[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

3 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Have been refreshing this page like crazy for two days.

Same about refreshing! I’m so happy they got this sorted out before RM this week.  I’m guessing all the changes/updating are to blame for the disruption. 

3 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Is that his left hand on her waist? To say it is his hand, that is quite daring of him but still, somehow I can see the shape of hand there. Jihyo's shadow makes me confuse. Am I the only one see this?

It could be his hand, because the shadows cast on JSM’s skin by YJS is similar in color/tone as the area that looks like his hand.  If it was JSM’s dress, then it should have a darker tone (see tone on dress caused by YJS).  However, I try to not trust photos on social media because I know that people can doctor them up.   I’m not saying you did, just for clarification, and it seems highly unlikely that some one would take the time to do something like that :joy: . . they would need to be a hard core Kookmin shipper. 

Anyway, I’m so glad the forum is back!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3

@Catch-22 Oh, that make sense. I know it is so unlikely to be his hand because that is too daring. But I just can't unseen what I think I see. 

Yes, so glad the forum is back. It is hard enough I'm experiencing withdrawal syndrome (true, not joking about this :joy:). Then suddenly the whole Soompi forum downed. Talking about 'good' timing... Hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I want to add something delulu x 20.

This picture 

gE8Lakk.png

and this picture 

S00719-180844.jpg

Full delulu mastermind, ON:

Why i do feel like it's the same place, green area with the same wood. Really feels like the same place. It also adds up with the white T-shirt. Heck, i'm going full Delulu mastermind here but, even the angle of JSM's picture is taken from someone sitting. 

Full Delulu mastermind, OFF. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, HydenG said:

Why i do feel like it's the same place, green area with the same wood. Really feels like the same place. It also adds up with the white T-shirt. Heck, i'm going full Delulu mastermind here but, even the angle of JSM's picture is taken from someone sitting. 

Full Delulu mastermind, OFF. 

My delulu mind wants to think the same but the dates of the pictures were taken are not the same. 

i too got excited for a while. But sorry, I think it is his house he has taken the pic from. 

AYtossp.jpeg

another one he had updated a while back about the kind lady neighbour who gave him fruits

Wc0Z9LK.jpeg

before Voice Korea filming

QSi5J74.png

"pretending not to be alone"

hulSx8m.png

S00719-180844.jpg

the woman who took the photo could be anybody. kjk has meetings in front of his house as he mentioned in a previous post and his neighbours can drop in too, some of who may be women. that needn't necessarily be a GF. 

if they are dating, they might have their favourite spots. but would we ever get to see them, i don't know. :( thanks for the minutes of excited delu though :-)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Can someone message me how to fix this issue. All i can see in this topic now is "Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]"

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ocdoi said:

Can someone message me how to fix this issue. All i can see in this topic now is "Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]"

scroll to very bottom,klik theme.choose another theme. i use candy theme.lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vxxncx said:

IMG-20200726-012820.jpg

this is not wookmin right? or my eyes is deceiving me? lol is he the guy from review notebook of my embarassing days? her ex-husband there?

Yes, that's him, he played her ex husband in it.

I believe she is very good friends with most of the cast and crew of that drama. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Yes, that's him, he played her ex husband in it.

I believe she is very good friends with most of the cast and crew of that drama. 

Heard it also because they get together from time to time btw thank you for confirming! ^_^

• Like 2

Test... test... can anybody her meeeee. Lol :evilelmo:

the forum appears to be working again! I missed you guys the past few days. Hopefully it continues to work since we have the new running man episode. 

I’m happy to see both sides of Kookmin giving us their sky photos lol and yes the guy she posted a picture with is a castmate from the “my embarrassing days” drama, she seems to actually be quite close with all the cast mates from that drama.

Anyway, happy to be back.

• :hahah!:
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

With her latest IG update with her costar, few theories answered. The pizza tshirt photo was taken on this outing (same date, same hat). It is not the same place as JK's pizza post. So the lady in white is not Somin in pizza tshirt. 

It seems that JK's post hold something special to her since not only she liked, she also commented after a long while. And that photo is not that special, just him eating pizza at his usual spot. But it still special enough for her to go extra length to write on comment on it. I don't even remember when is the last time she commented on his IG.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1