[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

I am so LOL guys. Ok just leave @seoseo alone. 

We’re not starting war here, just let the war belong to another shipper thread, or solid fan or whatever thread. Keep calm and always support KJW x PMY ship to sail :wub:

• Like 8

On 5/8/2019 at 2:59 PM, seoseo said:

.about kjw smoking i just talk the true fact..it's related to kiss scene now and a lot more in the next epi..its remain me to her healer costar who have same habit..so i thought kjw maybe do the same thing as jcw cause pmy hate smoking..

KJW is not just being an actor last few months. He has been in the industry for 12 years and of course he know what to do before kissing scenes. Smoker or not, actors usually cleans up before kissing scenes for hygiene purpose. 

And PMY also a seasoned actresses of course she already know how to handle kiss scenes if the co star is a smoker. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

where you read the news??

Spoiler

It’s not news btw, just somewhere at ssc shipper thread and someone quote dispatch article, it said that they finally revealed about ssc dating news after they felt so sure they would marry, even though they already knew for long time, but apparently they only reveled it after ssc decided to get marry.

I also feel the same about when they revealed HRxRJY dating news, looks like they fall so deep in love and looking at it at this time, the couple still keep their love for each other.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Reveal hidden contents

It’s not news btw, just somewhere at ssc shipper thread and someone quote dispatch article, it said that they finally revealed about ssc dating news after they felt so sure they would marry, even though they already knew for long time, but apparently they only reveled it after ssc decided to get marry.

I also feel the same about when they revealed HRxRJY dating news, looks like they fall so deep in love and looking at it at this time, the couple still keep their love for each other.

For Song-Song, it was said that Song Hye-kyo was friends with the Dispatch upper management, so Dispatch would not release dating news until they got the go-ahead from her.

Dispatch has revealed any number of relationships, but not all of them lasted. Those who didn't last were, for example, Suzy and Lee Min-ho, Kai and Krystal, IU and Jang Ki-ha, Seolhyun and Zico, etc. The timing of Dispatch's revelations is also spotty - sometimes, the dating news was released to coincide with a bigger scandal within or outside of k-ent.

LaBit photo of the day:

2RZVG3XY77DICYNGCPXG.jpg

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Hide contents

About Dispatch dating news..They usually release photos if they have solid evidence that the couple is really dating not just going out.. They usually follow a couple for 3 months the least...The popular the celebs the better....About SS , Dispatch didn't released their dating photos because SHK is a close friend of one the head editors of Dispatch...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

6 hours ago, Pia22 said:

About Dispatch dating news..They usually release photos if they have solid evidence that the couple is really dating not just going out.. They usually follow a couple for 3 months the least...The popular the celebs the better....About SS , Dispatch didn't released their dating photos because SHK is a close friend of one the head editors of Dispatch...

Yup. Dispatch plans to make SSC their new year’s couple revelation of 2017. There’s even rumour already going around couple of days before new year it’s going to be SSC. But suddenly it dies off. SHK is actually Friends with dispatch ceo. 

Only later we learned that SJK proposed SHK on NY eve 2017. No wonder Dispatch is kinda excited of their supposed to be NY couple at that time. 

• Insightful 2

Hi guys let's continue spreading positive vibes in this thread. i miss LaBit couple very much but it is better for them to go ninja mode as for now. Btw, seeing all the lovely pics has made my day! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jaydendoji said:

Seoseo is back!!!!

The only powerful person who can set fire on both shippers' land :lol:

p.s I'm joking. Don't take it too serious :sweatingbullets:

who is she/he???

I read this person is from another shipper thread but she/he claims she is just PMY fan but why she is being nosy about KJW and LE?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cara said:

If you know nothing about him better not making your own story. Sort of person like you can destroy someone life. Do KJW have to post a close-up of his freakin' left hand on SNS to prove his word? :lol: Gosh now i can feel how frustrated PMY that certain of her fans don't believe her words.

KJW fans already had this covered. Because of the rumour we have tons of pics and videos of his hands. in HD mode even....

So, we know that he has no mole. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, liltash85 said:

who is she/he???

I read this person is from another shipper thread but she/he claims she is just PMY fan but why she is being nosy about KJW and LE?

That person claims to be PMY true fan and she/he opposed any kind of shipping that involves PMY. I once saw she/he also invaded other PMY shipping thread and argued with the users there. So lets ignore that user. I thought I would never seen her again in this thread after the moderator warned her last time. Looks like she's back. :sweatingbullets:

@Cara Hi. Do you have the screenshoot of comment from Soop Big Boss when he commented on the shop ig? I just want to keep it in my collection. My phone gallery is now full with KJW's photos and gifs since The Guest last year. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seeing all the beautiful gifs of our La Bit couple especially their kiss scnes makes me want to write more about their intimacy moments in my fanfics... Gosh, suddenly I feel like a pervert... 

But, on the other hand how can you not imagine beautiful more intimate moments about them????

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

Seeing all the beautiful gifs of our La Bit couple especially their kiss scnes makes me want to write more about their intimacy moments in my fanfics... Gosh, suddenly I feel like a pervert... 

But, on the other hand how can you not imagine beautiful more intimate moments about them????

That’s what we need actually. As long as the steamy hot story just between Ryan x Deokmi, then you’re still at the green zone. I mean, not KJW PMY because yes it sounds pervert even for me, LOL.

ps. I would love reading fanfic abt KJW PMY, the beautiful one, hope it will also happen in real life :wub:

• Like 2