Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

how you rate your oppa kiss 

I was watching the clip. I wonder..why is heo standing there for so long? JUST GO KISS HER NOW Don't just stand there! Just run to her!GO GO! then they kiss i feel so relieved lol. Finally hahaha 

• LOL 9

Finally they kissed!

But does anyone have any spoilers as to what else happened this episode? I am unable to watch it and am dying to know what happens!!! 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I really liked how both looked so happy and had that little smile after the kiss. can't wait to check out the scene raw with full music. not sure if it was just the clip in IG (was it filtered?) but during the kiss, the lighting got better! well, good that we can see and enjoy the kiss more? ^_^

They were giving each other bright smiles so of course the lighting will get better! Lol. Just kidding. :D

The kiss is a close up shot so they can put top lights. Such lighting is harder on wide shots because it can be captured in the frame. An alternative is spotlight but putting a spotlight on a night scene without it being too obvious is especially harder.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

when Yoon Do's  father gives Ms. Han the bathing it feel like a premonition of the end of her evil reign. 

• Awesome 8

The Episode 13 subs ain't out yet but now I can't wait for Episode 14!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

22 minutes ago, ii panda said:

I can't rate it. I need more referencesss. :D

We could hope he would  repeat it on the bed :joy:

** There always clear angel when laying  down on bed  :tounge_wink:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, camichi said:

when Yoon Do's  father gives Ms. Han the bathing it feel like a premonition of the end of her evil reign. 

Well, we know what happened to the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz when she got splashed.  Maybe we can hope for the same thing for the Wicked B of TOP.  :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

@ii panda Your preview is a little different from what I saw. It is even better. With the press conference led by YD, the media will hear about the murder of SH's mother and LS's retrial. SH will make sure that everyone in her family suspects the other.

I have the impression that WJ will betray his mother in order to divert suspicion from him. He will discover what his mother has done with the paintings and the gallery. Imagine, her favorite son will be her doom.:D:D:naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

kekkee... if you are curious like me and want to skim through the raw for important scenes, here's the markers:

18.00 ~ the water slap. PD must know that audience will enjoy it because we get slow motion re-take 3 times. thanks PD for keeping us satisfied

1.10:00 ~ so you have to skip almost to the end to see the kiss...

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

poor father didn’t know he been feed by his girlfriend  :joy::tounge_xd: 

thought for a second, you were talking about actual dinner and then realized you were talking about kiss.:sweatingbullets: kekekek...

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

We could hope he would  repeat it on the bed :joy:

** There always clear angel when laying  down on bed  :tounge_wink:

Exactly. Plus, they won't get tired from standing up for a long time so they can kiss longer and we can judge better. P.S. We are not pervs. This is just for educational purposes. We have to rate oppa's ability, you know. Lol  :w00t::lol:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, guinearoyal said:

Finally they kissed!

But does anyone have any spoilers as to what else happened this episode? I am unable to watch it and am dying to know what happens!!! 

I watched through the livestream but i couldn't multitask and do a live recap lol 

There were lots of serious and long conversations in this episode.. I hope the subbed ep is released asap as I couldn't focus on it too much without understanding a thing LOL

• Like 4

P.S. We are not pervs. This is just for educational purposes. We have to rate oppa's ability, you know. Lol  :w00t::lol:

Yeah all about education :joy:

never knew you need to clean floor or use all that much perfume :joy:

* 5 dollar rose petal is cheaper at the  rate he going :joy:

3ctf1t.gif

• LOL 8

I'm just hop-scotching through the raw because I have to wait for subs to really understand.  But one thing stopped me in my tracks:  can we talk about Park Sang Myun's (YD's dad) performance here?

Oh my goodness.  He was absolutely brilliant in the scene where he splashed Han.  But he was even more amazing in the scene that followed after with our FL.  The two of them totally brought that scene, and I believed every second.  Did not matter that I could not understand a single word, I cried with both of them.  

What an incredible actor.  Applause.  Seriously.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yeah all about education :joy:

never knew you need to clean floor or use all that much perfume :joy:

* 5 dollar rose petal is cheaper at the  rate he going :joy:

Maybe the perfume is her style. Can't have her nagging him about the smell during their 'planning session', y'know. It's a very important 'planning session' so he can't afford to have it interrupted. :w00t::lol:

2 hours ago, thistle said:

I'm just hop-scotching through the raw because I have to wait for subs to really understand.  But one thing stopped me in my tracks:  can we talk about Park Sang Myun's (YD's dad) performance here?

Oh my goodness.  He was absolutely brilliant in the scene where he splashed Han.  But he was even more amazing in the scene that followed after with our FL.  The two of them totally brought that scene, and I believed every second.  Did not matter that I could not understand a single word, I cried with both of them.  

Agree. The story, the casts' performances...well-executed. I'm happy that the show is now getting the attention it deserves.

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, thistle said:

Geezus, yes!!! I had to pause for like 10 seconds after that and messaged my little group of Kdrama friends who also watch the show to make sure and look forward to it!! He was so goooood, I cried. I didn't even understand them lol 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1