mad why he have to think about his ex,...MC keep saying it is about JK past. (To me looks like they try cover it up)

Based on their conversation, they talk about present not the past. I feel like JK really want to know a lot about marriage life or he might already have someone that he want to get married to. 

He's been dating whoever since 2016/17 or so. This has been known by the Jong Kook fandom for awhile now. Ever since, he slipped up a little on big picture, and said that he blow dries his girlfriend's hair. 

But since, it's a main rule not to talk about his personal life and not ship him publically with anyone, his fans don't really talk about it on social media. It's usually discussed within group chats/private DMs with other Jong Kook fans.

Of course, the fact that he's been talking more about his private life, makes us happy, we are also quite worried that as details come out, shippers might bash him for leading them on.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

2 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Of course, the fact that he's been talking more about his private life, makes us happy, we are also quite worried that as details come out, shippers might bash him for leading them on.

As a shipper, i won't bash JK & Somin if they won't end up with each other :) [not sure about his other ship] I think, JK prefer date non-celeb. Big lie if he not date anyone. Same as Somin, she might date non celeb as well.. I become a shipper because love their interaction in RM. Off cam we can see thru their IG, we have no idea their life on daily basis :lol:

I hope JK will find the right woman & will get married as soon as possible. Same as Somin, find the right man. Whoever they end up with it is their choice not our [shipper]. All i can do now keep praying for them.

:yay:

Always remind myself to stay realistic even I ship KookMin so hard! I prefer real interaction between them rather than delulu about something never happen. Hwaiting everyone.:lol: Stay safe.

*update*  JK like Somin IG post today.

Today key is sky & sparrow bird. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, LV.Bae said:

As a shipper, i won't bash JK & Somin if they won't end up with each other :) [not sure about his other ship] I think, JK prefer date non-celeb. Big lie if he not date anyone. Same as Somin, she might date non celeb as well.. I become a shipper because love their interaction in RM. Off cam we can see thru their IG, we have no idea their life on daily basis :lol:              

I was mostly referring to shippers of the other ship. Jong Kook fans quite like the kookmin ship these days.

I think one thing most Jong Kook fans have agreed on, is that Somin has given him the chance to change up his characters. He is not so rigid anymore, and is more flexible.

Not really sure if the Korean fans do ship them romantically, but most do agree that they are very close now. 

Chinese fans have no problem shipping him with anyone, as long as it doesn't bring him harm.

If he expresses a distaste for a certain shipping/fandom, they will immediately stop shipping him with that particular person.

I think some Jong Kook fans are mostly annoyed by the fact that the other shippers have said things like "I will sue Jong Kook oppa if he doesn't end up dating her" on weibo. They felt that he has led them on. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I think some Jong Kook fans are mostly annoyed by the fact that the other shippers have said things like "I will sue Jong Kook oppa if he doesn't end up dating her" on weibo. They felt that he has led them on. 

It's the way these fans feel so entitled that has me wheezing. Who the hell are they to sue him. Sue, sue??!! Do they even think before they speak. They went out of their way to ship him with someone else like all other shipperswhen he didn't ask them to and they want to sue him because he didn't live up to their expectations??:whytho:

Lol, they are really delusional. Sometimes I read their comments and I'm always so confused, like there is delusional shipping and there is DELUSIONAL. The amount of hate some of them have for him now shocks me, it's even worse than somin sometimes. It makes you wonder if they ever liked him in the first place because it's pretty extreme to like someone enough to ship them with your bias then suddenly turn into their anti. That's extreme as hell.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Lmao dumb people. I hope they are still quiet, in fact they can be quiet forever since somin is probably talking wherever she is. It will be properly appreciated lmao. They thought the live stream was a fan meeting or what? Lol. The live went fine, it wasn't done in a way that the members could see viewers comments.

ohh that is good news, I was hoping that it was somin who is kwang soo's accomplice it would have been a great twist
:blush:. those haters will chew whatever is on the plate. but on the bright side, kjk and somin is being lovey dovey in socmed that it is feeding my delulu:love:. just date already, you two :heart:

• Like 5

found this part cute where kjk casually asks jsm to join his gang for discussion. jsm looks like she wants to make it unobtrusive that she had been singled out while jsj suddenly walks over to say he too wants to hear what they are saying. 

after watching the MUD episode, i felt kjk is starting to think more seriously about marriage. He used to say he would think of his mom when he had something good. now, it is just "her". based on the conversation, both jsj and ysc know this "her". the other guest thought he was weird for being like that, thinking of his GF while having good food. i wonder when he shares all the pics of the good food he eats, is there something more to it? it is a habit jsm has also taken up lately. she used to share pics when she cooked something before, but sharing pics regularly of the good food she eats is something new.

