[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Just now, AB_fan said:

Hide contents

Sorry, KJK was first a High-Class Zombie (Mother Zombie put his stuff in the box) before being 'trialed' and exposed. Thus he had to change into a low-class zombie.

After that, on his way to put on make-up for low-class zombie, he met Mother Zombie to pass items for Mother Zombie to put into

Spoiler

Hi too.

Thank you for answering me, Sorry but can you explained to me after a human failed to find the vaccine within 10 minutes mean they gonna be a High-Class Zombie right? What is High-Class Zombie role after that? can KJK (High-Class Zombie) helped JSM steal an items and give to SJH? if so that mean KJK YSC LKS (High-Class Zombie) and together with JSM (The Assistance) were stealing an items from the Human right? Dont you think it unfair to the Human Team? not too mention 10 minutes before the race end, the Zombie started to be more aggresive.. or i'm wrong?? :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:
  Hide contents

Hi too.

Thank you for answering me, Sorry but can you explained to me after a human failed to find the vaccine within 10 minutes mean they gonna be a High-Class Zombie right? What is High-Class Zombie role after that? can KJK (High-Class Zombie) helped JSM steal an items and give to SJH? if so that mean KJK YSC LKS (High-Class Zombie) and together with JSM (The Assistance) were stealing an items from the Human right? Dont you think it unfair to the Human Team? not too mention 10 minutes before the race end, the Zombie started to be more aggresive.. or i'm wrong?? :sweatingbullets: 

Hi,

No worries, happy to help.

Spoiler

From my understanding:

If your nametag is torn by low class zombies, you become a low class zombie.

If your item is put into boxes by Mother Zombie or in JSM case, bitten by her, you become a High class zombie. You haf 10 min to find vaccine or end up being HC. If you are trialed n exposed, you become LC.

Difference is low class zombie haf to out on makeup n move slowly according to sound n repelled by hand sanitizer.

High class zombie is better because no makeup and act like human. So technically, their power is they can disguise as human.

HC aids in stealing stuff from humans to pass to Mother, who put into boxes to infect them

Yes, you are correct in saying the game is unfair. This is one of the reason cfandom were unhappy with this episode. There were too much adavantages to zombie team and too little vaccines (only 2 were shown) n too little clues to help them.

Just to clarify a bit more so that viewers dun think badly of cfandom. Their preferences is a bit different from kfandom or int fandom in that they like exciting games, twists etc over gag comedy or overdoing things. And the theme has to be balanced and not too scripted so that the members can truly shine with their antics n chemistry.

The past 2 episodes were too heavily scripted for them - the muggle KJK have to lose, zombies have to win. Not that they haf to, but the odds are too against them. Plus some choices made hints heavily of being told by PD to do so. E.g. triggering a zombie stampede to reduce it to just 4 pax with the confirm humans being out?  Or KJK choosing JSJ into the special room? Or how nobody is seeking KJK out as they do in all pasts nametag survival challenges?

It is not easy for the Pd n crew. Personally i enjoyed the laughs for these 2 recap episodes, but sorry, i dun think they can make it to the list of classics for me.:sweat_smile:

Thanks.

Edited by AB_fan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

God dont get me started on how unfair the super power episode was for KJK.

They said hey we always give you shitty powers while others have time and space manipulation, so this time we decided to not waste our time and givr you nothing.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Just now, AB_fan said:

It is not easy for the Pd n crew. Personally i enjoyed the laughs for these 2 recap episodes, but sorry, i dun think they can make it to the list of classics for me.:sweat_smile:

Thanks.

Spoiler

Yeah it true, but sorry about the latest episode i just thought that the PD give a special role to JSM as the assistance specifically to help the Mother Zombie to steal an items from the Human but when KJK also doing a mission as what JSM did i got confused at that part, but thank you for your explaination :) and I agreed the PD having the hard time to make a enjoyeable episode but as long as it can make WE laugh, that it, that the most important thing ^_^

• Like 1

I personally loved the chapter, the jsj part was sacrificed by his own sidekick. The jsm part doing his tantrum was very cute. Zico enjoying watching jsm and lks fight. kjk watching jsm as lks was going to throw water at him.

