[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

We love to see obvious body language

:wub: Even on other episodes and they have little interactions, I always noticed their body always lean toward each others direction or JSM body leaning to KJK direction and vice versa. JSM is not that touchy like KJK (lol, basing on recent episodes that made our heart flutter) but I mostly  noticed this action with her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Sometimes JSM can be a little harder to read (body language), but sometimes it is so obvious (really love these moments) .  I always attribute it to the fact that she is an actress and little better at controlling her actions and reactions.  So most of the time I am watching what her eyes are doing (they usually give away what she is really focused on).  However, this episode I liked that she made efforts to be closer to KJK (even without subs you could tell).  She gave up a caramel to be on the same team with him and pulled her stool over to be closer to him.   :issohappy:

Also, when you watch the preview for next week check out the faces on both of them (you have to slow it down almost frame by frame).  When they are all standing around in the beginning/opening of show she is hard core staring at him, and when she is dancing with the guest KJK is watching her (almost looks a little jealous but it could be just very focused can't really tell).   

Anyway, as always, looking forward to subs for RM and MUD this week (so excited to hear HaHa's insight/stories about KJK). :what!:

Update: Soompi article on MUD https://www.soompi.com/article/1413721wpp/haha-says-he-and-byul-have-no-plans-for-more-children-shares-why-he-thinks-kim-jong-kook-hasnt-married-yet

Edited by Catch-22
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

13 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub:

f4zJxXl.gif

If you watch this scene, YSM puling her chair closer to KJK. We normally only see KJK sitting close to JSM, but here you see it's JSM who wants to be closer to KJK. Looks like both of them unconsciously like to be close to each other nowadays.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

@KookMin_sg Look at JK's smile too. At first, his face was serious. His smile started to bloom when Somin side stepped to the stool beside him. His smile became wider when Somin dragged that stool closer to him.

Edit: Oh, I might be wrong. He could be smiling because of JSJ's joke.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Been awhile since I wrote here. Hi Jingu’s :heartxoxo:it has been a while but the post you make here are so good to follow that I have been enjoying reading to catch up.

Liked the intimate interaction Kookmin have been sharing with us, I can’t stop but try to fan girl every single action. Hope to see more interactions in the future but hope for their happiness more. Through their SNS interaction, Somin looks really happy and enjoying a really healthy lifestyle while KJK also seems happy and enjoying his time working out and eating delicious food. Hope these reactions lead somewhere this year and we can see them happy next year. Hoping for their happiness regardless.

Lately I have been re-watching all kookmin moments on YouTube and can’t help but feel butterflies myself. Kookmin fighting...

:heart2:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Finally had some time to watch the newest episode and I agree with everyone else here, it was very nice to see Sominie take the initiative to stay close to KJK :wub: I hope to see more of that. I also really enjoyed this episode since it has a lot of banter and betrayal which are my fav RM happenings. 

I’m also very happy that we got a kookmin comment on insta! I really missed the in your face interactions. Though I do enjoy seeing the photos and stories (sky pics lol)  they post and then making my own theories about them. 

It seems we’re getting full on Somin love frog again after so much time... We’ve gotten some love frog but not really like we used too... hmm, it made me think that the Chanmin loveline may be on the way out. It was teased today but only by Somin and KJK, when KJK said something about Sechan not pushing Somin and being cruel to her, his voice sounded different like the pitch was softer and kinder :wub:.

I don’t get my MUD subtitles till tomorrow :( but I’m excited to watch yet another marriage talk bit.

:fun:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

512.jpg

Anyone has this feeling that he was softly scolding her in this scene? His tone and the way he kinda clenched his teeth while talking give me the scolding vibe. And Somin stopped messing around with SC after this. Or am I seeing things?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:

Her Simple Reaction enough to make That Man laugh out loud, even i'm gonna fall for that too :wub:

What kills me is that most times he does this, everyone else is straight faced:joy:. Like when she did the 'sha sha sha' ago.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

MUD episode 

Some of things that I found interesting is this weeks MUD is that Haha was asked straight up if KJK was seeing anyone.  He did not say no, but instead, said that there are a lot of women interested in him and he just needs to pick one.   So yeah, I feel like that is as close as we will get to confirmation that he is dating someone (outside of an announcement).   

However, that being said,  KJK when asked if he had any good news (in regards to his dating/relationship life) he said, "No. I am going to maintain this for another year".  I'm not sure how to interpret that statement, does it mean that he will continue to be unattached (stay single and no prospect) or does it mean that he will continue with whatever is going on in his life (dating and maybe someone in particular).   I am leaning towards the later interpretation that he is seeing someone and wants to see how it goes for the next year (for all the reasons I previously mentioned about why I think he is dating and because of how he said/phrased this).  When he said, "maintain this for another year" it just felt. . .well different.  I can't exactly explain why but I will try.  When he talked about his relationship status previously it was more like, I want to meet someone or bring someone to meet his aunt/family.  Now he wants to maintain what he has (I don't think he has just decided to stay single for another year/give up on finding a relationship).  I could just be delusional/hoping, but I really don't think I am.  I will say that this is all based on subtitles which I know things get lost in translation (so disclaimer my understanding of what he said and how he said could be completely wrong).    Anyway, when JSJ said,  "at this rate, you won't be able to meet anyone", KJK quickly followed that with a confident "I can".  With all this said, I remind myself that there is a script and so I should probably not think about this too much. HAHA too late!:Megalol:

