[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

30 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

So just sit back and enjoy the shows on-screen. Dun tax your brains over-reading into it. :grin: This week's RM episode is another riot isn't it? I love how YJS can be the poster boy for anti-gambling :joy:  or how he made the members pay tax when he runs out of caramel sweets :naughty:

Yjs was the MVP this episode, I fell off my seat when he went bankrupt and shamelessly went back to the sit to gamble again. And yes I agree with everything else you said

@MandelBrot, this is the millionth time I am missing Somin's live, tears. When I saw the notification, she already ended it. I think it was some sort of Q and A:crymeme:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Is this what you guys feel when they stop liking and commenting on each others' post?

Yep and you just can't help it but constantly checking on their igs lol.

Anyways, just now on Somin's instalive someone asked Somin about her ideal type. She said her ideal type keep changing like the season. And then she talk about her latest ideal type. I hope someone can translate that part later.  

• Like 10

Wow you both had some great catches @kyoko22 and @Vimsmoke Sanji!:smort:

JK turned, avoid eye contact and said no. But Hwang Jae Seong's question is expected because to him, JK is single and this single JK is suddenly very interested to know about things that create conflicts between spouse.

Yes, totally agree with you on this.  Particularly, the saying no while turning his head away.  It makes me think of little kids when they lie but aren't good at it.  So they can't look you in the eye (I don't think KJK is good at lying and I am okay with that :D). 

1 hour ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:

KJK the only one who bow down and apologized to JSM repeatedly say 'i couldnt go, three time'.

I must have been laughing hard and missed this but so glad you pointed it out! I really like episodes where the cast gets to interact (I usually laugh more in those episodes).  Okay, so I don't remember seeing KJK bow on RM before particularly with a verbal apology/explanation (really trying to remember and can't think of anything) but I have not watched episodes before JSM joined.  So maybe someone with more knowledge knows?  I have seen him bow and be respectful on MUD to his seniors (haven't seen him do this with close friends). So, I know that he is a respectful person.  Except when he is teasing JSJ just the thought of those two has me cracking up :lol:.   However, that is not really suppose to be his character on RM and since nothing comes to mind it makes me think this is not super common.  Just another thing that makes me suspicious of these two:waitwhat:.  It just makes me think that JSM is special to him. 

Well I am glad to see that So Min reads the forum  :wut:  and she saw that we needed one of them to do something on SNS. :Megalol: Just kidding but still great timing!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

she is live again @Rida Live

Yes I was finally present for it. She's so cute whispering to us like she isn't the only one there:lol:. The ending was so cute and funny too, I don't understand hangul but I guess she kept telling us goodnight and neither us nor her was leaving??

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Just now, Catch-22 said:

so I don't remember seeing KJK bow on RM before particularly with a verbal apology/explanation (really trying to remember and can't think of anything)

Trust me, i also don't remember seeing KJK do that to any woman that much younger than him and i just can't helped to think that KJK really respect JSM so much :)

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Yes I was finally present for it. She's so cute whispering to us like she isn't the only one there:lol:. The ending was so cute and funny too, I don't understand hangul but I guess she kept telling us goodnight and neither us nor her was leaving??

yes, i read Korean comments that told her to be happy again tomorrow as well. so seems like it was a happy day for her.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Yes, it was hilarious. 

I left after a couple of good nights from her. At one point she said 'kha kha goodnight'. Lmao

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Today is RM filming day. Maybe something special happen today that makes her very happy. I am so curious because from her post, she said today is very special. Watching 12 o'clock (Korean time) IG live with full curiosity but she got distract with camera angle. Then I got lost in the sea of hangul and till now still haven't figure out why today is a special day for her :joy:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Today is RM filming day. Maybe something special happen today that makes her very happy. I am so curious because from her post, she said today is very special. Watching 12 o'clock (Korean time) IG live with full curiosity but she got distract with camera angle. Then I got lost in the sea of hangul and till now still haven't figure out why today is a special day for her :joy:

From Somin's 1st insta live someone asked her about "what she's been doing today" and if I'm not mistaken  from my understanding she said she went home to her parents house and eat nice meal with them. And then she said "and now I'm home". 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

From Somin's 1st insta live someone asked her about "what she's been doing today" and if I'm not mistaken  from my understanding she said she went home to her parents house and eat nice meal with them. And then she said "and now I'm home". 