kjk wants to assure his GF that he would put her interest first and be a good husband. at one point, when he talked about how he would put clothes in his room the way he usually does and just shut the door, ysc said his future wife would be upset hearing that. lol so there is a future wife who might be matching the show. it also reminded me of haha saying kjk should meet a woman who is friendly and has a humour sense which is not something he has ever mentioned before as kjk's ideal type.

the reason i think kjk is much more serious about marriage this year is how he deals with questions related to that topic. at the beginning of the year, his aunt said he had become more open to the idea from previous years, so she should know. in another episode this year, when he was asked about letting his mom know the password to the house after marriage, he said he wouldn't. i feel he has moved away from the idea of his mom as the one whom he should be most devoted to and is thinking of his GF/would be wife as one who will occupy that position. i also feel he is much more excited about getting married these days.  last year around april, he had said that he couldn't move past someone he had met in the past and the question of marriage with no other GF since then had made him want to take the plunge. this year, he is thinking more practically of what could happen after marriage, what are the points where they could have conflicts etc. kjk being over-analytical, would go through all that thing in his head. yet, i feel he has finally met someone he is willing to take that plunge. i hope and feel it is jsm. but whoever it is, i will be happy for him. marriage won't be easy and he will have a lot to learn and grow as he lives with his wife, but i think it will make him happy and secure.

wook min's insta story from the gym was also interesting, especially since he began first with kjk's autographed picture though yjs's autographed picture was right next to it. i was reminded of him tagging jsm in his calobye photo last year.

there are some interesting patterns with kookmin. hopefully it will lead us somewhere. i wouldn't worry too much over some shippers getting triggered and sending hate as long as it is not a kookmin shipper. compared to what kjk used to do last year, comment directly on jsm's romantic posts, these coincidences are more indirect though striking. hopefully, it will lead us somewhere.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3
5 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

I was mostly referring to shippers of the other ship. Jong Kook fans quite like the kookmin ship these days.

I think one thing most Jong Kook fans have agreed on, is that Somin has given him the chance to change up his characters. He is not so rigid anymore, and is more flexible.

Not really sure if the Korean fans do ship them romantically, but most do agree that they are very close now. 

Chinese fans have no problem shipping him with anyone, as long as it doesn't bring him harm.

If he expresses a distaste for a certain shipping/fandom, they will immediately stop shipping him with that particular person.

I'm glad to know JK fans like kookmin ship :hooray2:   hope all kookmin shipper stay same like now, lay low & not bad mouth other ship. Let's be more realistic rather than become delusional to fill our obsession towards JK & Somin. Better accept them as close friends now. JK have so many ship right? Jihyo,Jinyoung,Hanna.... Somin. But Kookmin are minority :) 

JK Korean fans so lucky get to witness their closeness at JK concert last year when they sang duet together with the big heart shape on screen. mOst of them said they look sweet & nice together. JK such a great big brother to Somin. He cheerish her dearly. 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

49 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

this is the song jsm recommended. it is the first time i see her recommending a BoA song.

I bet she watch this show every week!! :D

05a957f86d7441519babdc4d33d59306.jpeg?s=

• Like 6

Love that they are so active on IG ! 

Haven't completed watching the latest episode. I like Bo Pil, but I sure miss Chulmin. Maybe because I started watching RM late last year when he was PD and am most used to his style. 

• Like 6
34 minutes ago, vxxncx said:

Such a coincidence that they are both online and post at the same time today... :ph34r:

They give off the vibes that they are updating to let each other know what they are doing

*KJK is at home watching a football match

*Somin is outside eating grilled seafood and drinking Fanta, instead of drinking something alcoholic

#healthyliving #resolutions 

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
11 minutes ago, Shia Has said:

They give off the vibes that they are updating to let each other know what they are doing

*KJK is at home watching a football match

*Somin is outside eating grilled seafood and drinking Fanta, instead of drinking something alcoholic

#healthyliving #resolutions 

:lol:

This made me chuckle because it is so possible that it just might be true:lol:. Especially the #healthy resolutions. Somin letting us or whoever know she took fanta not alcohol.

I had poor internet so my Instagram was taking time to load so I only saw the IG stories icon for a while and saw kjk updates, while waiting for my feed to load, I just automatically knew somin posted too lol. Like I'll just be shrugging it off and enjoying their constant updates and subconsciously I keep expecting the other's post when I see one person's post

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

@HappyVirusRM Woah, produce by Chul Min PD. Rewatching the old episodes, Iron Min indeed has soft spot for her. And really glad for Somin's new project. 

I know! I’m so happy for her! :wub: Since the news press of her new agency stated that she will expand her variety appearances, I did expect a new variety show. I’m pleasantly surprised is a YooMin thing hahahaha will see who else Chul Min has added to the cast, either way, I’m excited. 

EDIT: Other cast members, Oh Na Ra, and Jessi. 

LMAOOOO this will be a mess, I mean laughing already imagining YJS + Jessi + Somin interactions. 
:piggydance:

• Like 10
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan