Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

27 minutes ago, cenching said:

Any idea what is the intention??? KJW and LeeEl are officially single and not young idols, if let say they do dating each other IMO no harm done....Both KJW and LeeEl seem to be people who have high self esteem and not the kind to bow down to the crowd. But I do feel bit of surprised at the speedy official denial from KJW's sides...:ph34r: From what I understand The Mole on Left Hand Gate didn't manage to became hot topic due to SongSong's divorce news. The news of official denial IS the one bigger than the actual rumor....:lol:

I was LMAO when I saw the alleged picture of KJW. From the outfit alone I can tell he was not KJW...KJW won't be caught dead in that laud busy Picasso style printed button down in THAT weird color....:lol:

There have been comments asking if the alleged Instagram user who did this is a

Spoiler

Park Seo-joon shipper. The user who posted this mole photo even wrote "Be a man,ok? don't hurt the woman love you so much #이엘 #김재욱"

So it reads like Kim Jae-wook is in a relationship with Lee El but didn't dare to speak up cuz he's more popular now. If Soop didn't clarify, it would look like Kim Jae-wook was a coward and liar for hiding his dating status when he had previously said he would admit if caught dating. But if this dating status was true, then it would force Kim Jae-wook to admit to dating Lee El, which means Park Min-young would be free for Park Seo-joon.

If Kim Jae-wook is surprised, then I think it would be because someone would go to such an extent to do such a thing. He's never been the target of anything remotely malicious up till now, and I frankly think it's Soop's initiative to step in and protect him. Also, who's to say Lee El isn't dating someone else? If this drags on, it would hurt her too.

• Insightful 4

@Aziraphale

Thanks a lot for the explanation....:) But I really like how Soop Management protecting and taking care of their artists and in this case, KJW... No frills or rose petals, just straight to the point....

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Interesting that his management thought to deny the dating rumours so quickly  when there are tons of delulu labbits everywhere talking about IG simultaneous posts...fan made vids...

But I didn't see anything about this ring thing anywhere until the denial. :ph34r:

Hmm

That's me being even more delulu now 

That's because the rumors start spreading at midnight in asia countries. Mostly in social media circle like facebook, weibo, cafe daum, instagram. It can be said the news in more popular around inter-fans. Since KJW gains more international fans, Soop makes quick denial next morning before more misleading news spread. That's why it seems like the news become hot topic only after Soop denial statement.

• Insightful 4

37 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

There have been comments asking if the alleged Instagram user who did this is a

Hide contents

Park Seo-joon shipper. The user who posted this mole photo even wrote "Be a man,ok? don't hurt the woman love you so much #이엘 #김재욱"

So it reads like Kim Jae-wook is in a relationship with Lee El but didn't dare to speak up cuz he's more popular now. If Soop didn't clarify, it would look like Kim Jae-wook was a coward and liar for hiding his dating status when he had previously said he would admit if caught dating. But if this dating status was true, then it would force Kim Jae-wook to admit to dating Lee El, which means Park Min-young would be free for Park Seo-joon.

If Kim Jae-wook is surprised, then I think it would be because someone would go to such an extent to do such a thing. He's never been the target of anything remotely malicious up till now, and I frankly think it's Soop's initiative to step in and protect him. Also, who's to say Lee El isn't dating someone else? If this drags on, it would hurt her too.

They would go through all that, lie, tarnish a reputation photoshop a picture, just  for shipping??! I'm speechless..... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, Hikikomori13 said:

They would go through all that, lie, tarnish a reputation photoshop a picture, just  for shipping??! I'm speechless..... 

If the person who did this was a sasaeng fan, then I'm not surprised. Sasaeng fans have no limits. Didn't one just come to Kim Dong-wan's house and leave disturbing mail? What you saw in HPL doesn't even scratch the surface of sasaeng. There was a lot of whitewashing in the drama.

Look at the crazy comments on Park Min-young's Instagram posts, for example. And then after this Lee El thing, the comments on Kim Jae-wook's Instagram and other tagged posts of him begging him to fall in love with Park Min-young, expressing relief he isn't dating Lee El, the comments on how Lee El is being desperate, photoshopping photos of Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young to make it look like they're together at the same time, etc. It's crazy. At some point, it becomes disrespectful and obsessive.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Look at the crazy comments on Park Min-young's Instagram posts, for example. And then after this Lee El thing, the comments on Kim Jae-wook's Instagram and other tagged posts of him begging him to fall in love with Park Min-young, expressing relief he isn't dating Lee El, the comments on how Lee El is being desperate, etc. It's crazy. At some point, it becomes disrespectful and obsessive.

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I feel a second hand embarrassment for these people....:persevere:

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

If the person who did this was a sasaeng fan, then I'm not surprised. Sasaeng fans have no limits. Didn't one just come to Kim Dong-wan's house and leave disturbing mail? What you saw in HPL doesn't even scratch the surface of sasaeng. There was a lot of whitewashing in the drama.

Look at the crazy comments on Park Min-young's Instagram posts, for example. And then after this Lee El thing, the comments on Kim Jae-wook's Instagram and other tagged posts of him begging him to fall in love with Park Min-young, expressing relief he isn't dating Lee El, the comments on how Lee El is being desperate, photoshopping photos of Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young to make it look like they're together at the same time, etc. It's crazy. At some point, it becomes disrespectful and obsessive.

Some shipper can do crazy photoshopped that you could not imagine. That’s why I hate certain shipper. Tbvh I banned certain shippers in my socmed because they are just disgusting and their delulu no no boundaries. Hence I am bit sad that his IG n PMY IG now starts to have these kind of comment. These ppl really do not know the etiquette of commenting in socmed. 

• Like 3

Well hopefully they don't read it or at least ignore it...

And hopefully don't stop posting because of it.

Fame is always a double edged sword... you want the buzz but that comes with also some obsessive interest...

I'm already partially there since I go n on this forum n also follow some IG fan accounts...

Thanks to them I get to see some good footage of old vids/movie links and of course always thankful to the subbers!!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I've been a lurker for while and this my first time posting  here... Nice reading all your comments..;)

I think SOOP released the denial statement because most of KJW fans are mentioning the Soop boss about the said  photo.

And knowing how protective SOOP with their artists they won't ignore it.

I think some fans have this idea that only KJW's side who denied it since only his name was mentioned in most articles for ifans. But in Naver or Daum LE side has tons of articles stating the denial and even added to stop making the speculations as it would hurt not only the fans but the actors feelings as well.. It means that she might be dating someone else.

And if I remember it correctly , KJW or SOOP didn't say anything  with the first rumor.. It's Lee El side who released the denial and apology.

And given the comments from both kfans and ifans this issue is not really good for LE  that is why it's unfair that she's taking the blame... So if they really are dating as what others still claiming,  KJW is a heartless boyfriend for letting her get all those hate and harsh words...  And knowing KJW's personality if she's really his girlfriend I don't think he will allow it.. He's not greedy of fame nor too specific with his image anyway.

And I guess it's a good thing that she unfollowed him as those haters started this issue from her IG post. And if she wants to stop this mess she has to stop all the connections from him...

Edited by Pia22
Typo error
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

57 minutes ago, Pia22 said:

Hello,

I've been a lurker for while and this my first time posting  here... Nice reading all your comments..;)

I think SOOP released the denial statement because most of KJW fans are mentioning the Soop boss about the said the photo.

And knowing how protective SOOP with their artists they won't ignore it.

I think some fans have this idea that only KJW's side who denied it since only his name was mentioned in most articles for ifans. But in Naver or Daum LE side has tons of articles stating the denial and even added to stop making the speculations as it would hurt not only the fans but the actors feelings as well.. It means that she might be dating someone else.

And if I remember it correctly , KJW or SOOP didn't say anything  with the first rumor.. It's Lee El side who released the denial and apology.

And given the comments from both kfans and ifans this issue is not really good for LE  that is why it's unfair that she's taking the blame... So if they really are dating as what others still claiming KJW is a heartless boyfriend for letting her get all those hate and harsh words...  And knowing KJW's personality if he's really his girlfriend I don't think he will allow it.. He's not greedy of fame nor too specific with his image anyway.

And I guess it's a good thing that she unfollowed him as those haters started this issue from her IG post. And if she wants to stop this mess she has to stop all the connections from him...

Totally agree...

First, a man and a woman, who said that they cannot be JUST friend? 

I think on the first rumor KJW side never release any statement because it was LE who did post that photo, but i think she already felt bad about it that’s why she deleted the photo.

If KJW side made a statement as well maybe it’ll seems overreacted since it’s really nothing...

Second, i do think KJW is a man of his words, about how he will admit it if he got caught while dating cause it’s not a sin to be in a romantic relationship.

He will not do things that will hurt any party and we all know that he’s not really after fame, he’s a true artist.

Third, maybe LE is dating someone else (the flamboyan man whose i’m 100% sure not KJW) and he knows about this, that’s why he’s very taken aback when he heard about the rumor.

It’s only been a day after he returned to SK from Paris when this rumor came out, it must be very tiring for him... people said the higher you go the stronger the wind blows...:tears:

As this is our Labit couple forum, hope that this will not goes in the way of our couple to start anything if they do falling for each other :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gemini1990_stv said:

Totally agree...

First, a man and a woman, who said that they cannot be JUST friend? 

I think on the first rumor KJW side never release any statement because it was LE who did post that photo, but i think she already felt bad about it that’s why she deleted the photo.

If KJW side made a statement as well maybe it’ll seems overreacted since it’s really nothing...

Second, i do think KJW is a man of his words, about how he will admit it if he got caught while dating cause it’s not a sin to be in a romantic relationship.

He will not do things that will hurt any party and we all know that he’s not really after fame, he’s a true artist.

Third, maybe LE is dating someone else (the flamboyan man whose i’m 100% sure not KJW) and he knows about this, that’s why he’s very taken aback when he heard about the rumor.