On some good news, I think the loveline between YSC and JSM is almost completely gone (really really hoping:rolleyes:).  KJK said in MUD that he wants to introduce YSC to someone if he can.  This is a change from the beginning of the year when KJK and Haha were trying to see if JSM was interested.  Episode 490 of RM convinced me, more than ever, that JSM and KJK were done with the loveline (KJK telling HaHa to stop pushing them because it made it awkward/uncomfortable and JSM saying she wasn't going to marry YSC).  Also, this past episode I agree with @kyoko22 about KJK low-key/softly scolding JSM about YSC.  I think she just likes to tease YSC as friends (which she should be able to do) but some people will misinterpret the situation between friends because of the loveline and take it as more. 

I tried to figure out how to embed images but failed. haha  You all make it look so easy. Anyway, here is a link to images that I referenced from this weeks MUD episode.  I hope the link works:sweatingbullets:.

https://imgur.com/a/ruzj3XM

Edited by Catch-22
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 2

The loveline JSM & YSC ended the second they started to admit it was forced. They couldn't just stop it tho', it slowly had to go away to make it more natural (and not just for views). Also, YSC & JSM were always close (just check the old episodes) and the amount of time she likes to tease him is insane. 

As for KJK & JSM, i have no idea where it's going. Mixed signales, and when i say "mixed" i mean there's a lot of things showing they are extremely close but there's nothing to actually say "oh yeah, def together". Also, next episode we will have JSM loveline with a guest, we will see how it goes. I feel like it's 100% going to be used in the opening segment than ignored.

By the way, i think dating in the korean celebrity world is extremely different or am i wrong ? 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I'm having a withdrawal syndrome. Miss their indirect interactions (base on my delusional mind) on IG. Miss the tree, miss the sky... :joy:. Is this what you guys feel when they stop liking and commenting on each others' post?

@Catch-22 I have the same feeling as you.  Based on the photos you attached, when Hwang Jae Seong asked if he has any good news, JK turned, avoid eye contact and said no. But Hwang Jae Seong's question is expected because to him, JK is single and this single JK is suddenly very interested to know about things that create conflicts between spouse. Why should JK worry about loosing the freedom of having messy wardrobe now if there is no wife candidate in the picture? If I'm Hwang Jae Seong, I also wonder. However, SC and SJ acted like nothing weird happen. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Still cant get over this scene :P

Little thing that i notice after teased JSM, KJK the only one who bow down and apologized to JSM repeatedly say 'i couldnt go, three time'.

he must feel so sorry to teased her, but can't helped not to tease her as he really love seeing her reaction. :wub:

vhlo0tN.pngBBcGrSg.png

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Is this what you guys feel when they stop liking and commenting on each others' post?

Welcome to the sns drought club lol. Don't worry they will soon give us something else to focus on, stay strong lmao

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

20 hours ago, HydenG said:

The loveline JSM & YSC ended the second they started to admit it was forced. They couldn't just stop it tho', it slowly had to go away to make it more natural (and not just for views). Also, YSC & JSM were always close (just check the old episodes) and the amount of time she likes to tease him is insane. 

As for KJK & JSM, i have no idea where it's going. Mixed signales, and when i say "mixed" i mean there's a lot of things showing they are extremely close but there's nothing to actually say "oh yeah, def together". Also, next episode we will have JSM loveline with a guest, we will see how it goes. I feel like it's 100% going to be used in the opening segment than ignored.

By the way, i think dating in the korean celebrity world is extremely different or am i wrong ? 

Hi,

@HydenG Perhaps this might help.

From my understanding, in the K-entertainment circle, dating between celebrities is not an easy thing. No matter who or what, somehow, it is difficult to please the fandom of both side. As you know, there could be obsessive fans that is out for blood if their celeb does not move/does as they want. Besides, there are many unspoken rules/regulations in the K showbiz so it does place a lot of stress on the celebs.

1 major area of 'difference' is that non-korean audience tends to take on-screen stuff too seriously. Especially for variety shows because almost everything have some sort of script ranging form a little scripted to heavily scripted.

The word CP actually does not have any romantic connotations at the beginning; it was meant to celebrate the chemistry between 2 celebs on-screen, even for the same gender. Somewhere along the line, international fandoms started to force romantic shacklings onto the word CP and things have gone downhill ever since. Last year's Best CP award for SBS is actually a good reminder to audience that IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ROMANTIC. :cry:  

Hence, I try not to over-read body language behaviour based on on-screen shows - it seldoms turns out be true because the celebs are enacting a character/persona. Spartace have been compiling the 50 body language love signs since way back in 2012/2013...many other KJK lovelines also had gone through these.

Or perhaps the most famous would be Monday couple.......turns out - Gary married someone else and built a happy family. 

Or how about literally every single We Got Married couple had gone through these from their shippers. How many WGM couples really end up together?

So just sit back and enjoy the shows on-screen. Dun tax your brains over-reading into it. :grin: This week's RM episode is another riot isn't it? I love how YJS can be the poster boy for anti-gambling :joy:  or how he made the members pay tax when he runs out of caramel sweets :naughty:

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1