[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

liltash85

28 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali It's enough to cool us down lol:mrgreen::joy:. 

Next time, they need to jump straight to the pool ROFL:glasses::mrgreen::joy::naughty:. That washroom is too small lol:skull:.

oppa need to take responsibility :joy:

they should have put   :warning:  
- he could have take shirt off , I heard it’s help cooling down 

download

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 52 minutes ago, aznchic209 said:
    • I have NOOOO idea when DC started falling for MR

It's been happening over several episodes. It started after Dong Chan realized Na Ha Young covered up his disappearance. Well it's been pretty obvious to me actually. His love grew from him feeling responsible to Mi Ran, finding her cute, Need to protect her etc... It was very clear after she kissed him in the rain, that he was affected by it.

Episode 9 was both of them indirectly confirming that they liked each other. I especially liked the scene when Dong Chan is peeking at Mi Ran, when they are working together. He couldn't take it anymore and sends her home. Lol. They confess to each other in ep.10 with their talk in the bunk room ( I need subs to confirm it. But pretty sure, that's what they were talking...about liking each other) ,and finally sealed it  with the kiss.

And about the kiss...

Awesome....simply awesome.. JCW never dissapoints..it's the best kiss of the year. FOR SURE. ( well unless JCW gives even better)

The drama is picking up. It's getting better and better. 

On a lighter note:

The phrase 'get a room' is now officially changed to 'get a freezer truck'. Yes they should totally convert a freezer truck' into their bedroom...*cough* *cough*

And they never edit their programmes at TBO. The editing room seems to be perpetually empty..always waiting for private conversations. Lol! 

Me thinking on the start of the episode:

Okay - that did not count as a kiss - fine - you need to get back in that freezer truck to let it count...

Me on the end of the episode:

Forget about the truck - Shower is so much better!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

I need to add a kiss scene to my most fav. Drama Kisses ever... I love Kisses in the rain - but that - i need to rewatch - excuse me please...

[Ratings] "Melting Me Softly" 27 October Episode 10 Broadcast:

Nielsen Korea: 2.074% National (+.914%); 1.983% Seoul (previous unknown)

TNMS: 2.1% (+.90%) (3rd out of 20)

Ratings bouncing around like that must be the reason... that no one is watching pay-cable on Saturday nights.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. -_-

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

It will happen continuing as first scene in the next episode :D 

They should just move to Alaska or the North Pole and live there :D 

what you have problem with North Pole to send this hot guy there :joy: Did  you want to add to global warming  :mrgreen:

If we send him , what news will be :tounge_xd:

download

i have a feeling that maybe the trick to reverse their low body temperature back to normal might not be too scientific. Maybe they just need to passed that 33 degrees and who knows that it will regulate. (since it is already 10th episode and with the professor still wishi washy, I don't know how the writer can make the temperature reversible process more scientific. Because from her writing so far she is just not good writing sci-fi. I work in science field and i found so many loopholes in her sci-fi writings).

Just now, shynaz said:

I think we will slowly accept that will be sad ending..but now I just want them happy.. 20 years already lost.. So hope we can look them to do happy memories in short time.. 

it is rare for rom-com to have sad ending. Not in the world of Kdrama that I know off. It will eventually be a happy ending. Either they found a cure for body temperature or they just needs to deal with it. 

Archived