[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie I also hv a crush on HB esp in this drama LOL! He carries his uniform perfectly :blush:

@hibiscus23, I've got an intense crush on him since MOA last year ... as Yoo Jin Woo on a cane (he was so sexy even when limping :lol:), a successful Investor, CEO of J. One Holdings! His dimple caught my heart. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

53 minutes ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, I've got an intense crush on him since MOA last year ... as Yoo Jin Woo on a cane (he was so sexy even when limping :lol:), a successful Investor, CEO of J. One Holdings! His dimple caught my heart. 

@thanie nobody can blame us for having a crush on him ever since seeing him in My Name is Kim Sam Soon drama followed by Snow Queen, Millionaire's First Love, SG etc. :wub: IKR even when he's limping in MOA woah so sexy & i 2nd u on his dimples :)

05b27efb9eef6da4d88524749db850e9.jpg

BTS below just in fr hancinema

photo1138398.jpg

these two are really having so much fun while filming :) who cannot love them? they're the sweetest!

photo1138403.jpg

Spoiler

photo1138405.jpg

Spoiler

photo1138406.jpg

Spoiler

photo1138399.jpg

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

I remember actually I like Hyun Bin so much when watching him in Hyde, Jekyll and me. But as the main character, cold CEO with glasses. The drama itself is not really good, but I really like him in this drama.Then, after 3 years, he finally showed up in Memories of Alhambra. Whoa, he got much more good looking in MoA. MoA is good, in terms of new kind of story, new character (limping CEO, gamers), but only until like 2-4 episode before the final episode. 

I thought that we have to wait 2-3 years until new drama of Hyun Bin. 

But turns out, only 1 year he already in new drama, Crash Landing on You. Hooray!!

And he really is dashing in CLOY. He also has good matches, really good chemistry with Son Ye Jin. If I compare these last 3 dramas of him, the chemistry in CLOY is the best! And compared to MoA, in CLOY, HB shows lots of subtle emotion in his face.. difficult to describe, but you can see, from his gaze, small smile, expression.. In CLOY he can pull all of these nicely, making us really addicted to CLOY. Captain Ri’s character is also cold in his appearance, but really warm inside, very attentive. I think that’s also why watching CLOY is very enjoyable. 

For Son Ye Jin, I like her in Personal Taste. But the last one I watch was Something in the Rain. Didn’t finished the drama, as the drama is not my taste. But I think she is really good in acting. From these 3 dramas, of course, I like her most in CLOY. Her character in here is really interesting to see. 

• Like 22
  • Love 1

Hello comrades! :D It's my first time to post in this thread. Just want to drop by to show my support for this drama. Was not really planning to start any ongoing drama at the moment but a boring Saturday made me want to start this and apparently, watched everything until the last broadcast-ed episode annnnnd can I say this is the best drama of 2019!!! At least for me, it is. I didn't skip any part at all and I enjoyed every scene, even including those with the supporting characters. But of course, OTP scenes make my heart flutter always.

It's just sad that we'll not be getting new episodes this weekend yet the reason is very understandable and for the best. I think I'll just rewatch the previous episodes or watch fmv of CLOY on Youtube. :lol:

Anyway, I really hope this drama gets even higher ratings on the next episodes or reach 22% as what HB was hoping for. Even not, it's successful already and looking forward for the CLOY casts and crew to have a reward vacation because they so deserve it for their hardwork! :wub:

Sorry for the ,long post. :D I'll be back on lurker mode and continue my backread on this thread. Hehe. Annyeong~

• Like 16
  • Love 4

14 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

(the thread moves faster than paragliding!)

Before we knew it, we may reach north korea. 

*insert boring joke, because it coooold :worried:

13 hours ago, HannahGreen said:

maybe the flashbacks have nothing to do with his memories about SR?

The flashbacks have nothing to do with RJH' memories about SR. It was the writer's way of telling her story. I've see her other work, MLFAS, there's a special flashback at the end of every episode. It's kind of the same w/ CLOY

40 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Does anyone know how many days SR has been living in NK? I’ve been wrecking my brain over this issue :D

Me too. Just how many days, anyone? Judging by the way she adapt, behave (and bully those guys) seems like she's been there forever :D

Oppps, my Bad :sweatingbullets:. My apologies, @Jillia

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

While watching CLOY, I'm getting more and more obsessed with MEN in MILITARY UNIFORMS! :wub: The only military drama when I started getting this obsession was from AMA, a popular Cdrama.:lol:

I didn't watch DOTS as I'm one of those rare breed who always avoid highly rated Kdramas. And Hyun Bin has brought this obsession to the next level as he's drop dead gorgeous in uniform.

:blush:

And best of all even my no 1 crush, Ha Suk Jin (JH's brother), looks absolutely smexy despite  appearing only in a few scenes. This is his only appearance in a military attire for a drama. I am hoping to see him in more scenes in the coming episodes!:love:

• Like 14
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Libby said:

I can argue with that.

