Quantcast

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

Untitled.jpg

Him watching her fighting with KS and HH outside. This is nothing but I love this kind of thing about him and her caught on camera :D. It is like a treasure hunt for me to look for these little things.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, KookMin_sg said:

.... and he state pretending not to be alone?

is he started to tease us with those word?? lol But seem like hes in a good mood.

Btw, no shooting for RM today? do the PD gives the member a break for the LIVE episode??

• Like 3
1 hour ago, KookMin_sg said:

KJK latest IG story, did Google Translate, not sure if it is correct, 2 Starbucks iced coffee.... and he state pretending not to be alone? Hmm.....<_<

I believe, his hashtag is alluding to that he's at MC Mong's house. 

• Like 4

Have anyone notice in the second game, wherein the junior have to choose a card... When kjk said "Choose the right one for me."

His voice sound so tender, asking her for the right card. 

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Him watching her fighting with KS and HH outside. This is nothing but I love this kind of thing about him and her caught on camera :D

I have not seen that part anyone know what time/part in the latest episode? 

• Like 4

I just love how jongkook makes reference to Somin's eyes when he sees she's getting greedy. He's always excitedly telling everyone 'look at her eyes, look at her eyes'. Kookie really be looking looking at sominnie. I like when guys look directly into girl eyes and he always does it. His gaze is always so intense, phew:rolleyes:. Somin is such a pro, I wonder how she doesn't blush when he gets handsy with her, it's not even me and I'm squealing over here or I'm just an excited fangirl of jongkook and I didn't know until recently lol:lol:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
3 hours ago, KookMin_sg said:

KJK wanted to do something cute? :o When he chose Kanoshi to dress up for live RM. Who in RM always does something cute? :rolleyes:

He's always been this way lol. Back then, the members would get so horrified at all his random cute acts. 

• Like 5

we are not the only ones. there is a k-netizen who also thinks kookmin are dating.  this was under previous episode's naver video about jsm's boyfriends. 

'in my personal opinion, kjk and jsm are dating since last year. the RM members also seem to know. yang se chan and jeon so min are being linked together just for broadcast purposes'. 

Ae0IkD4.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

Eye contact is more intimate than words will ever be.

Him talking about her eyes

"And during opening segment, our eyes met, I saw your eyes shaking. You are the father aren't you? Look me in the eye..." (464)

"Look at her eyes! Look at her eyes!" (472)

"I knew it when I saw her eyes. She wouldn't listen to me anyway." (489)

"I saw the old look in her eyes. Gosh. She's scary." (507)

"Look at her eyes! Come on. Choose the right one for me." (509)

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
3 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Eye contact is more intimate than words will ever be.

Him talking about her eyes

"And during opening segment, our eyes met, I saw your eyes shaking. You are the father aren't you? Look me in the eye..." (464)

"Look at her eyes! Look at her eyes!" (472)

"I knew it when I saw her eyes. She wouldn't listen to me anyway." (489)

"I saw the old look in her eyes. Gosh. She's scary." (507)

"Look at her eyes! Come on. Choose the right one for me." (509)

Awwn, when he said he saw the old look in her eyes. He must have missed her filming with them for the 2 months she missed. Although he finished it up with shuddering about how scary she is lol, I choose to believe it was said affectionately. I like when he gets mock angry towards her and somin starts playing the scared one and hiding like who are these two deceiving lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

we are not the only ones. there is a k-netizen who also thinks kookmin are dating.  this was under previous episode's naver video about jsm's boyfriends. 

'in my personal opinion, kjk and jsm are dating since last year. the RM members also seem to know. yang se chan and jeon so min are being linked together just for broadcast purposes'. 

Ae0IkD4.jpeg

I want to know what Korean fans think about kookmin. A few days ago on Jsm's post, a Korean fan tagged Kjk and asked him to comment. 

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

I want to know what Korean fans think about kookmin. A few days ago on Jsm's post, a Korean fan tagged Kjk and asked him to comment. 

i would say individual fans are protective of both. individual fans won't go either way unless there is confirmation. jsm fans are doubly protective these days because of the haters. shipping comments that go against the loveline won't get encouragement because fans fear it could lead to hate. 

however, i get the feeling they might be keeping an eye on kookmin interactions. on rm jsm dc inside, there were a lot of gifs from ep. 508 - kjk protecting jsm from haha's balloon splash and holding her during the first game which are basically things shippers focus on. they are definitely noting their closeness and those gifs get a lot of comments, but at this point they are like "kjk is being protective/well-mannered" etc. kjk solo fans are also noting their closeness and posting gifs, but just saying stuff like that they are too cute or that it is amusing how close they have become compared to how awkward they used to be. that is all we will get from official boards and accounts  for now.

• Like 11
7 hours ago, autumnflowers said:

I'm not too sure about Somin's fan base, but the Jong Kook fan base has a main rule that no shipping is allowed. 

Due to the fact that Jong Kook has had quite a lot of love lines, they just want to avoid any kind of shipping wars

I'm sure they have their own favourite ships though. 

But yes, @kookminclan RunningMan is right, the Jong Kook fan base have definitely started to notice their interactions more.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Removed instagram post. Instagram posts, unless it is your own and explicitly stated may not be embedded. You may add a link to an instagram post, however.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan