[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

23 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I thought my kookmin heart was maybe clouding my judgement on the Chanmin loveline, but now after the last two episodes, it seems non shipper international Somin fans are ready for the “throwing Somin into lovelines” bit to end, it’s been non-stop complaining that was not as present in December and the start of January. I am curious about K-Somin fans think about this though, I just don’t know where to look for their comments.

Oh yes, majority of her fans want the lovelines to end as it is limiting her performance and contribution to the show. Everything she says is being linked to YSC and that's annoying. She doesn't need any loveline to shine and her fans know it.

Fans are even more agitated because of forbidden couple backlash and antis targeting jsm for  having  lovelines with LKS, KJK, YSC and now JSJ. I see the comments and wonder when did she have a loveline with KJK?!

• Like 4

Looks like Somin and Sechan are filming a commercial together, I'm happy that our girl is filming a cf but it seems that the chanmin thing is really getting big:cry:. I'm not worried about them having feelings for each other, it's just so annoying because I was really hoping that the loveline would be dropped but it doesn't look like it. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, RM xx said:

Looks like Somin and Sechan are filming a commercial together, I'm happy that our girl is getting commercials but it seems that the chanmin thing is really getting big:cry:. I'm not worried about them having feeling for each other but I was really hoping that their loveline would be dropped but it doesn't look like it. 

Yayy a commercial. Finally she's doing something. I don't know about RM continuing their loveline, I mean people were mostly criticising the forbidden couple being a loveline but they also criticised the PD and staff for unoriginal ideas and forcing all types of lovelines on the show. Articles criticised them for it and so did commenters, I don't know if they'd still want to continue lovelines after all that came crashing down yesterday. It's an unwise move. Everyone loves RM when it's just family bonding and roasting each other, and that's what viewers both k-netz and i-netz want. I mean it would be different if people were requesting for these lovelines before they started them bust as far as I know, not a single soul asked to see Chanmin romantic chemistry so why they are so intent on it is is actually puzzling. A k-netz comment said they even went far with that lovleine with bringing up marraige and I wholly agree. Like what is actually the point of the whole thing?

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Yayy a commercial. Finally she's doing something. I don't know about RM continuing their loveline, I mean people were mostly criticising the forbidden couple being a loveline but they also criticised the PD and staff for unoriginal ideas and forcing all types of lovelines on the show. Articles criticised them for it and so did commenters, I don't know if they'd still want to continue lovelines after all that came crashing down yesterday. It's an unwise move. Everyone loves RM when it's just family bonding and roasting each other, and that's what viewers both k-netz and i-netz want. I mean it would be different if people were requesting for these lovelines before they started them bust as far as I know, not a single soul asked to see Chanmin romantic chemistry so why they are so intent on it is is actually puzzling. A k-netz comment said they even went far with that lovleine with bringing up marraige and I wholly agree. Like what is actually the point of the whole thing?

That's why I don't understand the production team sometimes, they literally force lovelines down our throats to the point that it's cringe to watch. It would be understandable if the loveline was well received but Chanmin is far from that, anyone can see that it is forced but week after week it still goes on. To an extent, although I hate Somin being dragged into any kind of drama and I do feel like Jongkook is always receiving backlash which he does not deserve , the reaction from the K-netz to the forbidden couple is kind of a blessing in disguise. I'm wishing that it sends a message to the RM production that this whole awkward messy loveline thing is not working the way they think it is and it's not what the viewers want. I just hope they do not deal with this commercial in a romantic way and put that song in the background, that's probably where we will really see if they are carrying it on or dropping it. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The beauty of kookmin's relationship is not just how we saw it evolve but how they evolved with it too. From my point of view, if anyone liked the other first then it was Somin. Somin seems to have liked jongkook first, but the man kept evading her lol so she might have thought he thought poorly of her. I think when they had their cat and mouse dynamic going on, it was more of somin continuously stepping on the tigers tail. She might have wanted to see how far she could push him. She'd deliver certain remarks that would make him upset and when he turned to glare at her, she'd hide behind another member while flashing him the brightest smile ever. I think it threw him off and he couldn't understand her, that's why he said he thought she was weird. Somin could have easily just been intimidated by jongkook, after all he didn't give her chances to see more than his variety persona and was all grumpy and never impressed at anything she did (lol could they be anymore clichè) but all it did was weirdly make her try harder to get under his skin. I think where jongkook realized somin might seriously mistaken him was  in the husband and wife skit they did. He quickly rushed to explain to her that he's not really the stingy lout he portrays. Somin gets easily fascinated by jongkook, if no one has noticed, start noticing it now lol. Especially his voice, that woman is smitten with his voice. She literally glows when he sings. And she's a big turbo fan. I think it must have hurt her a little that he avoided her earlier on, she liked him and his artistry and the poor man still couldn't figure her out and avoided her lime the plague lol.

Without him saying it, you could tell he terribly misjudged her earlier on. In the kookmin clan episode, he said 'somin is actually a nice girl, I misjudged her'. Like them being in a team together, allowed her to show a side of herself that she doesn't reserve for TV. Though before that episode they were a little more friendlier and closer with eachother so he might have been noticing it from then. Then he messes up by revealing her secret lol, fights hard to win her smile back and becomes her cool oppa in her eyes once again. While their personalities are different, I think they have a lot in common and that's why the attraction is just there. And why they became close faster than we can say kookmin. She loves his voice and I'm sure he easily sings for her if she requests it and she said she likes guys that can sing. They are both ridiculously corny and romantic, and lately it seems kjk might have a thing for poetry. Guess who's poetry he has a thing for?:) Yes, exactly.

It really is hard to tell but they do look like they have something going on, at the very least they have feelings for eachother. I mean if you watch kookmin compilation videos, there is this darn look he gives her that only his eyes smile and it's the loveliest expression I have seen on his face. The fact that jongkook is who we look foward to for kookmin moments says a lot about this ship lol. Somin is the one actively trying to evade the cameras and being a little distant and professional so when she makes moves it's a big deal, while jongkook is the one drawing her to lean on him, always has something to say or sabotage in regards to her loveline and visibly likes her by his side. I hope if they really like eachother, they find the patience and at the same time understanding to work it out. They'll make a great pair, hell they already do.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi..just want to tell my opinion regarding somin pic in sukjin car and forbidden loveline..i think the theme of the ep is all abt framing and lie bcos of the guest movie..that is why opening is like that,framing each other bcos of thing that not even belong to some of them,etc jk and sukjin (eyeliner and somin pic)..usually running man team will provide episode with the guest movie content to their game or mission..i do think the episode will have spy..i think knetz judge that ep to early..if only haha didnt exaggerate the teasing i think people will not bash that forbidden couple scene...-the guest come to promote their movie..title: Innocence

• Like 6

Gary and Jihyo often work together for CF. 

The thing is that, Chan-min is not even successful loveline. It is more like forcing it. Compared to Monday Couple, it comes with demand. 

I think Chan-min attracts specific audience like Jong kook fans said about antis of how they prefer Sechan over Jong kook because of the misunderstanding and painful attack towards his medical issue of when he chose to take civil duty over active duty. Military enlistment is actually very sensitive issue that will cause a lot of misunderstanding especially with celebrities. There are few celebrities tried to get away with it. It was very few but a very big issue. Jongkook once support his friend who evaded his military duty by becoming American citizen. Jong Kook knew he did a big controversial move, but he stays loyal. It is more of personal issue for JongKook to respect, but he could have set wrong example. I dont think he wanted this to happen but it cost his fanbase dearly. I have to say that there is no right and wrong about this situation, but the Korean government and Korean felt betrayed by this. Jong Kook and his brother were actually exempted from duty because of their father who is Vietnam War veteran. But still they both voluntarily joined the military. Jong Kook is more about action rather talking. The antis have held the grudges too far and too long for personal reasons. The PD and the staffs in fact may know about it, and pushes Chan-min harder than ever to distract Kook-min from antis. I am not sure if it is just to hurt Jong kook in a way. If it does, Chan-min will never let it happen. I think there is something going on between Kook-min and Sechan working together to manage and set the balance. 

