[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

i go with my gut feeling as a shipper when it comes to kookmin progress. i get the feeling jsm's sickness has somehow deepened their bond. they had a 'some' since last year and could have gone quite close to dating. it was more bubbly and exuberant, like fresh love but also get the feeling they hit some roadblocks last year. 

ever since jsm's sickness, i feel there is a difference in kookmin interactions. it is more obvious in the case of kjk but it is there with jsm as well. kjk does take more care of jsm and she lets him take care of her.  these are two important things.  kjk can take care of jsm since she is his hoobae who has just come out of a month-long illness. however, no one talks about them as kookmin siblings anymore which is totally weird. even in this episode, when kjk was helping jsm with the blind, somebody could have said 'it is kookmin siblings after long'. nobody did that. i would say everyone looked awkward and the only person who tried to say something was yjs who said they look like members from a sports uni. kjk smiled at that but there was nothing more to his reaction. jsm was also silent when she is usually the chirpy one when it comes to doing a task.

even with their second interaction, there was again that awkwardness where the members didn't know what to say. even kjk and jsm were weird. jsm went on like 'i completely trust jong kook oppa'. she said it a couple of times and their interaction was too sweet for variety. lee sang yeob mentioned 'you guys are too nice' and yjs prompted, 'just wait and see what jsm does'. lks had to make the excuse that they are like this when they are by themselves. so the whole betrayal act seemed like something they had to do because otherwise it would be too boring to watch them being sweet to each other. being sweet is good screentime if you are the loveline or if you are sweet siblings. kookmin are neither. 

however, after the mock kookmin fight, you can see that jsm looks dull. even when the other members exult over scoring over their sunbaes, she doesn't do that. they have been like that in the recent episodes - mostly together, more skinship, more whispered conversations. even when jsm moves back, she moves back to where kjk is standing. in the bus too, she keeps looking back at him and when they break after they reach the next location, she pats his biceps in what looks like an intimate gesture or a comforting one. when jsm stands a bit in front during the limbo game, kjk taps her so that she will move to where he is standing. in the past 3 episodes, i feel there has been something more that has added to their being closer than usual, but that is not directly related to kookmin, so won't talk about that.

i also feel jsm lets kjk take more care of her when earlier she wouldn't depend on him in public. i think that is also something positive because taking care of a person is the way kjk shows his affection. jsm is someone who tries to put a happy face whatever happens. she  tries to act like nothing is bothering her even if she is sick or upset. if she needed some help in the past, she always went to the maknaes. these days though, she is leaning more on kjk and i think he likes that. from whatever he has said before, he likes taking care of his girl. there is more of a harmony between both and i pray it takes us somewhere. in a way, jsm falling sick would have given the two of them a phase where they had to interact more outside the show and its demands. jsm also needed her friends to cheer her up and support her and kjk also realised what it was to shoot without jsm. 

one huge turning point in kjk's life was when his mom fell sick. he understood then that his mom was not going to be around forever and that he had to cherish her while she was still with him. before that, he used to think he would work hard for a day when he could enjoy his life with her. after that, he started prioritizing his mom's present happiness. so perhaps when someone close to you fall sick, you start thinking about your relationship in a deeper way? 

still a long way to go, but happy to see their emotional bond deepening. i also look at jsm liking kjk's video as something interesting. we know jsm is a spontaneous person and naughty at times. she went into peek at kjk in the sauna when he was naked, but that was 2 years back. she is much more cautious on RM and on instagram. she hasn't ever posted a pic with him, except for his picture on the  401 tonkatsu she posted along with that of haha. she also hasn't liked his pics and videos in a while though we know she does see his stories. i don't think she would have 'liked' what was a pretty hot shirtless video if she was in a cautious phase. she has also started recording her daily life through her insta stories and sometimes they seem too coincidentally connected.

just pray that everything goes steady. 

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

@Rahayu Muktiayu  Wow.. They both so active in IG today, posting after one another.. even he talk about how the car was park, all i see the car look like a frog. I feel like they update each other what they doing & for us (fans) of course :D I'm so happy can see their update! 

:rickroll:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

i saw wook min's ig post. so min must be so worried about him. it is more sad to know no passerby helped him when he was in so much pain. i hope it is nothing serious and he gets well soon. the jeon siblings deserve all the love in the world. anyway, his noona will be there for him just like he was there for her. 

• Like 10

On 6/28/2020 at 2:08 AM, JialingGO said:

Actually most celebrities especially in Korea do not disclose their dating status publicly unless they are married. Even it is in the contract. They can have onscreen lovelines even though they are dating someone in private. It could be strictly business. Hong Kong actors even hidden the fact for so long for dating someone in long term. Even though when they got married, they don't disclose it. Somin may have gotten into relationship or serious dating but not enough to disclose that is in a very serious relationship. Some are casual in a way to see if they can move in a next level. You can be affectionate with significant others in early stage. It takes time and testing the waters before addressing the public. Most celebrities announce their relationship when they are getting married. Somin once revealed her dating status in the past publicly, but it eventually ended with painful break up which comes very soon after their announcement. It left her with deep embarrassment. She may be dating or having relationship but because of her experience, she won't be telling until she is serious about someone enough to get married. 

About the MUD's scene where JinYoung was a guest,  Jong Kook's friend asked Jong kook the four choices that is closest to his type. What was revealed: he likes someone who is bright and cheerful. His manager said Jong kook needs to be with someone who is more assertive. Jong kook said that it takes time for him to give attention to a woman. There are many theories why Jong Kook's friend gave him choices without mentioning Somin. I have talked about that before, and I was the one who find it quite odd but others said it is normal. I find it odd because it wasn't mentioned in the show but Somin's name showed up in news article as one of the choices. 

1. Jong kook acted before that Somin wasn't his type. 

There were times Somin was not considered to be Jong kook's type. One of the episode showed that he got upset with her for saying that his Christmas memory didn't touch her heart. He was so sensitive. 

2. Jong Kook's friend forgot to mention her. At that time, Kwangmin was often promoted that you dont want to take attention away from Kwangmin. 

There is possibility that his friend forgot to mention her. But there are others who also know Somin didn't even correct his friend. It is funny that he called them women of running man when Dahee and HaNa were just guests or even long term guests. My opinion, it doesnt hurt kwangmin loveline from getting voted again. It can be ignored. There was no loveline with Dahee and HaNa for Jong Kook either. It was obviously JinYoung. I actually read the article that Somin was one of the choices. I was Kwangmin fan. It didn't hurt or second guess about Kwangmin and Kookmin. I dont think Kwang-min fans notice it either. Most Kwangmin fans dont watch MUD diary, but they did see the article because Somin was tagged in it. There is a possibility of forgetting Somin but why mention in Soompi article instead. It is like they wanted Jong kook to choose JinYoung. And you see she was also a guest. There is a possibility for forgetting Somin on purpose because Jong Kook mention later about her directly few times especially setting her up with Jong Min. Jong Kook really act like he didn't want Somin and Jongmin to happen secretly. He didn't even brief Jong Min to prepare for the call. It was HaHa who did the most of the work. It feels like Jong kook wants to mention Somin and how close he is to her. It goes same for his first solo concert when Somin, Jaesuk, and Kwangsoo came to visit. The camera looked at Somin like she was his girlfriend watching the show. It was a nice and timely shot like a love story. And strangely, the mothers were quiet about Somin. Notice before they see a beautiful lady, they always ask about her. She didn't have to be popular. Just beautiful young lady they could ask to verify her relationship with Jong kook, if not they will talk about setting her up with their sons. They were talking awfully a lot about Jaesuk and bits about Kwangsoo. Maybe mentioning Somin was edited out. If you become Kook-min fan, you will find this quite strange. 

3. Somin is too young for Jong kook. 

Actually HaNa is the youngest of the five: Jihyo (1981), DaHee (1985), Somin (1986), and HaNa (1989). Dahee, Somin, and HaNa are around same age  and 10 years younger than Jong Kook. I find it more strange because DaHee and HaNa were both guests. And Somin was in the show for almost 2 years. It is quite strange for forgetting to mention her. 

5. They didn't mention Somin because they are promoting JinYoung to the show. 

This is what I think. Somin and Jin young are quite similar- bright and cheerful. Jong kook said that Jinyoung is bit too much. Somin is actually more calmer version of JinYoung. It depends. But Jin Young comes really strong on Jong kook. Somin did more of few jabs. When Jong kook said Jinyoung is bit too much, it probably gave the cue to his friend that if they mention Somin, who is sort of like JinYoung, it might edit it out. In my opinion, Somin was softer version of Jinyoung without being romantic with Jong Kook. His friends and manager were probably aware that Jong kook may choose Somin. Jong kook is very thoughtful and frank. And also his managers need to manage his image. They know promoting Jinyoung could gain more fans and exposure for entertainment business.

Maybe they wanted to keep Somin and Jong Kook's friendship or relationship in private. It is very delicate for both of them. At that time, I think Somin wasn't very close to Jong Kook, but she is growing on him. I think Jong kook has taken notice of Somin secretly. It is already in public that the two dont get along, and she richard simmons him off or drive him nuts. There were times, out of blue, he gave her tofu to forgive her or felt sorry for her with a hug and pat on head. He pulled her to his chest. It was really tender hearted. But I was Kwangmin fan-- was too focus on his crazy marriage proposal joke. It was so funny. It was pretty much distracted Kook-min tender moments. SBS also owns MUD. They also do not want to overlap lovelines. So there is a possibility that they wanted not to overlap one another. So better not to mention Somin for loveline with Jong Kook. At that time Kwangmin was immensely popular winning best couple, and nominated again. Before the announcement of Kwangsoo's dating, Jong Kook took part in conversation when they teased Kwangmin about breaking the ceiling by installing the blinds. Jong Kook was asking why not him.

I think at that time during best couple nomination, Kook-min have develop close friendship and finding things in common over the time. I do think that Somin and Jong Kook didn't want to date or test the waters together too soon otherwise it wold be so awkward to meet each other at work every week. Remember, Somin has been part of RM for three and half years.

First year, they weren't close at all. They were focused on their jobs and private lives. Somin became closer to Sechan and Kwwangsoo, who were also very close to Jong Kook. It is quite interesting that Jong Kook was the one who vouched Sechan to be part of RM. It is quite a coincidence and fate. Early second year, Somin often share that she likes Jong Kook's traits when it comes to courtship and conversation. Jong Kook turned out to be a deep talker and romantic. It was something Somin loves overtime she hears it. She revealed and shared it. She even touched Jong Kook's arms that she is attracted to him. She does even share that she loves his songs and have been big fan of his. She consistently mentioned reminding everyone that he is a singer. Asked him to sing and always defended him. 

Around late 2nd year to third year, they have become very close after finding some things in common. We dont know what's going on in private life. Late third year to now, the two are very close like best friends. Jong kook said it takes a long time to finally to accept dating or etc. Somin had a long talk with HaHa about love. And HaHa even mentioned Jong Kook when putting more emphasis on Sechan. In my opinion, it is easier to get Sechan to date easily or anytime than getting Jong Kook's heart. It requires a long and intensive talk with HaHa if anyone wants to get close to Jong Kook.

I think Somin and Jong Kook have interest in each other and they know it. But they weren't ready. They are friends which is easier for them to face each other at work. They are testing waters with others, and talk about it together as friends. It could make them closer than ever. If they couldn't be apart as time goes, i think they will consider it. Their friends especially Jong Kook's will push it.

I think Somin and Sechan was forced to have loveline because many international fans asked for it several times. Somin often said that international fans want Somin and Sechan together. So they are building upon it to fans's wishes if repeated demands. I find it funny that in latest MUD episodes especially early 2020, Jong kook said he prefers to find someone he loves over time and even through circle of friends. He wanted long relationship to see if they can work it out. Some people have long friendship but have shorter relationship with fast track to marriage  because they have been friends for so long. I think they dated others just to see if they can't live without each other. I think Somin in a way has doubts to marry Jong Kook because she often misunderstood his strict and stingy nature. He wasn't very popular for being romantic or perfect boyfriend. His father wasn't exactly an ideal husband for Jong Kook's mom. She loves him but he does make her cry. Somin said one time that it is hard to be his wife. Jong kook has already said several times that he would never be a husband to make his wife cry or miserable. He would want her to be happy and being spoiled. Tarot readers and fortune teller said Jong Kook is very devoted husband who will treat his wife like a queen, someone he loves the most. Fortune teller said Somin is destined to marry someone who will care for her like his own daughter. It is quite strange that if you see Somin with Sechan- it is more equal like taffy. Somin and Jong Kook has 10 year gap. you can see that Somin looks up to Jong kook, and Jong Kook cares for her very tenderly. He said should take care of her. Others act like Somin is strong and can take care of herself. Jong Kook is sort of spoiling Somin in a cute way. He adores her like little sister. There is a lot of respect and platonic love for each other. Privately, I have no idea, but I can tell that they are best friends who have a lot in common. And even enjoy chatting with each other, and even talk to each other for hours about anything. It could happen. It would be nice to have a couple who are best friends to marry, and always stick together. 

Hi all, it's so fun reading all of your thoughts and opinions about kookmin. I do agree with you especially about MUD barely mention somin. I DON'T mean that somin must be mentioned by MUD but it's just strange, isn't it? It feels like MUD avoiding to mention somin's name and the moms are always silent whenever somin's name is mentioned. It's just weird for me. But i don't care. Their interaction these days is no joke and that's what i'm living for lol. Let's just enjoy their moments for now because we don't know what future holds for them haha. Can't wait for this week episode:happy2:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Is it really that weird that somin wasnt mentioned in the who he would date question years ago before he was close with her? I mean they basically avoided each other as they were awkward as hell. Thats honestly less than a stranger since they actually knew each other. It makes sense to mention hjy and sjh as well as guests that are fresh cause those first two were his main lovelines he was attached to and the next two were new guests. He was just completely detached from somin at the time and its clear his friends thought that too.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Is it really that weird that somin wasnt mentioned in the who he would date question years ago before he was close with her? I mean they basically avoided each other as they were awkward as hell. Thats honestly less than a stranger since they actually knew each other. It makes sense to mention hjy and sjh as well as guests that are fresh cause those first two were his main lovelines he was attached to and the next two were new guests. He was just completely detached from somin at the time and its clear his friends thought that too.

I feel like this sometimes too. It's hard to view that in a suspicious romantic light because it happened in 2018 and kookmin weren't really close then. Now all the suspicious activities from 2019 onwards? I'm seriously side eyeing them. Though we had a heart warming moment from them in the tofu episode in 2018, kookmin weren't really rubbing elbows till the later part of that year. 

Jongkook thought somin was high key weird which translates to he didn't understand her. Let's be real, somin is such  contrasting character. She has a variety character she plays so well yet still manages to try and show jeon so min the person sometimes. In the jeju episodes, he had a lot of questions for her in the car. You get the feeling he is really curious about her but really didn't know how to approach her. He took to ysc so easily but somin was harder for him to reach. In ysc and jsm first anniversary episode, the letter he wrote to her, he spoke about wanting to be a better friend and oppa to her and somin teared up a little at that part. We all know she is a huge fan of singer and idol kook, getting to be on the same show with him and seeing him avoid or should I say not really take to her personality must have hurt her a bit. So I think her hearing him say he was trying to treat her better made her happy.

I'm happy somin took steps to strengthen their relationship and jongkook too. In his own way, he went out of his way to strengthen and solidify his friendship with somin on and off screen. He was the one who proudly told us how close they were then and how much closer they were becoming. It was beautiful to watch kookmin siblings grow and learn about eachother. Now look at him, pinching her ears and all:wub:.

Like all of you, I think somin getting sick just made them closer. They have such a deep friendship now that I just know they will be friends forever. Whether that friendship becomes romantic or has become already, only time will tell. It's just nice to them being them in screen. Even though, I feel as a shipper, then editing team can do better and give us more moments of them, the last splurge we got (the kannes episode) had them stop interacting with eachother on instagram. Though our kookie came through with the birthday post (as always our president is generous), we really haven't seen SNS kookmin in a while. Oh what I would give to see Jong kook acting up on Somin's live comment section one more time. But can we blame them, he commented using the Chanmin loveline to tease and the table turned on him so quick and everyone claimed he was jealous, even the members :lol:. I just know he was flustered when it backfired lol.

I hope we continue to see more of them. Imagine somin gets the punishment next episode lol. One part of me wants to see yondu again, another is praying hard she's not unlucky again. But knowing my girl  there is a 70% chance she's a candidate lol. But imagine kookmin gets the punishment lol,when Somin hides behind jongkook and clutches the back of his outfit because she's shy>>>>>

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

I hope we continue to see more of them. Imagine somin gets the punishment next episode lol. One part of me wants to see yondu again, another is praying hard she's not unlucky again. But knowing my girl  there is a 70% chance she's a candidate lol. But imagine kookmin gets the punishment lol,when Simon hides behind jongkook and clutches the back of his outfit because she's shy>>>>>

This is 3 people Jongkook oppa choose

1. Jeon So Min

2. Yang Se Chan

3. Lee Kwang Soo

:please:

• Like 3

@Rahayu Muktiayu If he is the one who will choose (which unlikely) I doubt he will choose her. If he is sensitive to her, he will know Somin hate punishment the most. Lately, she said it several time, she didn't want to get punish. Like in episode 497, she said she had to sell the name tags to opponent team because Sukjin as  the team leader didn't trust her. So, she didn't have any other way but to betray so she doesn't get punish.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Off screen, Somin often said she is more timid than her on screen persona. I dont think Jong Kook entirely avoided her completely. They were just colleagues. I don't think he sees her as an enemy. I think he was way too sensitive with his on screen persona to Somin for some reason that he was surprised with her twists and determination. I do believe he has a lot of respect for her hard work as part of RM. Even Korean netizens acknowledged Somin's contribution. 

One of the Korean fan mentioned something  about one time when Jong Kook and Somin were partnered together during fortune telling forecast. The fortune teller put them together, and he was grumpy. The Korean netizens said it was the time one of the famous idol passed away due to suicide. Jong kook was feeling very pensive throughout. I don't think he's avoiding Somin just because he didn't like her. It is their job to work together. Jong Kook in a that particular pattern was getting detached himself from RM after the controversy. He had a health problem with gout and all. The first two years was the hardest on him with controversy and health problem. Somin was entirely new and very unpredictable. He was surprised to see someone betraying him or going against his wits. I think he was more of surprised and sensitive.

Somin is possibly his type because Jong kook's manager kept on saying that he needs someone who is more assertive at him before courtship. It is hard to cheer him up or try to get to close to someone who is very detached from you. Somin kept on giving him jabs and cheer him up. She did give him a lot of attention. She was very endearing with him. She gave him challenge. During the jail episode- it was very challenging for her to step it up to him. But off screen, I am sure they understood that they were doing their job. Look at Jong Kook giving Somin a hug after he gave her a tofu. That is weird. It feels like their off screen persona that they respect each other. Nothing more. She is ten years younger than he is, he does seem to look after her like he did for others. 

I think it is hurtful in general sense not to mention someone who is a permeant member of RM comparing to three guests. I don't think Jong Kook will be so angry or say that he doesn't like Somin when they gave out choices of four women of RM. Jong Kook is polite and kind person. JinYoung is also just a guest. The manager shouldn't have said women of RM. He should have said any random women. Jong Kook could simply say one of the women beside Somin. Somin is only there out of courtesy. 

Did you see the part that Jong Kook was so annoyed with Dahee when she went bonkers for not getting the rules. Usually it is courtesy to mention all women of RM: Jihyo, Somin, JinYoung, HaNa, and Dahee. Because they are promoting RM too. They mention RM. I find it strange, but it seems normal to you. I think it is hurtful to leave Somin out. She is part of RM. That is why I find it strange. It may be because Jong kook does not like her at all, but he didn't have to show it. I mean to say that if he act like that way consistently on and off screen, it does hurt Somin's image. Everyone want to protect each other. Somin is a very likeable person.

For me personally, it is more hurtful for leaving me out completely as one of the choices than Jong Kook choosing someone other than myself. That is why I find the situation quite weird that his friend mentioned four choices omitting her, but her name was included as one of the choices in the article. 

I did find it quite strange because Jong kook mention that he likes bright and cheerful girl. His manager went on saying that he needs to be with someone who is more assertive with him. JinYoung and Somin fits the role quite well in terms of the personality. JinYoung is actually rougher than Somin but act as a flirt for Jong Kook's on screen persona. Somin is actually softer version and more witty but more platonic way. Everyone chimed that JinYoung is Jong Kook's type. He said quickly that she is too much according to her on screen persona. She has taken things bit too far. I am one of the few that was not taken by Jong Kook and Jinyoung on screen loveline. I think off screen, he would have like her more. I think her onscreen persona is little too much for him. The question is which of them are close to his type. He already say JinYoung is too much. But later chimed in that she is the one he likes. It seems like he had to mention her. MUD is sort of scripted. And JinYoung is also a guest.  Somin will be fine if she wasn't chosen. But not mentioning her name at all is quite hurt in general sense. It goes same after not mentioning her much in her later appearance for MUD- during Taiwan fanmeet, Jong Kook's solo concert, matching her up with Jong Min. Jong Kook said most of things about her but everyone else kept mum about it. Usually variety shows really try to help those who are unknown or less famous to mention more and talk about them little more. She was often omitted out for strangest reason. 

It is my opinion. And the pattern in my opinion seems to be strange. And it could be because I am more of Somin's fan. 

I am not angry about it. I just find the pattern quite strange as if they are trying to hide their close relationship to keep their interaction off screen very private. If you don't agree, it is up to you. I am just one of the minority. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2020 at 2:20 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

still a long way to go, but happy to see their emotional bond deepening. i also look at jsm liking kjk's video as something interesting. we know jsm is a spontaneous person and naughty at times. she went into peek at kjk in the sauna when he was naked, but that was 2 years back. she is much more cautious on RM and on instagram. she hasn't ever posted a pic with him, except for his picture on the  401 tonkatsu she posted along with that of haha. she also hasn't liked his pics and videos in a while though we know she does see his stories. i don't think she would have 'liked' what was a pretty hot shirtless video if she was in a cautious phase. she has also started recording her daily life through her insta stories and sometimes they seem too coincidentally connected.

