Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

7 hours ago, liltash85 said:

who is she/he???

I read this person is from another shipper thread but she/he claims she is just PMY fan but why she is being nosy about KJW and LE?

That person claims to be PMY true fan and she/he opposed any kind of shipping that involves PMY. I once saw she/he also invaded other PMY shipping thread and argued with the users there. So lets ignore that user. I thought I would never seen her again in this thread after the moderator warned her last time. Looks like she's back. :sweatingbullets:

@Cara Hi. Do you have the screenshoot of comment from Soop Big Boss when he commented on the shop ig? I just want to keep it in my collection. My phone gallery is now full with KJW's photos and gifs since The Guest last year. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seeing all the beautiful gifs of our La Bit couple especially their kiss scnes makes me want to write more about their intimacy moments in my fanfics... Gosh, suddenly I feel like a pervert... 

But, on the other hand how can you not imagine beautiful more intimate moments about them????

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

Seeing all the beautiful gifs of our La Bit couple especially their kiss scnes makes me want to write more about their intimacy moments in my fanfics... Gosh, suddenly I feel like a pervert... 

But, on the other hand how can you not imagine beautiful more intimate moments about them????

That’s what we need actually. As long as the steamy hot story just between Ryan x Deokmi, then you’re still at the green zone. I mean, not KJW PMY because yes it sounds pervert even for me, LOL.

ps. I would love reading fanfic abt KJW PMY, the beautiful one, hope it will also happen in real life :wub:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

That’s what we need actually. As long as the steamy hot story just between Ryan x Deokmi, then you’re still at the green zone. I mean, not KJW PMY because yes it sounds pervert even for me, LOL.

ps. I would love reading fanfic abt KJW PMY, the beautiful one, hope it will also happen in real life :wub:

Luckily I am more of Ryan-Deok Mi shipper so it will be bout those characters... 

I think I found couple of fanfic about KJW -PMY in AFF. Maybe you can pay a visit. 

Try to find in wattpad but none is there yet. 

• Love 3

10 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Labit Moment... :wub:

Slide 3 : PMY leg.. :D

PMY must be extremely exhausted to fell asleep on KJW....#WinkWink....#CoughCough

• Love 2

Just now, cenching said:

PMY must be extremely exhausted to fell asleep on KJW....#WinkWink....#CoughCough

Talk about the level of comfort between these two... :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

and KJW find her really Cute..:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

ooh her two legs on his left leg right ?! and he putting his hand on her knee @jaemin kimpark

0.40   when jin joo made ad-lib kim jae wook and park min young burst into laughter i wonder whyyy !! 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2:12 when he tried to kiss her it was his ad-lip 

park min young told him what are you doing :joy:and then looked at someone maybe the director or the camera man 

that's remember me of kim jae wook 1.04 when she said you don't trust me and he looked at the camera 

• Love 3

KJW just post smthng on instagram. If the girl do the same, I swear I will camp here no matter what! -_-

• LOL 7

17 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

KJW just post smthng on instagram. If the girl do the same, I swear I will camp here no matter what! -_-

hahaha...they have been silenced for few days....both of them. ^^

• Like 1

It’s a very troll-y post..

surface....cat pic with a very playful expression

2nd tier...innocent message to fans....answered with a resounding yes...since everyone’s been counting down to his post...beware he used to post like once in several months...hibernation should be his middle name...

3rd...shout-out to costar cos he knows tonnes of shippers are now holding their breath waiting for a follow up post.

4th ....actually “some” with some one. ..but that’s remote... frankly anyone can have a hidden account and converse there rather than having everyone look in on their convo

5th...shipper fantasy...they are actually together and testing fan waters/ trolling  before coming out...lol...

wake me up if someone else posts...:ph34r:

• LOL 8

I think we had our fill already.. Though I'm happy to be proven wrong... :lol: I'm just happy he's back and unbothered again... PheewwB)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, carolelele said:

ooh her two legs on his left leg right ?! and he putting his hand on her knee @jaemin kimpark

you right.. pmy’s leg were on KJW's left thigh..

and KJW's hand was on PMY's right knee..

3M1wl4o.png

Cr. Jaemin_couple

• Like 5

Aw, linking arms with him.

See this Instagram photo by @mow387

• Like 5