Quantcast
liltash85

[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

Guy, I watch live today waiting for the kiss.

and I saw it :wub::wub:

Spoiler

rcGMXXp.png

gtPzOFY.png

this episode is like fast track, everythings come full pack of episode.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hjg2pW8.gif

Spoiler

CXjeijA.gif

nlxRDTR.gif

Spoiler

f42TXfV.gif

4uCKSpy.gif

Spoiler

PBW4IJ4.gif

ZNTgD1p.gif

- The End -

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

@jeonghyang  THANK YOU SO MUCH  :wub::wub:

YpANtG3.png

Spoiler

FRQ4OVu.png

xfQRrzx.png

E8tuD1k.png

Spoiler

LKjAeRN.png

M9hdeKD.png

ckrCTTn.png

its look like only two of them are here :wub: in their own world

Spoiler

W3DvLai.png

aQIPhqX.png

UbDpWYT.png

SeqWS1i.png

eY5oSuw.png

gEimzCF.png

WWxAlzP.png

my brother

sjvdXZ3.png

Spoiler

5W4k9Rx.png

mVePQv3.png

fHO7CnQ.png

6abHTlk.png

uncle life :D
suQSxwj.png 

Spoiler

OQ6KhwS.png

x83f4XA.png

1QISeMJ.png

Spoiler

kkhKNAP.png

D3sdxQO.png

EDM3zVP.png

• Like 6

Im back.. :D

Just finished episode 6.. Marathon episode 1 to 6 for 6 hours..make me fat again lol. 

Just want to I love all comedian and romance in this drama.. So relax and real.. I love main character just like us to find and feeling in the love. :wub:

• Like 6

these scene :wub:

uyvx1sb.png

ul4hWVf.png

Spoiler

J42yX0K.png

ylwX7Lp.png

Spoiler

s9DXElc.png

Z7AJ5mR.png

da3OFil.png

PrJy9HB.png

Spoiler

tFevCkI.png

ZzBF3BB.png

Qc0WKhN.png

Spoiler

p6fSbSN.png

11Fq7ga.png

UlSSVLF.png

q1Dn6I3.png

zK8Ttr4.png

:wub:

0dObXHp.png

JCW and WJA make every scene where they together so charm and refresh and love :wub::wub:

Spoiler

V1GKC6t.png

QkoDLKv.png

c4joGcv.png

seX3KcW.png

BHfHWqs.png

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@piekeboeboe  64.gif

dUoGmJx.gif

I'm literally checking out his front * TREASURE  * 60.gif Geez! Shy much!  

i0G5dQU.gif

He should wear a swimming trunk! 36.gif

• LOL 11

Thanks for all the sc and gifs, this episode looked so fun

Spoiler

Can't believe it's Mi Ran who initiated that. My heart:wub:

• Like 6

When OPPA is damn sexy-naked!  109.gif Ahjummas can't resist their horniness! 52.gif

lRjMSrY.gif

AHJUMMMAAAs arousal attack mode! Can't BLAME them! 101.gif

Oppa is definitely a treat! DELICIOUS! * deeply swallows saliva *

Spoiler

DHgiG6A.gif

Z1vfAPZ.gif

MMu2QNA.gif

In k-dramaland- an intense-sensual tucking-hair-behind-ear is a must! 108.gif

Spoiler

DTR9nez.gif

• LOL 10

Preview for Episode 8 under the Spoiler Tag.  FINALLY some plot movement!

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

So we're finally going to see them confront their feelings, this is the plot development I signed up for lol 

• Like 4

[Ratings] "Melting Me Softly" 19 October Episode 7 Broadcast:

Nielsen Korea:  1.843% National (-.638%); 2.101% Seoul (-.676%)

TNMS: 1.8% (-.70%)

I..... I have no words.  It's almost as if viewers want to punish Wook for this being his comeback project.  This is the half-way mark now.  There's going to have to be some MAJOR changes in the script, or these numbers go into the record books as the lowest-rated tvN drama EVER.  And damned if I don't want that to happen.

• Like 1

I'm totally shocked at the ratings! I actually felt episode 7 was much better than all the other episodes. The pacing has improved and the mystery/growing relationship between the leads makes it more enjoyable. I'm a little "turned off" by the relationship of the professor and 

MR...a little bit overdone. Still waiting for subtitles for the last half of the episodes. Really, really curious about the "twin" men...one in the capsule and the other trying to kill everyone. I kind of laughed about the corrupt politician...we're having the same problems of corruption in US. Per Cherkell, I can't understand why there cannot be at least 4% of the cable TV audience that would support JCW regardless. Why can't they leave the tv on? Will I get in trouble by saying that? I too do not want MMS to be the lowest rated drama. This forum is quite quiet compared to the Healer and K2 days. I am participating now (though I have been a lurker for a long time) to show my support for JCW.  PS I have noticed that other dramas on public broadcasting stations are getting mediocre ratings considering they are free to the public.

• Like 2

I'm also surprised at the ratings because I've seen worse dramas with better ratings. Sad that this is JCW's comeback project though. If I'm not mistaken, he chose this almost immediately after he got discharged?  I guess sometimes it's better to wait a while after military discharge for a good script instead of quickly choosing a new project. 

• Like 1

I’m not too surprised by the poor rating even though I wish it’s not the case. This drama is really not good enough for a prime spot. I love JCW but there’s nothing to captivate me. The directing / editing are most problematic for me. I watch it half wondering if the next moment will be serious or funny. 

Most of all, I feel the OTP cannot draw me into their upcoming romance. Sorry to say this, but I think they cast the wrong girl with JCW. I don’t see the chemistry. Thought her scenes with Bomin are more interesting.

As for JCW, he is just good looking so far. Can’t see much of his acting chops. In fact, the only moments I like are his interactions with his family. I particularly dislike what they’re doing to the professor and his hair. 

I started out quite liking this drama but as I continue, I feel disheartened. :confused: Might still watch when I have the time only for JCW.

• Like 1

EDIT: see my follow up to this. Not going to delete this but more explanation was needed. To be clear, up front, the last bit is because of shifts in taste, which happens, not because of anything else. 

This drama is giving me whiplash. 

I LOVED this episode. LOVED. 

So long as I forget the fact i was invested in the NHY and MDC relationship, the relationship between GMR and MDC is very delicately written and acted. Id happily have this be episode 4 and an early, early kiss with the resulting “I cant like you for your health and mine“ for the next 8 episodes. 

I cannot understand why the rating has dropped this dramatically. The only thing that i can think of is that people just arent watching dramas on the weekend—then streaming later. The other, and i cant believe im offering this as a reason, is that JCW’s look no longer *visually* suits the key demographics in korea—for this kind of drama. For an action/thriller yes because a masculine face is good but so many successful romcoms are idol based... Maybe im mad to suggest that but the k-entertainment has changed in the last two years—i dont know...

• Unamused 2

27 minutes ago, tinymel said:

This drama is giving me whiplash. 

I LOVED this episode. LOVED. 

So long as I forget the fact i was invested in the NHY and MDC relationship, the relationship between GMR and MDC is very delicately written and acted. Id happily have this be episode 4 and an early, early kiss with the resulting “I cant like you for your health and mine“ for the next 8 episodes. 

I cannot understand why the rating has dropped this dramatically. The only thing that i can think of is that people just arent watching dramas on the weekend—then streaming later. The other, and i cant believe im offering this as a reason, is that JCW’s look no longer *visually* suits the key demographics in korea—for this kind of drama. For an action/thriller yes because a masculine face is good but so many successful romcoms are idol based... Maybe im mad to suggest that but the k-entertainment has changed in the last two years—i dont know...

I can list several reasons for why the drama's ratings are bad and none of them would be anyone's looks. That's just a dumb theory.

The writing, editing, pace are more up there as reasons of bad ratings for this drama.

You might have loved the episode but other people didn't.

• Like 5