[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

5 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Look at the crazy comments on Park Min-young's Instagram posts, for example. And then after this Lee El thing, the comments on Kim Jae-wook's Instagram and other tagged posts of him begging him to fall in love with Park Min-young, expressing relief he isn't dating Lee El, the comments on how Lee El is being desperate, etc. It's crazy. At some point, it becomes disrespectful and obsessive.

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I feel a second hand embarrassment for these people....:persevere:

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

If the person who did this was a sasaeng fan, then I'm not surprised. Sasaeng fans have no limits. Didn't one just come to Kim Dong-wan's house and leave disturbing mail? What you saw in HPL doesn't even scratch the surface of sasaeng. There was a lot of whitewashing in the drama.

Look at the crazy comments on Park Min-young's Instagram posts, for example. And then after this Lee El thing, the comments on Kim Jae-wook's Instagram and other tagged posts of him begging him to fall in love with Park Min-young, expressing relief he isn't dating Lee El, the comments on how Lee El is being desperate, photoshopping photos of Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young to make it look like they're together at the same time, etc. It's crazy. At some point, it becomes disrespectful and obsessive.

Some shipper can do crazy photoshopped that you could not imagine. That’s why I hate certain shipper. Tbvh I banned certain shippers in my socmed because they are just disgusting and their delulu no no boundaries. Hence I am bit sad that his IG n PMY IG now starts to have these kind of comment. These ppl really do not know the etiquette of commenting in socmed. 

• Like 3

Well hopefully they don't read it or at least ignore it...

And hopefully don't stop posting because of it.

Fame is always a double edged sword... you want the buzz but that comes with also some obsessive interest...

I'm already partially there since I go n on this forum n also follow some IG fan accounts...

Thanks to them I get to see some good footage of old vids/movie links and of course always thankful to the subbers!!

• Like 3

Hello,

I've been a lurker for while and this my first time posting  here... Nice reading all your comments..;)

I think SOOP released the denial statement because most of KJW fans are mentioning the Soop boss about the said  photo.

And knowing how protective SOOP with their artists they won't ignore it.

I think some fans have this idea that only KJW's side who denied it since only his name was mentioned in most articles for ifans. But in Naver or Daum LE side has tons of articles stating the denial and even added to stop making the speculations as it would hurt not only the fans but the actors feelings as well.. It means that she might be dating someone else.

And if I remember it correctly , KJW or SOOP didn't say anything  with the first rumor.. It's Lee El side who released the denial and apology.

And given the comments from both kfans and ifans this issue is not really good for LE  that is why it's unfair that she's taking the blame... So if they really are dating as what others still claiming,  KJW is a heartless boyfriend for letting her get all those hate and harsh words...  And knowing KJW's personality if she's really his girlfriend I don't think he will allow it.. He's not greedy of fame nor too specific with his image anyway.

And I guess it's a good thing that she unfollowed him as those haters started this issue from her IG post. And if she wants to stop this mess she has to stop all the connections from him...

Edited by Pia22
Typo error
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

57 minutes ago, Pia22 said:

Hello,

I've been a lurker for while and this my first time posting  here... Nice reading all your comments..;)

I think SOOP released the denial statement because most of KJW fans are mentioning the Soop boss about the said the photo.

I think some fans have this idea that only KJW's side who denied it since only his name was mentioned in most articles for ifans. But in Naver or Daum LE side has tons of articles stating the denial and even added to stop making the speculations as it would hurt not only the fans but the actors feelings as well.. It means that she might be dating someone else.

And if I remember it correctly , KJW or SOOP didn't say anything  with the first rumor.. It's Lee El side who released the denial and apology.

And given the comments from both kfans and ifans this issue is not really good for LE  that is why it's unfair that she's taking the blame... So if they really are dating as what others still claiming KJW is a heartless boyfriend for letting her get all those hate and harsh words...  And knowing KJW's personality if he's really his girlfriend I don't think he will allow it.. He's not greedy of fame nor too specific with his image anyway.

And I guess it's a good thing that she unfollowed him as those haters started this issue from her IG post. And if she wants to stop this mess she has to stop all the connections from him...

Totally agree...

First, a man and a woman, who said that they cannot be JUST friend? 

I think on the first rumor KJW side never release any statement because it was LE who did post that photo, but i think she already felt bad about it that’s why she deleted the photo.

If KJW side made a statement as well maybe it’ll seems overreacted since it’s really nothing...

Second, i do think KJW is a man of his words, about how he will admit it if he got caught while dating cause it’s not a sin to be in a romantic relationship.

He will not do things that will hurt any party and we all know that he’s not really after fame, he’s a true artist.