It’s only been a day after he returned to SK from Paris when this rumor came out, it must be very tiring for him... people said the higher you go the stronger the wind blows...:tears:

As this is our Labit couple forum, hope that this will not goes in the way of our couple to start anything if they do falling for each other :wub:

As for our OTP , I think they're close friends the least...And its nice that the people who work around them are also friends....

As they said in kdramaland OTP there's what we call a 3 month period after the drama ends... Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hello @Pia22!

Would you happen to be this Twitter acct too? Pia00? It was through your tweet that I found about soop's denial about the issue.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hikikomori13 said:

Hello @Pia22!

Would you happen to be this Twitter acct too? Pia00? It was through your tweet that I found about soop's denial about the issue.. 

Hi ,

Yes it's my account ..I rarely post about our OTP there because if I do Minyoung's other shop will either quote it or reply to it...lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Pia22 said:

Hi ,

Yes it's my account ..I rarely post about our OTP there because if I do Minyoung's other shop will either quote it or reply to it...lol 

Yeah! I saw one try to get a reaction from you.  :huh: I'm sorry you have to come across shippers of their ilk. But you're more than welcome to post here :)

6 minutes ago, Hikikomori13 said:

Yeah! I saw one try to get a reaction from you.  :huh: I'm sorry you have to come across shippers of their ilk. But you're more than welcome to post here :)

Thanks..:)

That ship reminds me of my other bias' ship... So persistent to the core.. And their way of thinking and reasoning is out of this world..:D

• Like 3

thanks for clearing the air...since that really came out of nowhere

always grateful for the soompi forums to allow us to spazz and delulu...but agree that there should be boundaries especially on the actors’ IGs...it can get intrusive and abusive....

as fans...it’s nice that they post fun / personal insights into their lives....labit’s pet pics are so cute!

enjoy them...but don’t harass them...

shipper forums and accounts are declared as such to allow us to feed our romantic fantasies...some of the fan art and edits are really incredible....one of my faves is actually the mtg edit with pmy....to see them in such a genre...here’s to hoping!!!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Pia22 said:

As for our OTP , I think they're close friends the least...And its nice that the people who work around them are also friends....

As they said in kdramaland OTP there's what we call a 3 month period after the drama ends... Lol

I heard that HPL will air in Japan around August (23rd of August if i’m not wrong).

Hopefully it will open another path for them to interact and retrace all the memories, even though it already pass the 3 months period lol

I watched their clips at least once/twice a day for daily doze of happiness.. still can’t get over their chemistry..

PS : i cannot wait for his Esquire Sept issue, wish there’ll be something to feed our thirsty heart in his interview 

• Like 4

I know this is not going to be a popular opinion and I mean no disrespect to anybody in this forum, but very rarely there is any smoke without any fire.  If there was no truth to PMY dating PSJ, there is no way this rumor would have been going this strong for all this time.  I despise the PPC shippers but I cannot completely disregard their claims.  KJW and PMY did an amazing job and it would make me very happy if they were indeed more than friends, but I just wanted to put it out there....there is a reason PMY completely cut herself off from HPL right after it ended. She is a professional and she will do whatever is necessary to make the audience believe in her character.  A lot of PPC believe that PSJ was also in LA and even have pictures to prove it.  I have seen the pics and from behind it looks believable.  So please fellow shippers, be hopeful but please prepare yourself for an undesired reality.  

There is nothing wrong with PMY dating PSJ, but after all their "denials", if it in fact turns out that they are together, I am going to lose respect for PMY.  One of the main reasons I admire PMY is because she seems honest and straight-forward.  Yes she is a very good actress, but so are many others.  If she turns out to be just as dishonest and fake as most other actresses, I am going to cut my losses and invest my energy and attention on hopefully someone who is more worthy of it.  I feel a little sad that KJW and LE is facing all this crap because PPC shippers want to PROVE that KJW is not available to date PMY.  PMY and PSJ might as well admit it if its true, rather than allow more of their friends and fellow colleagues to bear the brunt of their shippers.  At this rate, most leading men would think multiple times before signing on a project with PMY.  She will again create incredible chemistry because she is so good at it, and god forbid if that guy is not in a public relationship, his name will be dragged through the mud for no good reason by the delusional PPC shippers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

there is a reason PMY completely cut herself off from HPL right after it ended. She is a professional and she will do whatever is necessary to make the audience believe in her character.  

Kim Jae-wook posted his goodbye to Ryan Gold barely a day after the drama wrapped. He was done much faster than Park Min-young, who had said she'd leave Deok-mi behind in LA. So make of that what you will.  Kim Jae-wook is a professional and also a method actor. He needs to shed his characters quickly so he can move on, or it might be detrimental to health. So I believe he's been done with Ryan Gold since the drama ended. 

Frankly, whom these people date is none of our business, but making things up crosses the line. Slamming Kim Jae-wook for doing a great job and having awesome chemistry with his co-star is wrong. Kim Jae-wook has done nothing to deserve this. Posting delusional comments on the actors' social media accounts is not going to get them on whatever ship there is. These are actors and it's their job to sell us the characters they portray. if people can't recognise that, then they need to get a life. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2