Owh. I thought I heard '녹화 - nokhwa' word from her in first IG live. And if I'm not mistaken, nokhwa means filming. I guess I'm wrong... Haih, this language barrier

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Owh. I thought I heard 'nukha' word from her in first IG live. And if I'm not mistaken, nukha means filming. I guess I'm wrong... Haih, this language barrier

oh yes you're right I heard it too so yeah I guess there's a filming then.  Sorry.  :heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

initially, in that poker game, you could see kjk wanted to help so min knowing she was completely clueless. He was trying to tell her that the others may have good cards. but then haha made a remark about how they were the three scammers trying to scam innocent so min and he too took on that role. add to that, he enjoys teasing her.

many people have noticed that so min has become more sensitive after coming back. earlier, she would have laughed it off if the guys were playfully mean to her. this time, she looked a bit hurt when they ganged up. aigoo, my sominie! so no wonder kjk did something he never does before a junior. after he does it, he looks slightly stealthily at the camera. you can also also hear him saying "sorry". thank you @Vimsmoke Sanji for that capture. i hadn't noticed it. 

7arDfsz.gif

kjk can be savage with his jokes, but he can read the room when it comes to jsm's moods. whatever their equation, i think RM is a family and they love and support each other when one of them is going through a rough patch. 

anyway, i am happy to see jsm looking happy these days. 

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3

Translate from jsomintw

Today after the recording is over, I ate with my parents after a long absence
Halfway watching TV, take a shower and get ready for bed
Live broadcast before going to bed
Pottery class tomorrow

-
Q. When I feel happy recently

Looking at the sky without thinking
Or drink coffee in the wild️
-
Q. summer vs winter

I don’t like summer because of mosquitoes
But it feels colder than
The heat is better
Actually like spring most
Because of my birthday
And it's the season full of flowers

-Q. Ideal

Best homework
In fact, the ideal type often changes over time
People who don’t know may think
Why is this person so ideal?
But I change every season
Experienced various things in the process of love
Will generate new benchmarks and hopes
The current ideal type is someone who knows how to cherish
With sincere people
Sincere feelings are always ideal
If you know how to cherish small things
I feel I can fall in love

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 9

So jsm loves to look at the skies and have coffee in the wild. i wish someone would ask kjk too why there are days when he shows his legs and days when he loves to post his face next to a sky background.

jsm has always wanted a loyal guy, but a guy who shows his sincerity in small things and cherishes little things is so kjk. 

MUD episode was interesting. of course, haha will be less naughty when he is in front of the moms, especially kjk's mom. still, i felt from his answer that he knew kjk was in a place where he was dating comfortably and could get married. haha always worries and interferes in kjk's love life, so for him to sit back and let things take their course means he knows things are progressing. 

i also felt a change in the way kjk answered. earlier, he used to say he has to meet someone soon and how it is not that easy. this time, he just said he is going to maintain this for a year. the question of finding someone didn't seem to bother him. it was jsj who reminded him that he wouldn't meet anyone at this rate and he protested saying "i can". also, from his answer last week to thinking of "her" when he has good food and the casual way in which his friends reacted to that, it seems pretty obvious that he has a GF. at that time kjk's mom wondered aloud if he had a GF and Jang Hoon interpreted that it could be an ex. on the other hand, this episode, Jang Hoon was the one who asked Haha about whether kjk is seeing someone right now. so many things are not highlighted because it is kjk's private life.

again, when se chan was talking about being lonely and wishing for some company in the house, kjk was just humming along. it felt like kjk wasn't as lonely as that or he wanted to remain tight-lipped. also, i felt there could have been casual conversations  made when the guys were resting before kjk remarks out of nowhere that he needs to find someone for se chan. was there some talk of GFs  since the male guest asks kjk with some surprise whether he could have some good news in the pipeline?

another thing that struck me was how kjk was curious about whether it is different between a couple if there is an age gap. kjk starts by asking jsj about the age gap between him and his wife which he mistakes to be 10 years when it is close to 8. jsj said it doesn't matter after marriage. i wondered why exactly 10 years popped up in kjk's mind. ;) 

those are my takeaways from these MUD episodes. based on Haha's comments, the happy curiosity his mom displayed and kjk's more practical questions about marriage, i feel he has someone he could be serious about, but that he is being tight-lipped about his plans.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 9

18 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

which he mistakes to be 10 years when it is close to 8

Oh thank the lord I wasn’t the only one that thought this was weird lol My style of shipping is very laid back and letting everything flow so I try not to overthink things but this really stood out to me. :P

I’ve been in “team Kookie is dating someone” ever since the, “I think about her” so there’s no moving me hahaha 

I also loved Somin’s response to the “ideal type” question, is very poetic Sominie. 

I miss the insta updates! I know they were filming this Monday and Tuesday so that’s why we’re not getting them since they’re both busy, but I want them, I’m going to withdrawal symptoms. 
:hotinhere2:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1