Some of Somin's fans wants more natural Chan-min loveline rather than forced kind. They are putting up old clips of natural chemistry of Chan-min. It is like they wanted Chan-min to go back the way Kook-min have been doing the whole time for Somin's well being. 

However, if you step back and look into bigger picture, Chan-min does really look like very business couple. I sort of think some of Somin's fans are sort of forcing on this loveline to us as well. Many of them probably choose to forget Jong Kook act of kindness and tenderness towards Somin. I am scratching my head of how things were handled. And they also misunderstood Jong Kook. Jong Kook fans have explaining in details here that could have brought awareness on them about him, but I dont want to force it on them. They'll get upset at us before we could explain. It could mean that Kook-min wanted to keep it private to themselves. They didn't mean to gear themselves publicly. It may not help promoting Somin as it is for Chan-min. So trick and distraction is going crazy right now. 

I do worry because i like kook-min moments too much. It is unpredictable and rare. Their attraction and evolving relationship since they first met to now has interesting stories behind it. The two have emotionally become drawn to each other forging a special bond over their painful past and their hopes for romantic, happy, and lovely future they would love to hold dear to their spouse. 

I want to remind you all of Jongkook fans to give Somin's(Kookmin fan) fan a break about not knowing enough about Jong Kook. I kind of felt attacked for my lack of knowledge about him. I have a lot of respect for him more than ever with your explanation. The reason I came to be part of shipper because I felt that among the guys she had worked with, Jong Kook was very meaningful one. I have jumbled timeline going on and mistaking of how long she has met sechan before coming to running man. Please give me a change to learn and gain more information as possible and correcting me. Pleas continue to do. 

• Like 6

I'm happy she is filming something other than RM. She'll bounce back, I think she has a solid support system.

@Rida Live well written ! Really, kookmin dynamics evolution is really cliche. She is his fan and he avoids her and seems really confused trying to decipher her. 

He looked so genuinely guilty for revealing her secret when she was the only one to take a level down and protect his. And after their 'group coffee hangout', the barriers just went down. KJK HH and JSM seem like 3 peas in a pod, but still so different from one another.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, JialingGO said:

I want to remind you all of Jongkook fans to give Somin's(Kookmin fan) fan a break about not knowing enough about Jong Kook. I kind of felt attacked for my lack of knowledge about him. I have a lot of respect for him more than ever with your explanation. The reason I came to be part of shipper because I felt that among the guys she had worked with, Jong Kook was very meaningful one. I have jumbled timeline going on and mistaking of how long she has met sechan before coming to running man. Please give me a change to learn and gain more information as possible and correcting me. Pleas continue to do. 

Hi,

@JialingGO You need not feel attacked because I don't think anyone is attacking or defending. We are just exploring both sides of the equation - the Somin side and the Jong Kook side. All of us agree that they have something meaningful between them (may not be romantic), and we love how they progressed from strangers to being so close enough to interact amongst themselves every episode.

We also learnt a lot about Somin from Somin fans. Like how she and KJK have so much in common. They both went through period of physical abuse. They have to put up an on-screen persona different from how they are in real life. They both have to deal with rabid anti-fans. So it is very interesting to see them interact after they really got to know each other truly.

