[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

5 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

Replying kukumarq1’s post about how jong kook is not shy to talk about pretty actress recently. 

he wasn’t very flirty. He was impressed or going along with the comments or etc. Usually he is stoic or less talkative. He is becoming more like MC. The camera kept on panning him being so talkative. 

and he was standing behind somin. Wonder if it is an effect from her being so talkative. Jong kook’s expression also changed that he looked more relaxed like burden is off his shoulders. 

Jong kook and somin being together somewhere where they were chatting and he didn’t bother to rip her tag or test her. He was supportive of her when she ran to find to get the time. 

I notice sechan and somin are quite distant in normal activities after being cornered about lovelines. Both of them were very good sport and professional. 

the framing part I realised is not part of the game but it brings spice to it. I don’t think the pd should edit out somin and sukjin funny situation. But the pd should not make it like gossip news. They have to be careful with it. I think jong kook is used to that criticism from antis. However, it may miscalculate it because it would brand somin as Mistress for her image. She also attacked sukjin too. It is very chaotic. But the way they edit it, they should be careful. They are just doing it expecting to edit it like as if it is a joke. Sadly, jong kook and somin both got hurt. Sukjin is not so much. He was more of a victim of their tease. It was really funny. But netizens in both Korea and international fanbase just criticise jong kook and somin for another agenda to bring them down. We can breath a little because jong kook is already very mature and wiser than his years. He has a lot of good support system, and healthy self esteem. Somin, in other hand, looks like she will bottle things up. But her English skills may lack but she can understand the hate and curse words and emoctions. International fanmeet a could haunt her. Even small things, she gets sensitive. But I saw her book of poems, her soul and sensitivity is very fragile. She is very soft but tough outside. She was willing to open up so comfort others. She wants to chat to share her burdens. I wonder who gave her courage to do it. It is not easy to do that especially as an actress and entertainer in a cutthroat industry. Anyone can step on her Or hurt her deeply. It feels like she found someone who can stay at her side when she express herself to reach others and help them to relieve their pain or sorrow by having some drinks with her. 

it could be jong kook or sechan but she is very drawn to jong kook emotionally when you get to know them more. Both of them are emotional people. 

After reading more things about jong kook and how he had gone through, it makes more sense that chanmin is possible a cover and distraction from kookmin loveline. He didn’t want somin to get hurt and she is also struggling in some parts. To continue kookmin courtship, it is better to stay private. That is probably why he introduced her to his fans during concert to support her too. And the book. I think he is trying to help her but it seems like there is no stopping between their special bond that could grow into something. I think he felt that marriage is difficult this time because the girl has to sacrifice a lot to marry him especially for an actress and entertainer to lose fans because of what happened to him in the past that cause a lot of misunderstanding. Her family and friends may have that kind of grudges too. They are also fans. There are a lot of things needed to clear up. MuD episode really clears up a lot of misunderstanding about him that he is much more outstanding guy. That is probably the reason he was worried about when it comes to marriage. He needed to stay in private in order to protect the woman he loves. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, RM xx said:

https://www.liveabout.com/aries-and-taurus-love-compatibility-206505

I don't really believe in star signs, but out of fun I searched the compatibility of Taurus(Jongkook) and Aries(Somin) and I actually got goosebumps, it's pretty damn accurate. Check this out guys! What do you think ? :heart:

It really describes their relationship!!! =) When Somin and Jong Kook got together, the careers have gotten more artistic on the side. The closer they have become, more emotions have been expressed through their persona on and off screen. It is quite similar to our analysis on their ever evolving bond and friendship! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 2/25/2020 at 3:26 PM, jialinggoleong said:

first thing came to my mind is promoting her book.

If I'm not mistaken it was JK who first mentioned SM book on RM episode 488.

JK: "I'll choose So Min who will publish a book soon". 

The episode was filmed on 06/01 and it was aired on 02/02. And SM book was published on 13/01.

On 19/01 SM uploaded a photo of her book cover with a long caption.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377913wpp/jun-so-min-shares-candid-thoughts-about-loneliness-as-she-introduces-her-first-book

“Actually, I’m very sad right now. They may not actually be interested, but when someone sees my blank face and asks me if something is wrong, that might mean that I am loved.”

She continued, “Having no one that would come running [to me] right away no matter how hard I look through my cell phone means it’s not love. Since when did I become alone?”

Jun So Min mentioned her book, saying, “I saw my friend gently wiping away her tears as she read a few pages of my book. I was happier and more grateful [for that] than any other expression. I felt understood. What I’ve always wanted was to be understood, and they did that. They were proud [of me]. My stories that [people] would not listen to, that I couldn’t finish, that they didn’t bother to think about like [they’re in] some sort of shell…If you now have the ease to slowly read them and mull over them, please open [this book]…I wrote down my thoughts that you were bored of, uninterested in, and didn’t want to hear.”

She added, “If it was a story that everyone knew… I wonder if they would have run over and embraced me. No, it might have been the same. That’s my lingering hope, my expectations, my dream, and the illusion that they could have known when they actually didn’t.”

She informed fans that she will be holding a book signing at Kyobo Book Center in Gangnam, Seoul at 5 p.m. KST and said, “Let’s cry together. Bring your handkerchiefs. I, Jun So Min, am very honored.” 

And remember her phone conversation with HaHa and JK in MUD? 

JK : You sound very down. 
SM: I just woke up. 
HH: Nothing is going on with you, right? 
SM: Me? I am better now. I had been feeling restless. 
JK: Why? Why?
SM: My career isn't going so well, and I can't get into a relationship. 

So they probably called her a few days after she posted that instagram post? if that makes sense... Or maybe not...  

And on 29/01 she posted on her instagram that she was very sorry because she had to postponed her book signing event due to corona virus. 

And on 03/02 you can see JK once again brought up topic about SM book but now with the actual book on his hand. Isn't it sweet of him? And the fact that he hid that book on his back and patiently waiting for the perfect time to butt in and started talking about SM book.

JK: Actually, I find Somin's book more interesting than your(sukjin) channel. 
JSJ: I see. Is it fun?  
SM: It's fun, isnt it?  
JK: I just can't stop reading it. The reason I can't stop reading it is because I don't understand what it means. So I have to keep reading it. I just don't get it.  

And true to his words, and from what we saw in that episode he did read the book in between takes. He keep reading it even though he didn't understand what it means. His action really reminded me of SM instagram post.  

“I saw my friend gently wiping away her tears as she read a few pages of my book. I was happier and more grateful [for that] than any other expression. I felt understood. What I’ve always wanted was to be understood, and they did that. They were proud [of me]. My stories that [people] would not listen to, that I couldn’t finish, that they didn’t bother to think about like [they’re in] some sort of shell…If you now have the ease to slowly read them and mull over them, please open [this book]…I wrote down my thoughts that you were bored of, uninterested in, and didn’t want to hear.” 

Perhaps this is one of his way to show her his support also his way to try to understand her better and stay connected to her. Not to forget when he said "you're my favorite writer, so I'll do it for you" to me its like him saying "I'm so proud of you" swoon-worthy lol. As a fan I'm just thankful and grateful for what he had done for SM. Just like when he invited her to his year end concert, and the way he introduces her to his fans. And just how he told his fans that she is actually a very nice person and how he misunderstood her at first and hoping that they will continue to support her in the future. So sweet. 

The struggles of being a shipper is that we don't know what the future hold for both of them but I wish all the best for kookmin and hopefully everything will be just fine. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

If I'm not mistaken it was JK who first mentioned SM book on RM episode 488.

JK: "I'll choose So Min who will publish a book soon". 

The episode was filmed on 06/01 and it was aired on 02/02. And SM book was published on 13/01.

On 19/01 SM uploaded a photo of her book cover with a long caption.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377913wpp/jun-so-min-shares-candid-thoughts-about-loneliness-as-she-introduces-her-first-book

“Actually, I’m very sad right now. They may not actually be interested, but when someone sees my blank face and asks me if something is wrong, that might mean that I am loved.”

She continued, “Having no one that would come running [to me] right away no matter how hard I look through my cell phone means it’s not love. Since when did I become alone?”

Jun So Min mentioned her book, saying, “I saw my friend gently wiping away her tears as she read a few pages of my book. I was happier and more grateful [for that] than any other expression. I felt understood. What I’ve always wanted was to be understood, and they did that. They were proud [of me]. My stories that [people] would not listen to, that I couldn’t finish, that they didn’t bother to think about like [they’re in] some sort of shell…If you now have the ease to slowly read them and mull over them, please open [this book]…I wrote down my thoughts that you were bored of, uninterested in, and didn’t want to hear.”

She added, “If it was a story that everyone knew… I wonder if they would have run over and embraced me. No, it might have been the same. That’s my lingering hope, my expectations, my dream, and the illusion that they could have known when they actually didn’t.”

She informed fans that she will be holding a book signing at Kyobo Book Center in Gangnam, Seoul at 5 p.m. KST and said, “Let’s cry together. Bring your handkerchiefs. I, Jun So Min, am very honored.” 

And remember her phone conversation with HaHa and JK in MUD? 

JK : You sound very down. 
SM: I just woke up. 
HH: Nothing is going on with you, right? 
SM: Me? I am better now. I had been feeling restless. 
JK: Why? Why?
SM: My career isn't going so well, and I can't get into a relationship. 

So they probably called her a few days after she posted that instagram post? if that makes sense... Or maybe not...  

And on 29/01 she posted on her instagram that she was very sorry because she had to postponed her book signing event due to corona virus. 

And on 03/02 you can see JK once again brought up topic about SM book but now with the actual book on his hand. Isn't it sweet of him? And the fact that he hid that book on his back and patiently waiting for the perfect time to butt in and started talking about SM book.

JK: Actually, I find Somin's book more interesting than your(sukjin) channel. 
JSJ: I see. Is it fun?  
SM: It's fun, isnt it?  
JK: I just can't stop reading it. The reason I can't stop reading it is because I don't understand what it means. So I have to keep reading it. I just don't get it.  

And true to his words, and from what we saw in that episode he did read the book in between takes. He keep reading it even though he didn't understand what it means. His action really reminded me of SM instagram post.  

“I saw my friend gently wiping away her tears as she read a few pages of my book. I was happier and more grateful [for that] than any other expression. I felt understood. What I’ve always wanted was to be understood, and they did that. They were proud [of me]. My stories that [people] would not listen to, that I couldn’t finish, that they didn’t bother to think about like [they’re in] some sort of shell…If you now have the ease to slowly read them and mull over them, please open [this book]…I wrote down my thoughts that you were bored of, uninterested in, and didn’t want to hear.” 

Perhaps this is one of his way to show her his support also his way to try to understand her better and stay connected to her. Not to forget when he said "you're my favorite writer, so I'll do it for you" to me its like him saying "I'm so proud of you" swoon-worthy lol. As a fan I'm just thankful and grateful for what he had done for SM. Just like when he invited her to his year end concert, and the way he introduces her to his fans. And just how he told his fans that she is actually a very nice person and how he misunderstood her at first and hoping that they will continue to support her in the future. So sweet. 

The struggles of being a shipper is that we don't know what the future hold for both of them but I wish all the best for kookmin and hopefully everything will be just fine. 

that was really good and logical explanation of how things goes between Jong Kook and Somin. It is like one of the highlights on analyzing whether Jong Kook is making a move. The timeline makes more sense that it even correlate with MUD. 

It was so nice that this year he has been very supportive of her especially her book publish. I think in some ways the setback has been quite a blessing for Somin when she is chasing for a love story. Jong Kook again decided to stand up for her and did the promoting for her as well with her song, book, and her place as entertainer and actress. It was such a nice act of kindness he has done for her. But knowing him quite a bit, and what kind of person he is, he will take action for someone he cares about or believe in.

I think Somin's fans have not yet grasp Jong Kook's act of kindness for her. It was much more than just a love story. He believes in her, cares about her, and was able to read her feelings and emotions that he would do things for her. He is very in tune with her. It is good to know that there are avid Jong Kook's fan here to give us more appreciation for him and his kindness to everyone and Somin.

Because of Jong Kook's comment about Suk-jin and Somin's loveline, they went back to ignoring him for time being, and have been more supportive of Chan-min. 

Love the time like and how you quote the articles about Somin's feelings and promotion for her book. She has a big heart. 

And still worrying about my kook-min heart... that she is spending more time with Sechan this time, and Jong Kook becomes the background. I wish them the best and their endeavors if they chose someone else beside each other. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

@wanderlustanna Loved your post, especially with the timelines.

Does anyone know when MUD segment was shot ? Before or after 19/01 (the day JSM posted the big emotional message)

We don’t know, unfortunately! Which sucks ‘cause it makes the timeline I keep incomplete. This may sound extra lol but I have even tried pausing the segment to see if I can pinpoint which fight he was watching on TV, so I can use the date of that fight to give some sense to my timeline. I don’t know anything about the sport or even how to start looking for the fights so that was a big fat fail.:lol: 

If I had to guess, I feel it was probably filmed from; Jan 1 to Jan 12 just based on the fact that KJK’s segments are filmed a month before sometimes a lil bit more behind. I could be completely wrong though. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

If I had to guess, I feel it was probably filmed from; Jan 1 to Jan 12 just based on the fact that KJK’s segments are filmed a month before sometimes a lil bit more behind. I could be completely wrong though. 

I don't watch the complete episode but didn't Haha and SC came to his house to greet him for lunar new year? So, timewise should be near new year holiday but before JK went back to his hometown with his fam (24th Jan)

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

I don't watch the complete episode but didn't Haha and SC came to his house to greet him for new year? So, timewise should be near new year holiday but before JK went back to his hometown with his fam (24th Jan)

That was my first thought actually! But then again, the RM fortune telling episode was filmed on Dec 17 with a new year greeting just because it would air on that day. So I had to go back to my original data :lol: the one that tells me that usually the segments are a month before but like I said, I could be super wrong! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

That was my first thought actually! But then again, the RM fortune telling episode was filmed on Dec 17 with a new year greeting just because it would air on that day. So I had to go back to my original data :lol: the one that tells me that usually the segments are a month before but like I said, I could be super wrong! 

Ahhh... Okay2. That make sense. But if we consider they filmed early to cater for new year episode, that episode not even air on Lunar New Year. It aired on Feb 9th, two weeks after holiday. But same as you, i also could be wrong.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

We don’t know, unfortunately! Which sucks ‘cause it makes the timeline I keep incomplete. This may sound extra lol but I have even tried pausing the segment to see if I can pinpoint which fight he was watching on TV, so I can use the date of that fight to give some sense to my timeline. I don’t know anything about the sport or even how to start looking for the fights so that was a big fat fail.:lol: 

omg news flash, you are not alone in this lol :lol:, I literally recorded the ufc match and sent the video to my brother lol. I asked him (since he loves ufc so much) if he recognise one of the fighter. He said yes, and he also sent me the youtube link of the match. I was very ecstatic lol but then turned out its an old match huhu. It's a fight between Dos Santos and Velasquez on Nov 12, 2011. 

Just incase anyone need it hahaha it's started at 2.46..

https://youtu.be/4lI0F0CPjcE

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

omg news flash, you are not alone in this lol :lol:, I literally recorded the ufc match and sent the video to my brother lol. I asked him (since he loves ufc so much) if he recognise one of the the fighter. He said yes, and he also sent me the youtube link of the match. I was very ecstatic lol but then turned out its an old match huhu. It's a fight between Dos Santos and Velasquez on Nov 12, 2011. 

LMAOOOO thank you for this!! It was really bothering me that I couldn’t find the fight. Too bad is a dead end waaaah! But still thank you! 

It seems we will not get the official film date of the MUD segment, but oh well, at least I am fully enjoying reading everyone’s theories, thoughts and speculations, it’s very fun. :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

omg news flash, you are not alone in this lol :lol:, I literally recorded the ufc match and sent the video to my brother lol. I asked him (since he loves ufc so much) if he recognise one of the the fighter. He said yes, and he also sent me the youtube link of the match. I was very ecstatic lol but then turned out its an old match huhu. It's a fight between Dos Santos and Velasquez on Nov 12, 2011. 

He's watching an old match because he's too stingy to pay 10 won to watch a recent match lol.

Whoever dates him can learn how to save money, and will put on weight cause he loves to eat. 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, kukumarq1 said:

He's watching an old match because he's too stingy to pay 10 won to watch a recent match lol.

Whoever dates him can learn how to save money, and will put on weight cause he loves to eat. 

During somin IG live, she said she learned how to eat cold noodle and credited jong kook for teaching her how to eat it. And she also

mentioned that she gained weight. 

• Like 6

Does anyone here can read hangul? I just want to make sure. Does this article listed JongKook and SoMin as a Loveline in RM?

IAq3tEs_d.jpg

This is the link of the article.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/047/0002258053

Though this article is full of hates because of the previous joke about the affair. I am just wondering why they listed JK and Somin as a Loveline in RM? :blink: or same with us? the journalist can just simply see the chemistry between kookmin and thought them as a LL in RunningMan

• Like 4

I think as long as the running man staff/members don’t promote them it will be fine. Things start getting awkward when the staff and members are purposefully pushing it and making it seem like every interaction they have is romantic, as long as they don’t do that with kookmin they’ll be fine. Let’s just hope the new pd doesn’t change the official loveline to kookmin.

• Like 5