[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

We are on the "popular now" section lol 

I wonder how they will play the comedy cards from now on tho, based on the preview it looks heavy af. I just hope that they will keep the comedy going coz i feel like thats what attracts people to watch this drama ++ hopefully made them a fan.

Another thing im worried about is the quality, i hope the writers keep on writing good scripts and maintain a coherent and good quality story line. I dont wanna see lazy writings and a galaxy worth of plot holes. This show has so much potential, pls dont f it up huhu

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Was there a new episode today? I can't find it anywhere yet! Usually at this time it would have been posted.

I see that it is already posted on VIKI. So strange that other websites are not showing it yet!

What just happened?

i was furiously scrolling thru the posts and felt both glee and disbelief. Glee cos ND and DJ are still okay doing the push-pull; disbelief cos I’m figuring out unfamiliar names popping up now that I’m paying attention to the other plot. 

Yulmu is shady alright! So he was on a mission to help the King fish out traitors. Those traitors led by Heo Yoon want to put the rightful King (I.e the little prince) on the throne according to that letter by the late King. Because the traitors were singleminded about it, they want to eliminate all potential competitors for the throne, including the hidden one like ND. Thus, the assassins were sent to eliminate ND and family. 

upon figuring out the traitors’ plans, Yulmu took advantage of his proximity to the village and underground news to eliminate his competitors on the pretext of helping the King. He then tried to turn Heo Yoon and combine forces to bring down the King. 

but one wildcard still stands...ND.

Is that the story thus far?

what is the smirky minister’s role then? He’s on the side of Yulmu?

who’s Cheon? :sweatingbullets:

how come DJ’s family was killed if she was an aristocrat-enough to be betrothed to the King’s villainous nephew? Did he somehow betray her family? And hide it from her?

is ND really a prince? But if he is the son of current King who isn’t supposed to be one, then ND isn’t rightfully a prince; royalty once removed perhaps.

In any case, a battle royale for our damsel out of action. If she kills the King, we’re headed for some serious complexity in the OTP. Gosh.

Give me kissy scenes any time now...

Aeng-Du Highlights!

aUxjeRY.gif

Hahaha! New-Found LOVE

Spoiler

Qtl0QBu.gif

kfeaUdc.gif

Opps! Go for GOLD! How lucky! 60.gif

I wonder who's  head is more stronger and harder~ AD's head or YM's head? 109.gif

3EHIkjo.gif

Spoiler

Omooooooo! It's a GOAL! 

gqgtrSQ.gif

Carries like a POTATO SACK 138.gif

Spoiler

rnraBI4.gif

BBhHqzP.gif

Kang Taeoh real identity has been revealed, what will happened to Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun in 'The Tale of Nokdu'?

8393f16ecb48be0067bb3aaa1f0eb8a7.jpg

Kang Taeoh real identity has been revealed, what will happened to Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun in 'The Tale of Nokdu"

netizen comments :

(+102,0) Yulmoo acting is so crazy..

(+58,0) So creepy ