[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

55 minutes ago, Cara said:

I don't know if you guys know about this.. before SOOP denies the rumor officially through media in the morning, the Big Boss of SOOP himself did deny the rumor at evening (around 8 pm). He wrote "It is not Kim Jae Wook" on shop IG then the shop deleted that man and Lee El pictures . He might know the rumour through daum cafe which was posted around 7-8 pm.

What made it was getting bigger among ifans on IG, there is an account collaged those pics and tagged KJW and Lee EL IGs with provocative captions. HPL shippers and KJW fans of course would not make such posts like this so you know who made this posts (the following list can give the idea). on weibo there was also an article about this hands thing written by fan of the opposite ship to provoke among China fans. even until now some certain fans said KJW lied, with purpose to brainwash people about this rumor :crazy: How wicked those people to put someone down just to feed up their delulu.

KJW is a man of his word. if he says NO it means NO. He never been involved in such media play or drama to raise up his popularity. He could do this long time ago if he wanted so no need until 12 years to get lead male role. He said himself that he will admit about his love life if it is true since for him being in romantic relationship is not a sin.   

I was not able to see the shop's post as it was already deleted when I saw the collage photo... Given how aggressive some shippers at the other side it was not surprising that the Soop boss will know it as he might also check the tags of his artists..

As for PMY dating dating someone else...Yes it is possible that she might be dating someone else as KJW dating someone else as well but then again we will never know it unless they confirmed it or dispatch will follow them. Once dispatch released those photos no amount of denial can erased that...Speculations will always be available to all ships..

At this point I intend to believe what PMY & KJW said... Because if I don't that means I am thinking of them as two face celebrities who just want to take all those fame even if they hurt other people.

I will respect the denials or might believe it is true (the rumor dating)  if they are consistent in saying that they won't admit their relationship in public... I never heard that line with KJW and even with PMY ,,(Correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm not sure about this but did PSJ & PMY addressed their rumors on their interviews personally?

Because I remember when PSJ was rumored with BJH he avoided questions related to her.. And Some fans thought it was his side who didn't want their relationship to come out as BJH admitted her relationsship with YHM...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Really as I keep saying.... they will dictate their own lives....regarding the other drama...post show both of them said they were not dating but also left it open for the future(? Can't remember what was actually said But it wasn't a resounding no...unlike my other pmy ship in 7dq:tears:).. which is fine if they are attracted to each other....

This place is really for peeps who fell in love with the hpl OTP....

KJW did say goodbye quickly to his role...as you mentioned actors need to shed the character to go on to the next project and there was news of a Guest movie....

And frankly from what I'm seeing from the posts by KJW fans....he seems like a free spirit....rather than driven and ambitious...super charming....

....does what he loves....And he's good with kids. ..

So if pmy n him have sparked....who knows??? Here's to hoping....

And yes kjw said he would admit it if he got caught....So hey....

Anyone has any lovely edits to post...

Totally not IT savvy... So can't do any of my own.....

Really loved some of the stuff that's been posted 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pia22 said:

I was not able to see the shop's post as it was already deleted when I saw the collage photo... Given how aggressive some shippers at the other side it was not surprising that the Soop boss will know it as he might also check the tags of his artists..

As for PMY dating dating someone else...Yes it is possible that she might be dating someone else as KJW dating someone else as well but then again we will never know it unless they confirmed it or dispatch will follow them. Once dispatch released those photos no amount of denial can erased that...Speculations will always be available to all ships..

At this point I intend to believe what PMY & KJW said... Because if I don't that means I am thinking of them as two face celebrities who just want to take all those fame even if they hurt other people.

I will respect the denials or might believe it is true (the rumor dating)  if they are consistent in saying that they won't admit their relationship in public... I never heard that line with KJW and even with PMY ,,(Correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm not sure about this but did PSJ & PMY addressed their rumors on their interviews personally?

Because I remember when PSJ was rumored with BJH he avoided questions related to her.. And Some fans thought it was his side who didn't want their relationship to come out as BJH admitted her relationsship with YHM...

PMY full interview statement here:

“First, I was angry because I felt misunderstood and I wondered what I could do about it. I tried to laugh it off but the situation became more and more serious.

You can clearly tell that these ‘evidences’ were forced but people started believing them. I didn’t feel it required an explanation. But as the topic became more and more viral, I began to feel apologetic towards everyone who worked so hard on the drama with me. I spent a difficult day because of it. That’s why I decided to calmly explain everything.

Should I call it the box of evidences? (laugh) I looked through them, and there’s no truth to any one of them. There’s no truth to the shoes, hats, or anything.

While I was on my way to this interview, my mom told me to bring her passport and show them the immigration stamps, so that I can prove that the trip I went on was with her.

They compiled a lot of so-called evidences that had no credibility, and I felt horribly misunderstood.

No matter what happens, through this interview, I hope that I can stop being a burden or a negative impact on everyone that poured their passion into this drama.

I want to emphasize that the dating rumors are not true. I don’t understand how someone can say I’m dating someone by putting together false evidences and rumors.

The reports say that a close acquaintance confirmed the dating rumors but I don’t think that person was actually one of my close friends.

I do feel frustrated but I also understand that I should be thankful, but the timing was just wrong.

The dating rumors started as soon as the drama ended, and I felt so guilty that it cast a shadow over the drama. I hope that this interview will help the source of interest to turn back towards the success of the drama.

My final say about the dating rumor? I’m not dating. I’m not dating and I’m not getting married.”

— Park Min Young

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

unlike my other pmy ship in 7dq:tears:)

Ah yes the 7DQ OTP ( love that pair as well).. She sank it even before it began to sail,,,:grin:

She's honest that she and YWJ have different personalities... Lol

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, Cara said:

I don't know if you guys know about this.. before SOOP denies the rumor officially through media in the morning, the Big Boss of SOOP himself did deny the rumor at evening (around 8 pm). He wrote "It is not Kim Jae Wook" on shop IG then the shop deleted that man and Lee El pictures . He might know the rumour through daum cafe which was posted around 7-8 pm.

What made it was getting bigger among ifans on IG, there is an account collaged those pics and tagged KJW and Lee EL IGs with provocative captions. HPL shippers and KJW fans of course would not make such posts like this so you know who made this posts (the following list can give the idea). on weibo there was also an article about this hands thing written by fan of the opposite ship to provoke among China fans. even until now some certain fans said KJW lied, with purpose to brainwash people about this rumor :crazy: How wicked those people to put someone down just to feed up their delulu.

KJW is a man of his word. if he says NO it means NO. He never been involved in such media play or drama to raise up his popularity. He could do this long time ago if he wanted so no need until 12 years to get lead male role. He said himself that he will admit about his love life if it is true since for him being in romantic relationship is not a sin.   

yeah.. you are right.. from the following list, we already know...

they also create other account..

and only post about that rumors.. :rage:

• Like 1

@Pia22

were you entranced by the tragic 7dq too??

that was the drama that started me on pmy...after that watched healer ,wwwsk and now this....realised that she is a chemistry queen!!

ya she downed that ship Super fast....lol...

no post drama ivs for this show though and she handled the chemistry question really well...don’t know if it’s a good or bad for my shipper heart....lol...

but the bts in this show was amazing...the level of comfort and the adlibbing....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

@Pia22

were you entranced by the tragic 7dq too??

that was the drama that started me on pmy...after that watched healer ,wwwsk and now this....realised that she is a chemistry queen!!

ya she downed that ship Super fast....lol...

no post drama ivs for this show though and she handled the chemistry question really well...don’t know if it’s a good or bad for my shipper heart....lol...

but the bts in this show was amazing...the level of comfort and the adlibbing....

Loved 7DQ , my favorite drama of MY ..even though I cried a river each episode..

The chemistry question is quite generic and yes she answered it safe....

I think most of the leads of TVN dramas this year and late last year didn't do post drama interviews so it's not only HPL...

Too bad both of their agencies decided not to do post drama interviews... So all we can do is wait for magazine interviews and probably wait for Mnet Japan interview...

22 hours ago, Pia22 said:

Thanks..:)

That ship reminds me of my other bias' ship... So persistent to the core.. And their way of thinking and reasoning is out of this world..:D

Thatvkind of shipper will irk the actors/actress fans. That’s why I don’t post anything about shipping thingy in my twitter as well. N I am also quite particular in which shipper forums I am joining 

• Like 2

hi everyone first time writing here :love: about ESQUIRE KOREA i don't think he is our wookie 

anyway i want to talk about something i just read and watch 

recently there is a interview subtitled "kim jae wook with seo ye ji and she said that she was stiff then ticklish while they doing the bed scene so she requested beer to less the shyness after alot of NG 

and i read also in" two rooms to night movie "Park Gyuri Said  She and  Kim Jae Wook Got Drunk For Kiss Scene because it was after two days of beging their shooting and it was awkward for them to do it so they decided to get drunk .. 

but in our couple case regardless of their professionalism

the two was completely comfortable with each other and wiping each other tears and lipstick :joy:

and about the dating rumor with psj i think pmy clarify the situation by her self if she wanted to keep it secret she wouldn't clarify it with her tongue and leave it to her agency to response because if it turn out that she was lied i think it's not good for her 

Edited by carolelele
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

are you sure about ESQUIRE KOREA??

hmm.. to bad.. did my eyes deceive me..:(

iam not sure but i don't feel it's him i think he is much taller and thinner than this one and he seems that he done his session in paris 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

KJW will be feature in Esquire September issue while the IG story featured the August issue so definitely not him...

I think you are right... :)

I hope he will update his IG soon.. Miss him so bad..:(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

I dont know.. i think its the new one..

did you see his hair?

its look like he cut his hair... :wub:

I don't think its JaeWook as the guy is promoting Balenciaga while he supposed to wear Dunhill..And this one is for August while Esquire said he will be in September issue..:)

• Like 3