[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, vxxncx said:

Yes!! Im becoming more delulu why somin :tears: what a coincidence haha 

"Don't be too delulu!" said me to myself who almost got swept away by the 'sheer' coincidence that both of them post almost the same subject (sky) on their IG :joy:.

And even more coincidence that JK liked two of her latest posts ( sky and sunflower).

Be strong dear me. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

"Don't be too delulu!" said me to myself who almost got swept away by the 'sheer' coincidence that both of them post almost the same subject (sky) on their IG :joy:

I knew I was doing too much  when I started comparing the leaves on the trees in KJK's post to the ones in JSM's own. I'm like okay, I need to chill. But i did spot some similarities......okay I'll stop lol.

• LOL 10

2 hours ago, Kemil20 said:

Just checked jeonsomin hashtag on instagram and I think their post yesterday triggers some peope. 

why do I feel happy that they are triggered? it means there is really something suspicious about the two and they notice about it too :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Wookmin’s (Somins brother) insta story is showing various autographs at a gym (his gym maybe??) including KJK’s. How I wished to know Korean so I could read kookies message hahaha. 

Hope this live episode goes smoothly, imma lil nervous not gonna lie, when it’s live is different so i hope everything goes good for all the members. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2