Third, maybe LE is dating someone else (the flamboyan man whose i’m 100% sure not KJW) and he knows about this, that’s why he’s very taken aback when he heard about the rumor.

It’s only been a day after he returned to SK from Paris when this rumor came out, it must be very tiring for him... people said the higher you go the stronger the wind blows...:tears:

As this is our Labit couple forum, hope that this will not goes in the way of our couple to start anything if they do falling for each other :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gemini1990_stv said:

Totally agree...

First, a man and a woman, who said that they cannot be JUST friend? 

I think on the first rumor KJW side never release any statement because it was LE who did post that photo, but i think she already felt bad about it that’s why she deleted the photo.

If KJW side made a statement as well maybe it’ll seems overreacted since it’s really nothing...

Second, i do think KJW is a man of his words, about how he will admit it if he got caught while dating cause it’s not a sin to be in a romantic relationship.

He will not do things that will hurt any party and we all know that he’s not really after fame, he’s a true artist.

Third, maybe LE is dating someone else (the flamboyan man whose i’m 100% sure not KJW) and he knows about this, that’s why he’s very taken aback when he heard about the rumor.

It’s only been a day after he returned to SK from Paris when this rumor came out, it must be very tiring for him... people said the higher you go the stronger the wind blows...:tears:

As this is our Labit couple forum, hope that this will not goes in the way of our couple to start anything if they do falling for each other :wub:

As for our OTP , I think they're close friends the least...And its nice that the people who work around them are also friends....

As they said in kdramaland OTP there's what we call a 3 month period after the drama ends... Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Hikikomori13 said:

Hello @Pia22!

Would you happen to be this Twitter acct too? Pia00? It was through your tweet that I found about soop's denial about the issue.. 

Hi ,

Yes it's my account ..I rarely post about our OTP there because if I do Minyoung's other shop will either quote it or reply to it...lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Pia22 said:

Hi ,

Yes it's my account ..I rarely post about our OTP there because if I do Minyoung's other shop will either quote it or reply to it...lol 

Yeah! I saw one try to get a reaction from you.  :huh: I'm sorry you have to come across shippers of their ilk. But you're more than welcome to post here :)

6 minutes ago, Hikikomori13 said:

Yeah! I saw one try to get a reaction from you.  :huh: I'm sorry you have to come across shippers of their ilk. But you're more than welcome to post here :)

Thanks..:)

That ship reminds me of my other bias' ship... So persistent to the core.. And their way of thinking and reasoning is out of this world..:D

• Like 3

thanks for clearing the air...since that really came out of nowhere

always grateful for the soompi forums to allow us to spazz and delulu...but agree that there should be boundaries especially on the actors’ IGs...it can get intrusive and abusive....

as fans...it’s nice that they post fun / personal insights into their lives....labit’s pet pics are so cute!

enjoy them...but don’t harass them...

shipper forums and accounts are declared as such to allow us to feed our romantic fantasies...some of the fan art and edits are really incredible....one of my faves is actually the mtg edit with pmy....to see them in such a genre...here’s to hoping!!!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Pia22 said:

As for our OTP , I think they're close friends the least...And its nice that the people who work around them are also friends....

As they said in kdramaland OTP there's what we call a 3 month period after the drama ends... Lol

I heard that HPL will air in Japan around August (23rd of August if i’m not wrong).

Hopefully it will open another path for them to interact and retrace all the memories, even though it already pass the 3 months period lol

I watched their clips at least once/twice a day for daily doze of happiness.. still can’t get over their chemistry..

PS : i cannot wait for his Esquire Sept issue, wish there’ll be something to feed our thirsty heart in his interview 

• Like 4

I know this is not going to be a popular opinion and I mean no disrespect to anybody in this forum, but very rarely there is any smoke without any fire.  If there was no truth to PMY dating PSJ, there is no way this rumor would have been going this strong for all this time.  I despise the PPC shippers but I cannot completely disregard their claims.  KJW and PMY did an amazing job and it would make me very happy if they were indeed more than friends, but I just wanted to put it out there....there is a reason PMY completely cut herself off from HPL right after it ended. She is a professional and she will do whatever is necessary to make the audience believe in her character.  A lot of PPC believe that PSJ was also in LA and even have pictures to prove it.  I have seen the pics and from behind it looks believable.  So please fellow shippers, be hopeful but please prepare yourself for an undesired reality.  