Hi,

Yes, I am also happy to see their bond deepening...Glad to see that they really changed from strangers to close friends in real life beyond the screen....If there is romance, it is a bonus & good for both since they are compatible....if no romance, they are still there for each other as trusted friends.:innocent:

9 hours ago, Rida Live said:

I feel like this sometimes too. It's hard to view that in a suspicious romantic light because it happened in 2018 and kookmin weren't really close then. Now all the suspicious activities from 2019 onwards? I'm seriously side eyeing them. Though we had a heart warming moment from them in the tofu episode in 2018, kookmin weren't really rubbing elbows till the later part of that year. 

Yes, it is hard especially with the recent 'expose' that Somin is dating in 2018 or met a male friend in 2019. Or KJK hanging out with a lady in LA in recent couple of years.

I would recommend the best way to save any troubling over this is to not try to assign too much meanings into this. :)  Just enjoy their sweet moments & chemistry recently regardless of whether you are convinced it is romantic/non-romantic.

4 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

One of the Korean fan mentioned something  about one time when Jong Kook and Somin were partnered together during fortune telling forecast. The fortune teller put them together, and he was grumpy. The Korean netizens said it was the time one of the famous idol passed away due to suicide. Jong kook was feeling very pensive throughout. I don't think he's avoiding Somin just because he didn't like her. It is their job to work together. Jong Kook in a that particular pattern was getting detached himself from RM after the controversy. He had a health problem with gout and all. The first two years was the hardest on him with controversy and health problem. Somin was entirely new and very unpredictable. He was surprised to see someone betraying him or going against his wits. I think he was more of surprised and sensitive.

Yes, the episode he had to piggy-back her & went into the cold water for her. That episode was filmed the day the idol passed away.

From the episode, you can tell that in the earlier part, he was actually okay and still sporting some smiles. However, it seems he received news of the idol passing away midway through filming so that's why he seems rather upset. 

As per the zoo episode after RM FM, he thought JSM was 'weird' at first when she joined. So he wasn't close to her that period - he will not deliberately avoid her or what, but just not 'buddies' at that stage.

You are also right about his health problem - as seen in MUD, around that couple of years he should be down with hernia already but had to delay the surgery. Which explains why some fans wonder why he sometimes had a strange 'habit' of placing his hand around his hip bone area around that time period. Turns out he was pushing the intestines back and holding them in place.:cry:

8 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

If he is the one who will choose (which unlikely) I doubt he will choose her. If he is sensitive to her, he will know Somin hate punishment the most. Lately, she said it several time, she didn't want to get punish. Like in episode 497, she said she had to sell the name tags to opponent team because Sukjin as  the team leader didn't trust her. So, she didn't have any other way but to betray so she doesn't get punish.

IMHO, if by choice, likely to be YSC or LKS or JSJ. Recently it seems the direction for RM have been JSJ-KJK combo. I think kfans & ifans seems to quite like this combo, though cfans does not really like this combo. 

If not by choice, my personal preference for the punishment is YJS-KJK.

Sorry, this one is my #1 bias....even more than KJK (as a KJK fan) :lol:

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

The Real Goddess.. Somin have everything pretty,sexy & innocent look!:)

All her profile picture by King Kong was amazing... 

The rest in the spoiler!!! Enjoy looking at her beauty.... 

While JK post IG story about the bird was flirting. :D His hashtag 1st story #Flirting  2nd story #Failed kkkkkkkkk

200527_%EC%A0%84%EC%86%8C%EB%AF%BC_%ED%9

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

honestly, i am totally deluluing with their "lovestagram" these days :wub: what else to call it?

I still able to not to think too much about all their recent IG stories but not today :joy:. There is too much coinscidence to be ignored. Somin just upped sky photo few hours ago. And now he uploaded a photo of himself with the sky background. I can't help myself from being delulu for this. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

honestly, i am totally deluluing with their "lovestagram" these days :wub: what else to call it?

I have been truly trying to be reasonable and ignore it all but damn they truly know how to raise a shipper's hope up. Sometimes I wonder if they even know people ship them lmao

• Like 8
  • Love 2

• Guest changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan