Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

13 minutes ago, carolelele said:

hi everyone first time writing here :love: about ESQUIRE KOREA i don't think he is our wookie 

are you sure about ESQUIRE KOREA??

hmm.. to bad.. did my eyes deceive me..:(

9 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

are you sure about ESQUIRE KOREA??

hmm.. to bad.. did my eyes deceive me..:(

iam not sure but i don't feel it's him i think he is much taller and thinner than this one and he seems that he done his session in paris 

• Like 2

KJW will be feature in Esquire September issue while the IG story featured the August issue so definitely not him...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

KJW will be feature in Esquire September issue while the IG story featured the August issue so definitely not him...

I think you are right... :)

I hope he will update his IG soon.. Miss him so bad..:(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

I dont know.. i think its the new one..

did you see his hair?

its look like he cut his hair... :wub:

I don't think its JaeWook as the guy is promoting Balenciaga while he supposed to wear Dunhill..And this one is for August while Esquire said he will be in September issue..:)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pia22 said:

I don't think its JaeWook as the guy is promoting Balenciaga while he supposed to wear Dunhill..And this one is for August while Esquire said he will be in September issue..:)

you right...:D

Kim jae wook delete pic with Lee el on his IG....

Kim Jae Wook was online on IG? He deleted his photo with LE...

42 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Kim jae wook delete pic with Lee el on his IG....

8 minutes ago, Pia22 said:

Kim Jae Wook was online on IG? He deleted his photo with LE...

Woah!! Both of them really fed up with those gossip mongers.....I hope they're still maintaining their friendship though....It's not worth losing friends because of those trash....:cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Woah!! Both of them really fed up with those gossip mongers.....I hope they're still maintaining their friendship though....It's not worth losing friends because of those trash....:cry:

They probably took it private so that no idiotic shipper could make up false things about their friendship.

I hope people learn a lesson from this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

One-Hand Pocket Runway

By Ryan Gold

When your imagination runs...

66WTrqH.gif

WOUmuCz.gif

3wtPxf6.gif

9JcGq5x.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 2

That's quite sad.. having to delete pics so as not to cause further misunderstanding...

They are obviously friends. Hope they keep their friendship despite this

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cenching said:

and i do really hope LE be more careful in posting SNS. tbh I pity more KJW for being involved in such groundless rumor again (in the midst of his popularity is growing) caused by her related SNS again. His denial was clear and strong, but he had to go to this extend to stop any further speculation with LE.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Cara said:

and i do really hope LE be more careful in posting SNS. tbh I pity more KJW for being involved in such groundless rumor again (in the midst of his popularity is growing) caused by her related SNS. His denial was clear and strong, but he had to go to this extend to stop any further speculation with LE.

The thing is however strong and clear the denial was there are always some people who won’t believe him....The same with PMY’s denial of her involvement with certain actor. She purposely sat for an interview specially to addressed the rumors but many fans chose to believe that there are different meanings behind her denial words. 

I would say every actors experienced the same thing to some extent. But the most important thing actors (as normal human being) should put more value on friendship. Fame, fans, lovers come and go but in most cases friends stay forever...

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, seoseo said:

kjw not pmy type cause smokers not her type..she say a man can smoke but not infront of her she really hate that..if you're pmy old fan you guys will know

I have never really follow PMY's life story but did she really dated LMH??? LMH is a heavy smoker....

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Kjw definitely have something with LE..he just want to keep their relationship in private..kjw want to protect LE from being bashing by fan..pmy n kjw will maintain their friendship..as from early pmy just put kjw line at friend zone..she say its clearly before in iv..and kjw not pmy type cause smokers not her type..she say a man can smoke but not infront of her she really hate that..if you're pmy old fan you guys will know

who are you??

do you know LEE MINHO??

he is a smoker...

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Lol...it’s ok....this is a shipper forum which means we are delusional and just happy shipping our couple...while they live their very real lives and we also live our very real lives with frequent  breaks taken in “unicorns and rainbows” labbit shipper forums and IGs...:wub:

please post esquire translated IVs if anyone can get their hands on a copy....though kjw is so private...I wonder if we will get any gold nuggets....lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Seoseo is back!!!!

The only powerful person who can set fire on both shippers' land :lol:

p.s I'm joking. Don't take it too serious :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Lol. Does it mean someone starts the war? Relax guys, this just our dedulu lands. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3