There is nothing wrong with PMY dating PSJ, but after all their "denials", if it in fact turns out that they are together, I am going to lose respect for PMY.  One of the main reasons I admire PMY is because she seems honest and straight-forward.  Yes she is a very good actress, but so are many others.  If she turns out to be just as dishonest and fake as most other actresses, I am going to cut my losses and invest my energy and attention on hopefully someone who is more worthy of it.  I feel a little sad that KJW and LE is facing all this crap because PPC shippers want to PROVE that KJW is not available to date PMY.  PMY and PSJ might as well admit it if its true, rather than allow more of their friends and fellow colleagues to bear the brunt of their shippers.  At this rate, most leading men would think multiple times before signing on a project with PMY.  She will again create incredible chemistry because she is so good at it, and god forbid if that guy is not in a public relationship, his name will be dragged through the mud for no good reason by the delusional PPC shippers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

there is a reason PMY completely cut herself off from HPL right after it ended. She is a professional and she will do whatever is necessary to make the audience believe in her character.  

Kim Jae-wook posted his goodbye to Ryan Gold barely a day after the drama wrapped. He was done much faster than Park Min-young, who had said she'd leave Deok-mi behind in LA. So make of that what you will.  Kim Jae-wook is a professional and also a method actor. He needs to shed his characters quickly so he can move on, or it might be detrimental to health. So I believe he's been done with Ryan Gold since the drama ended. 

Frankly, whom these people date is none of our business, but making things up crosses the line. Slamming Kim Jae-wook for doing a great job and having awesome chemistry with his co-star is wrong. Kim Jae-wook has done nothing to deserve this. Posting delusional comments on the actors' social media accounts is not going to get them on whatever ship there is. These are actors and it's their job to sell us the characters they portray. if people can't recognise that, then they need to get a life. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

14 hours ago, Pia22 said:

Hello,

I think SOOP released the denial statement because most of KJW fans are mentioning the Soop boss about the said  photo.

And given the comments from both kfans and ifans this issue is not really good for LE  that is why it's unfair that she's taking the blame... So if they really are dating as what others still claiming,  KJW is a heartless boyfriend for letting her get all those hate and harsh words...  And knowing KJW's personality if she's really his girlfriend I don't think he will allow it.. He's not greedy of fame nor too specific with his image anyway.

I don't know if you guys know about this.. before SOOP denies the rumor officially through media in the morning, the Big Boss of SOOP himself did deny the rumor at evening (around 8 pm). He wrote "It is not Kim Jae Wook" on shop IG then the shop deleted that man and Lee El pictures . He might know the rumour through daum cafe which was posted around 7-8 pm.

What made it was getting bigger among ifans on IG, there is an account collaged those pics and tagged KJW and Lee EL IGs with provocative captions. HPL shippers and KJW fans of course would not make such posts like this so you know who made this posts (the following list can give the idea). on weibo there was also an article about this hands thing written by fan of the opposite ship to provoke among China fans. even until now some certain fans said KJW lied, with purpose to brainwash people about this rumor :crazy: How wicked those people to put someone down just to feed up their delulu.

KJW is a man of his word. if he says NO it means NO. He never been involved in such media play or drama to raise up his popularity. He could do this long time ago if he wanted so no need until 12 years to get lead male role. He said himself that he will admit about his love life if it is true since for him being in romantic relationship is not a sin.   

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

That’s true and that’s why even though i might be checking their ig once in a while, i never leave any comment on them or even worse tag them (since i also set my ig in private mode and only post things around my friends, hubby and families).

This is why this forum might be one of the only access for some of us to keep our shippers heart alive:wub:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Cara said:

I don't know if you guys know about this.. before SOOP denies the rumor officially through media in the morning, the Big Boss of SOOP himself did deny the rumor at evening (around 8 pm). He wrote "It is not Kim Jae Wook" on shop IG then the shop deleted that man and Lee El pictures . He might know the rumour through daum cafe which was posted around 7-8 pm.

What made it was getting bigger among ifans on IG, there is an account collaged those pics and tagged KJW and Lee EL IGs with provocative captions. HPL shippers and KJW fans of course would not make such posts like this so you know who made this posts (the following list can give the idea). on weibo there was also an article about this hands thing written by fan of the opposite ship to provoke among China fans. even until now some certain fans said KJW lied, with purpose to brainwash people about this rumor :crazy: How wicked those people to put someone down just to feed up their delulu.  

Wow thanks for the info chingu, hope their strong denial and proofs will stop this rumor from dragging too much once and for all...