I wouldn't be able to provide much information on the maknaes, so it was good reading from all the other people in the thread. Will be able to chip in a bit if it is about the oldies. Gosh, it makes me sound old. :bawling:

2 hours ago, Sominangel said:

Hi..just want to tell my opinion regarding somin pic in sukjin car and forbidden loveline..i think the theme of the ep is all abt framing and lie bcos of the guest movie..that is why opening is like that,framing each other bcos of thing that not even belong to some of them,etc jk and sukjin (eyeliner and somin pic)..usually running man team will provide episode with the guest movie content to their game or mission..i do think the episode will have spy..i think knetz judge that ep to early..if only haha didnt exaggerate the teasing i think people will not bash that forbidden couple scene...-the guest come to promote their movie..title: Innocence

Yes, especially in the Chinese RM community, many are speculating it is the theme since PD generally uses the movie as a theme for the episode (refer to episode promoting Yoona's movie Exit). Sort of framing all the members and perhaps try to prove their own innocence?

JSJ - Forbidden couple + purchase of branded bag

YJS - Watches 19+ DVDs in his car

KJK - Eyeliner in his car

HH - 

SJH - Smoker

LKS - Poor(?)

YSC - 

JSM - 

Thanks.

• Like 5

Hi ... I just caught up with what's going on ...

Personally, I enjoyed the segment of the forbidden couple.

From what I saw and understood, the segment will prove your innocence. and apparently the chapters will last almost two weeks to be transmitted by the virus crown ...

If the next chapter is not as I imagine it then I apologize beforehand.

Someone noticed that KJK the first part of the chapter was trying to act cool in front of jsm. The times the booths opened he was with her. And in the way he leaned on the window he looked so manly.:glasses:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Rida Live said:

I think it must have hurt her a little that he avoided her earlier on, she liked him and his artistry and the poor man still couldn't figure her out and avoided her lime the plague lol.

Now he 'pays' some price for this. She is attached to YJS. Usually during opening session, she will stand next to JS. If not, she will stand at the end of the line, next to other maknaes. She never sought JK herself. If JK wants her to stand next to him, he must move himself or directly instruct her.

While forming team, again. Same patern. She will reach out to YJS. Or SC, her loveline partner. Or she will choose Haha. For whatever reason, he never be her first choice. And everytime she choose SC, he will display his restless body language (touch the back of head, fidgety, keep pulling his shirt, can't stand still). 

But can't really blame her. When she tried to bond with the members in early episode, he put a barrier between them.

The ways she looks at him with adore gaze, the way she always leans to him and whisper somethings, the way she feels comfortable for him to be in her personal zone, I can assume that she has some sort of feeling to him. But she is no longer the lady who eager to search for his attention. Now, if he wants the girl, he must work himself. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Now he 'pays' some price for this. She is attached to YJS. Usually during opening session, she will stand next to JS. If not, she will stand at the end of the line, next to other maknaes. She never sought JK herself. If JK wants her to stand next to him, he must move himself or directly instruct her.

While forming team, again. Same patern. She will reach out to YJS. Or SC, her loveline partner. Or she will choose Haha. For whatever reason, he never be her first choice. And everytime she choose SC, he will display his restless body language (touch the back of head, fidgety, keep pulling his shirt, can't stand still). 

But can't really blame her. When she tried to bond with the members in early episode, he put a barrier between them.

The ways she looks at him with adore gaze, the way she always leans to him and whisper somethings, the way she feels comfortable for him to be in her personal zone, I can assume that she has some sort of feeling to him. But she is no longer the lady who eager to search for his attention. Now, if he wants the girl, he must work himself. 

I believe he already did. Probably did more off screen. Probably won’t want to risk in front or camera to mess the dynamics. Eagle eyes are needed to watch how he made moves. 

first thing came to my mind is promoting her book. He looked at her with intense gaze. he also put his arms around her one time when they had to throw water balloons. He lead her to stand against him. His voice also change with somin. He agreed to say okay in cute way. He passes by her closely and their face followed each other. He sabotaged chanmin loveline. He came up with idea with haha to send food truck to tease sechan. 

I think he would prefer to make moves on her privately. He said things he wanted to be with someone he can emotionally connected with. Somin is one person came to my mind he could look forward to meet especially her book of poems. There are a lot of things we don’t know about jong kook can be revealed through somin. He took pictures for her. He said earlier that somin is like comedian. Then later he said he finds female comedians very charming. He did how he likes to take pictures of his girlfriend and so cheesy stuff. He knows very well that will swoon someone. He knows some ladies hate it. He took care of sechan too. There are many cute things he had done for her for eagle eyes to find smallest things.

• Like 5

There are many more of Jong Kook's move on Somin: 

Sometimes it feels like he had to make a move on Somin on screen instead of just privately to impress his and her's family. Hopefully one day Somin's mom will be asking for Jong kook's number from Sechan. Hehe. It would be niece if Jong Kook's niece would ask for Somin's number. 

Remember the part when they were dressing up costumes for Gannes Filim Festival, Jong Kook walked straight to Somin passing by fully and finished hilarious costume of Kwangsoo. Somin wasn't done yet. Why not tease Kwangsoo then go to Somin later. He just walked closer to her ignoring Kwangsoo completely forgetting that he's on camera. The way he laughed when Jaesuk asked if he likes Somin. He laughs easily at Somin's jokes and antics heartily this time. When sechan pulled her hair while she was eating the noodle,  just before that, he already intended to do it FIRST! He smack her back to be in the game feels like they are close. He didn't deny any dating or marriage jokes. And members always treat it like joke when the two doesn't deny. 

One of the heart fluttering move Jong Kook made is asking her to sing with him singing HER song. Wow. 

we just moved on from talking about coincidence, analysis or etc. Now, here comes analysing if he is making move. =) In Jong kook's Anyang episode, he was holding her phone and bag. There is Sechan, HaHa, and Sukjin. Will rule out Sukjin and HaHa. How about Sechan? Jong Kook tried to calm Somin down that wearing silly make up is good. Somin trusted him that he will still never change his mind about her if she continues to do that. They'll be closer if she does that. She had more courage to do it because of what he said or because of him. That was his promise. 

Jong Kook sort of made moves to call Somin to match up with Jong Min. But if you hear the later calls, they were like in their own worlds like they will talk to each other later as if they would hang out later. She was asking what he would do. Jong kook didn't even prep Jong min to prepare to ask Somin out. HaHa saved the day. Haha. HaHa is really genius. It is so funny! 

In IG live, he took time to chat with her before going to the gym. He annoys her that she has to beg him to go to the gym already! She said he gave her advice to eat cold noodles that she gained weight because of him! Did you remember in MUD that Jong Kook said his girlfriend gain weight because they always choose to eat whatever they want. He's happy to feed the food they like to eat. 

The one he when he revealed the secret. That is the one he sort of made a move to become closer to her. 

He didn't deny when Jaesuk said Somin's mom wanted him to be her son in law. He goes in details being flattered! Members notice that he posted her IG with silly questions for laughs and attention. It is also sort of making a move that he is interested even though he doesn't understand or pretend he doesn't. If he doesn't, he would ignore it as Kwangsoo suggested. But he did! cute. =) 

This one below: Somin was the one making moves. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kukumarq1 said:

Kim Jong Kook donates 100 million won to Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association.

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=088&aid=0000635046&sid1=001

QnilWbR_d.jpg

Off topic: YJS also donated at the same association. 

Btw does anyone has any idea with Why kookie gave a signal to somin in the first part of the game? 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, RM xx said:

https://www.liveabout.com/aries-and-taurus-love-compatibility-206505

I don't really believe in star signs, but out of fun I searched the compatibility of Taurus(Jongkook) and Aries(Somin) and I actually got goosebumps, it's pretty damn accurate. Check this out guys! What do you think ? :heart:

yup, remember David Beckham and Victoria :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1