• Like 3

There’s this kjk page on Instagram thats

makes it seem as if they’re a Kookmin fan but their edits are very passive aggressive sort of, idk it seems kind of iffy and they tag both kjk and jsm

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kat28 said:

makes it seem as if they’re a Kookmin fan but their edits are very passive aggressive sort of, idk it seems kind of iffy and they tag both kjk and jsm

Yup, that account is spartace too

https://i.postimg.cc/MZcdGbrw/S00707-000125-1.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kat28 said:

Ugh I noticed it, whenever I go to somin page and check her tags, it's filled with so many weird photoshopped kookmin pictures. And since this page just popped up, it's definitely making me raise my brows. It's so aggressive and annoying which is saying a lot because I have never felt that way towards any kookmin content lol. The person obviously has an ulterior motive, I mean photoshopping jsm with KJK's mom?? Yeah ulterior motive alright. On one hand I don't know if the person is being genuine, on the other hand I want to report the page so bad but I think just sending personal message nicely to tell them to stop for now will be best. Because honestly, it's hella creepy 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Kat28 said:

makes it seem as if they’re a Kookmin fan

At first I thought they were just someone innocently sharing their edits now I think it’s odd. I also hate that they spam, I mean it’s fine to share a few pictures but they completely clog both of their tagged photos. It makes me laugh that kookmin shippers can’t ship in peace without other people trying to mess with us, most of us just mind our business. If you believe kookmin aren’t close that’s fine but why go the extra length to be annoying lmao. It just screams insecurity on whoever bothers us.  :whytho:

Anyway, even with Somins tagged photos being a mess, I still saw that someone took a photo with Somin while she hiked a mountain! I’m very happy she has another healthy habit, getting some sun while hiking sounds like a great way to de-stress. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Kat28 said:

oh yes I noticed it too and I really against this kind of editing. It's always feels super cringey and overdone, sorry. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

It makes me laugh that kookmin shippers can’t ship in peace without other people trying to mess with us, most of us just mind our business. If you believe kookmin aren’t close that’s fine but why go the extra length to be annoying lmao. It just screams insecurity on whoever bothers us.  

Honestly with the way some of the haters go off about kookmin or speak on them you would think they hug and proclaim words of love to eachother on the show every week. We are here squealing over innocent gestures, conversations and unrelated IG posts and they are spouting off and spiteful like they are secretly married or sumn which makes it worse because it's really none of their damn business if that was the case lmao. It's honestly really hilarious. It's like they have more confidence in the fact that there is really something between them than us the shippers and that makes them mad the more. So some of them sink so low and pretend to be shippers to give us a bad rep which will in turn reflect badly on kookmin. It's a lot of work, too much stress, unecessary and dumb, and just clues you in to what kind of people these antis are exactly.

Don't even get me started on the opposite antis who don't believe in kookmin but feel threatened and so have made it their life mission to dissect, double standardise and downgrade their interactions to either the generous jong kook helping his unpopular stray puppy doensaeng get more recognition or the attention seeking somin desperate for screentime and attention from male members. 

Sometimes I just read their comments and I'm like:surprisedwut:. Like Godforbid they pull their heads out of their behinds and simply and logically see them as at least casual friends like all other members on the show.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Don't even get me started on the opposite antis who don't believe in kookmin but feel threatened and so have made it their life mission to dissect, double standardise and downgrade their interactions to either the generous jong kook helping his unpopular stray puppy doensaeng get more recognition

Wait I think I know which post you mean hahaha that long and tired post someone made when KJK made that birthday post for Somin. “He’s doing it to help Somin get more fans” and I’m like... girl, I mean c’mon lmaooooo how in any way, shape or form does a birthday post on his personal account help with recognition... like damn can’t a sweet gentleman like KJK make a post for a female friend without them popping veins. 

The most annoying downplay of kookmin by antis to me was the, “KJK doesn’t want to show Somins book on RM, PD Chul min asked him to do that” that got debunked real quick though by our very own Kookie, the man has that book on his couch lmaooo and it very visible on MUD several times. 

The more they try to downplay and deny their genuine bond the more weird they look. They say they don’t believe in it and we’re delulu in every way yet they keep up with it and try to deny, deny, deny!! :loolz:

• Like 13

I heard that sjh dated the ceo but I don't know of this, beat up??? as in literally beat up? 

1 hour ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Im not tryna you know stoop to their level or whatever but isnt the cjes ceo that sjh dated in the past likely one of the guys that used to threaten and beat up kjk feels weird that people can ship them if thats true

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Im not tryna you know stoop to their level or whatever but isnt the cjes ceo that sjh dated in the past likely one of the guys that used to threaten and beat up kjk feels weird that people can ship them if thats true

Hi,

Yes, it is Baek Chang Joo. One of the managers for Turbo that was 'reputed' to abuse Turbo back then. 

In her defence, I think SJH is a very nice & nurturing person. Rather than because she dated BCJ (some may use it as a reason to deny the ship), personally i think many KJK fans would be okay but is put off by her 'toxic' fans though...

The SJH-KJK ship is a very 'weird' ship - usually shippers like & defend both parties. But the 'toxic' fans only praise/like SJH but diss/attack/make fun of KJK when he does something not to their liking. So you have 'shippers' who will defend SJH whenever someone says something bad about her, but these fans stay silent if KJK is attacked by antis. When this happens long enough, the KJK fandom tends to withdraw their support for this 'ship'.

There are definitely good SJH-KJK shippers out there, but unfortunately, the toxic fans gave them a very bad reputation. Perhaps if at the start, they move to clamp down on such toxic fans, things may turn out differently.

This was why this Kookmin ship had asked of shippers not to tag KJK/JSM or to report if they found any accounts that seems to be an anti-fan. Fans can make or break a star, especially in this world of social media.

14 hours ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Im pretty sure Kim Kwangsoo from Taras company is also one of them as well as sjh ex bf

Hi,

Kim Kwang Soo is the owner who employed BCJ. Both's reputation are not exactly....great..

https://www.soompi.com/article/1402024wpp/mbk-entertainment-founder-kim-kwang-soo-summoned-by-prosecution-for-questioning-regarding-produce-101

https://www.soompi.com/article/1171997wpp/mbk-entertainment-founder-kim-kwang-soo-talks-t-aras-past-controversy

Followers of the famous youtuber, DenQ, had been waiting for him because he did commented that he should one day make a video on KKS and his infamy.

6 hours ago, Shia Has said:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snpamm

KJK has a painful past

Hi,

Yes, thats why we treasure him very much. :blush:

The best is he never give up and shoulder on. Any fans who look into his history knows the famous "3-ups & 3-downs" of his career.

And he deserves to have a great partner & great life for being such a great guy to his friends and his hoobaes.

On a side note - my wish came true. YJS-KJK combo for the live screening.:joy:

Thanks.

• Like 11

Y'all remember when this moment happened?? Kookmin really going to behave like this never happened and not give us a at least a sneak peak at the behind the scenes practice:bawling:. I need the kookmin siblings to make a return on RM, idc if the siblings tag isn't applying anymore. At least through that dynamic, we got plenty behind the scenes kookmin scoop and stories which were backed up with 'we are closer now'. They were in one big heart for God's sake and singing the confession song, I just can't handle the cuteness.

Kjk: Jeon somin dance!!

Jsm: *alright oppa, I'll give it my all*

Kjk: * still gets shocked by her boldness and turns away to stop from laughing out loud*

Lmao, that part always makes me laugh. Somin like, you asked for it and you shall recieve.

I'm so sorry to yjs the original lol but I want kookmin to perform it again in any of their future fanmeet. Thou the possibility is so low, it will be so nice to have this duet from them again. And jongkook cheesing big throughout this performance is so cute, he almost lost his cool and laughed several times lol I love it!

Somin: *points to her lips*-or kiss me instead

Kookie: *who went for a milder description*- almost laughs out loud

• Like 3
  • Love 7

494.jpg

Ep 494: Her Number 1 fan was disappointed with Jeon Jakka because she misspelled the word 'sand' twice :joy:. But what I want to highlight here is not his disappointment but that 'you had me fooled all these years' part.

375.jpg

I try to recall back the old episodes and I think ep 375 is the first time Somin revealed her talent in writing and JK complimented her for being cute several times. It is just nice and sweet to know that though they were not close around this time, he already fascinates by her writing talent.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

IMG-20200710-153110.jpg

IMG-20200710-153056.jpg

I don't want to be delulu over these simple things but they keep on posting insta stories with clouds, can't help myself!  :D:wub:

Update:

She posted a literal picture of clouds/sky now. Wow. Feeding me with more delulu thoughts lol

Screenshot-2020-07-10-15-55-51-46.png

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2