What I'm meaning to say is, the writer of this drama uses snippets of flashback(s) to tell a backstory, a CLUE to her viewers or an Explanation why a certain character behaves that way. It has nothing to do wether RJH remembers Se-ri or not. My choice of word may be confusing to you. In his case, he may remember Se-ri judging by the way he treats her. Btw, I may share with you this acticle I found in the net. CLOY is practically present on my soc med feeds these days. It's quite popular in my country, too!

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/354518/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-‍are-crash-landing-on-you/

Enjoy reading! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Libby said:

I can argue with that. Obviously I missed the short films at the end in MLFTS because Netflix didn't have it or something but for Producers, one flashback was to show that the male lead (or second male lead??) remembered the kiss between him and the female lead but pretended to forget it, so there's still a high chance that he RJH actually remembered her because the way it showed the flashbacks right after he looked at the camera is telling.

About the length of stay (Just a rough calculation):

Let's say SR went missing and arrived in NK on Saturday, and that was the last day for Company 5 because I reckon Monday or other weekdays to end a 2-month mission seem weird. She ran almost whole day and only arrived at the village early in morning. That means Sunday. Ju Mok said that his uncle has business in next 3 days, so the kiss happened on Wednesday's night. They went back. On Thursday they had a party. On Friday JH made coffee for SR and then received the finger heart; later that night they met SD. SR waited a whole night and on Saturday morning JH came back to tell her that she's leaving on next Thursday (It bugged me with the Monday/Thursday part but it seems to be Thursday in ep 6). They went to Pyongyang the next day, Sunday, but due to the delay of the train, they only arrived on Monday and spent 1 night there and came back to the village on Tuesday, which is the same day SR shared a warm farewell party with the ahjumma squad. On Wednesday, SR and the ducklings went on picnic and ate crab soup. Early next day, Thursday, Gwang Beom drove SR to the airport to catch the flight.

Hence, I would say she has been staying there for almost 2 weeks (yeah it feels like 2 months) if my calculation makes any sense :D

Awesome calculations! I would say that in CLOY timeline, the shareholders meeting would be in another week/ 2 weeks. Following drama cliches, SR will make it back to SK just in time to attend the meeting and her father will announce her as the new CEO. 

I have been rewatching that first few episodes and I must say, the way they treated her is quite horrible. I really wanna JH come to SK and be SR's body guard and defend her against her horrible brothers. 

Going by the writer's other dramas, there is only 1 villain throughout the story. So I'm feeling like CK will escape to SK after his crimes are discovered cause he'll think he'll be safe there since the NK government has no sway over SK and JH will be sent there as a spy to retrieve him.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

• Day 1: arrived and was found by Cpt. Ri in the morning, running away from the capture all day all night.
  • Day2: arrived at the village in the morning, helped by Cpt. Ri.
  • Day 5: took the boat to get back Home unsuccessfully. Realized that have to wait 15 days before the next boat trip can happen.
  • Not sure about how long it takes between Day 5 to the day Se Ri decide to drag the parachute to the mountain to fry Home. I think that it should take at least 1-2 days for her to explore the village and find the suitable place to fly the parachute.
  • Day 7: decided to fly back home unsuccessfully.
  • Day 8: making coffee from scratch and giving Heart sign.
  • Not sure how many days after that before the real fiancé came. It should be a while because she had to build a relationship with the Village auntie group. It should be lesser than 15 day period before the next boat. A week may be because she seemed to go around the village and hang out with others well such as going to the market.
  • Day 15: the fiancé came.
  • Day 16: Su Ri received the news about going to get passport.
  • Day 17: get ready and go to the capital. It train took about the whole night.
  • Day 18: arrived
  • Day 19: going back in the morning
  • Day 20: arrived home
  • She should get passport fast. In Thailand takes about 1 week. If it faster, 3 days. Assumed that after getting passport, she has to leave the next day.
  • Day 23: leaving in the early morning and got in an accident.
  • I might be wrong, but she should be in North Korea almost a month.
Edited by Prueksachittham
Correcting gramma.
  • Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

I still feel the finger heart and the blackout happened on the same day because we all know on that day the ducklings also questioned if SR had feelings for JH and he kinda spaced out because he already had a fiancee. That's why later that night he told her not to have any feelings for him because he's already had a woman.

And also RJH said that the passport was supposed to be given to the team members right before the flight (Thursday)

(Tbh the storytelling of the show was very smooth that I doubt there were any events/days untold/unseen/cut from it)

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5

hahaha imho, the timeline of SR in NK comprises of:-

day 1: whoa this soldier i crash landed on is totally my type! :love:

day 2 onwards till now: annyeong captain Ri (aka the bodyguard).. dun fall in love with me, i can’t promise you anything :joy:

time spent together becomes too short when you fall in love..

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2