[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just did a hop-scotch fast forward through today's episode because I couldn't resist.

And I noticed something that made me laugh.....but it's probably too ridiculous and too minor to be funny to anyone else.  When Han goes to see Mr. Mo and tries to kill him with info about SH, we can see bottles and other decoratives on the window in his office.  Well, one of those decor items is an antique-style jeweler's magnifier.  You can't put magnifiers like those in a window unless you want the room to burst into flames when the sun hits the glass.  :blink:  I'm surprised that the light beam didn't hit that fish tank and fry Picasso long ago.

Either Mr. Mo's decorator or his household staff are trying to kill him in a subtle way.  Or maybe Han told them to put the magnifier there.  :lol:

You can also set fire by putting certain other glass objects in sunlight so be careful where you put the mirrors and other refractive glass objects in your house.  Yeah, I admit it:  I accidentally set a teakwood chest alight by putting a larger paperweight on it in front of a window.  Just barely caught it in time as the flames started shooting upward.  :sweatingbullets:  Yeah, that's a lesson that no one would ever forget.

2 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Goooosh. Possible!!! But makes me wonder why the flashbacks were of SH and her grandfather, could it be that her grandfather is her real dad? LOL okay, im exaggerating. :joy: but OMG!!!!!

That's what i think...That's why she would be the CEO of MC . That's why they killed her mother in order to hide that secret . Ms. Han already knew about it. 

4 hours ago, Fabbo said:

Just putting people to prison wouldnt be satisfying for me. It needs to be stuff that hits them at core. Something that makes their life long dreams meaningless etc. Still not exactly sure what would be. 

Second son can be forced to wear plaid shirts, jeans, and doc martins boots.

1 hour ago, ii panda said:

Huge flag that Mr. Mo is the killer. Haven't seen Episode 14 yet though so I'm not so sure.

Even with this statement though, I'm still sticking with my prediction that Ms Han is the murderer. She may have made it appear that Mr. Mo or one of the Mo family murdered SH's mom.

I just started watching this amazing show. I have a question, does the main female retain her sassy nature throughout the show so far or does she become weak and need the male lead to constantly save her? I get burnt out by shows where the main female lead is strong in the beginning and then later on act weaker than a tissue paper in water and more clueless than a new born deer haha

Episode 1 & 2 was super good. I just love her. SH is the best party crasher! She's the grace to the grace-less family hahaha 

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I just started watching this amazing show. I have a question, does the main female retain her sassy nature throughout the show so far or does she become weak and need the male lead to constantly save her? I get burnt out by shows where the main female lead is strong in the beginning and then later on act weaker than a tissue paper in water and more clueless than a new born deer haha

Episode 1 & 2 was super good. I just love her. SH is the best party crasher! She's the grace to the grace-less family hahaha 

@elan1 don’t worry she didn’t change , she as sassy as she is in episode 1 :mrgreen: but may say  also she learn to open her heart to love :wub:

8 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I don't think it will happens...So Khe Is going to be a fighter  till the end. This show is in ep 14 and she has become stronger each episode. . 

2 minutes ago, camichi said:

she has become stronger each episode. . 

She is definitely stronger.  The most important thing is that she has learned is to think ahead to get results instead of just flying off without considering the consequences--that's one of the ways she and the ML have helped to change one another.  He has taught her to plan, and she has taught him to risk.

Just now, thistle said:

She is definitely stronger.  The most important thing is that she has learned is to think ahead to get results instead of just flying off without considering the consequences--that's one of the ways she and the ML have helped to change one another.  He has taught her to plan, and she has taught him to risk.

I love it when the characters grow progressively and not digress! Yes! I'm going to continue to marathon this drama!

2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I love it when the characters grow progressively and not digress! Yes! I'm going to continue to marathon this drama!

Enjoy!

Normally I can't stand chaebol stories and I run a mile to get away from them.  But this drama caught my attention, and it has kept it in spite of the chaebol shenanigans.  It's a great drama but the best part are the leads.  They are the ones that make this worth watching.

Archived