• Like 1

I know as much as we want nothing to go wrong with our otp’s life, living as a celeb will always encircled with rumours, bad news, maligning attempt from haters, they cant escape it, the difference is how they handled it. I believe kjw is an adult at first, mature and wise in handling the issue, he had quite an experience living as celeb plus his management company also proactive (perhaps they can enforce some legal action to protect their artists). I will not defy that this is one of bittersweet experience for kjw; bitter in context of how his image almost being tarnished, while sweet is how much support he received and how many seong deok mi around the world willing to protect him ;)

He already played his part ; strong and firm denial ( no means no; he is not playing around the bush) it is upon us whom willing to have faith on him or not, for me i do. Regarding that LE had to unfollow KJW, that was also her choice, why only do now? Only she can answer, but i bet she felt that was the last rational resort to calm the things down and i hope she will be smarter in future for her post ( crossed finger) Someone pointed that this one was started by other ship sasaeng, well, my word is, we cant control human, this is real world, there will always someone who will never leave chance to hurt others. They forgot to put themselves in others shoes because they are intoxicated with obsessions, they forgot the one that they intended to hurt are HUMANS at first place, they are being ignorant as how much karma will take a place, if it isnt happening for their celeb, perhaps it will soon happening in their own life, once bitten twice shy ; then they will be reminded of how much hurt that they had cause to others. Perhaps that is the only way for them to learn. We can lecture, give advices, being sarcastic, alas at the end it is their choices.

Someone said, there will be no smoke without fire (regarding ppc), the thing is, it is quite clear how strong statement of denial given by pmy in her interview, the fire itself started by the shippers. To how much extend can pmy do if no one can keep faith on her words? Do you expect in every single iv she had to deny it? It is quite irrational. I disagree to put the blame on pmy’ side just because this issue came from the sasaeng. WE as rational and educated fans had so many options to defy this kind of thing and malign act. We can directly report or inquire the managemnt part, showing emotional support the least, instead of pointing out the blame on actor/actresses, thinking back, all this horrendous experience was started by us, the crazy fan ( not all of us, some who are so obsessed.) How much turmoil had been experienced by pmy just because of this issue, she almost enclosed herself into a shell so that no one can hurt her anymore. WE do not have rights to just straight away put a blame on her just because she does not open her mouth everytime a male lead playing opposite her involved in rumours. WE do not know perhaps she already gave her support in a way that we dont know ;)

At last, can we just stop debating on this topic, it is already closed and sealed. I do miss how much this forum pointing out our Labit moments instead opening this and only see the debate regarding this topic. Sorry for my long writing and no offences everyone. Peace out.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, niharika111 said:

I know this is not going to be a popular opinion and I mean no disrespect to anybody in this forum, but very rarely there is any smoke without any fire.  If there was no truth to PMY dating PSJ, there is no way this rumor would have been going this strong for all this time.  I despise the PPC shippers but I cannot completely disregard their claims.  KJW and PMY did an amazing job and it would make me very happy if they were indeed more than friends, but I just wanted to put it out there....there is a reason PMY completely cut herself off from HPL right after it ended. She is a professional and she will do whatever is necessary to make the audience believe in her character.  A lot of PPC believe that PSJ was also in LA and even have pictures to prove it.  I have seen the pics and from behind it looks believable.  So please fellow shippers, be hopeful but please prepare yourself for an undesired reality.  

There is nothing wrong with PMY dating PSJ, but after all their "denials", if it in fact turns out that they are together, I am going to lose respect for PMY.  One of the main reasons I admire PMY is because she seems honest and straight-forward.  Yes she is a very good actress, but so are many others.  If she turns out to be just as dishonest and fake as most other actresses, I am going to cut my losses and invest my energy and attention on hopefully someone who is more worthy of it.  I feel a little sad that KJW and LE is facing all this crap because PPC shippers want to PROVE that KJW is not available to date PMY.  PMY and PSJ might as well admit it if its true, rather than allow more of their friends and fellow colleagues to bear the brunt of their shippers.  At this rate, most leading men would think multiple times before signing on a project with PMY.  She will again create incredible chemistry because she is so good at it, and god forbid if that guy is not in a public relationship, his name will be dragged through the mud for no good reason by the delusional PPC shippers.

I don't care about PPC claims and about the things they consider to be a proof of PMY and PSJ as a couple..

its shipper land after all, you can be a shipper of any pair..

but as a labit shipper, I believe PSJ and PMY are not a couple .. if you still remember about PMY denial statement, she not only said they were not dating, but she also added that "I tried having a secret relationship, but not with park seo joon" its really strong denial i ever heard from her..

and latest thing is LED Mask CF..

Its really weird, if they were a couple, why did they become the advertising stars of the opponent's products?

They couple in real life, but rival in CF land... are you kidding me??

after all..

being a labit shipper, doesnt make me a PSJ hatters..

I also watched his movies and drama.. and he is great actor..

but what happened two days ago, it's a crime .. I feel bad for KJW, he doesnt deserve being treated like that..:(

PS

I am already a fan of KJW, PMY and PSJ long before wwwsk and hpl, with who ever they end up, i will support them..

no hurt feeling..B)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3