[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My mood seeing kiss:mrgreen:

* first time to see her smiling that big :wub:

She smiled again after the kiss. The tiger who does not believe in love seems to be in-love. Inspiring display of confidence, YD. :D

4 minutes ago, ii panda said:

She smiled again after the kiss. The tiger who does not believe in love seems to be in-love. Inspiring display of confidence, YD. :D

I really liked how both looked so happy and had that little smile after the kiss. can't wait to check out the scene raw with full music. not sure if it was just the clip in IG (was it filtered?) but during the kiss, the lighting got better! well, good that we can see and enjoy the kiss more? ^_^

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I really liked how both looked so happy and had that little smile after the kiss. can't wait to check out the scene raw with full music. not sure if it was just the clip in IG (was it filtered?) but during the kiss, the lighting got better! well, good that we can see and enjoy the kiss more? ^_^

They were giving each other bright smiles so of course the lighting will get better! Lol. Just kidding. :D

The kiss is a close up shot so they can put top lights. Such lighting is harder on wide shots because it can be captured in the frame. An alternative is spotlight but putting a spotlight on a night scene without it being too obvious is especially harder.

32 minutes ago, camichi said:

when Yoon Do's  father gives Ms. Han the bathing it feel like a premonition of the end of her evil reign. 

Well, we know what happened to the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz when she got splashed.  Maybe we can hope for the same thing for the Wicked B of TOP.  :P

@ii panda Your preview is a little different from what I saw. It is even better. With the press conference led by YD, the media will hear about the murder of SH's mother and LS's retrial. SH will make sure that everyone in her family suspects the other.

I have the impression that WJ will betray his mother in order to divert suspicion from him. He will discover what his mother has done with the paintings and the gallery. Imagine, her favorite son will be her doom.:D:D:naughty:

kekkee... if you are curious like me and want to skim through the raw for important scenes, here's the markers:

18.00 ~ the water slap. PD must know that audience will enjoy it because we get slow motion re-take 3 times. thanks PD for keeping us satisfied

1.10:00 ~ so you have to skip almost to the end to see the kiss...

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

poor father didn’t know he been feed by his girlfriend  :joy::tounge_xd: 

thought for a second, you were talking about actual dinner and then realized you were talking about kiss.:sweatingbullets: kekekek...

Archived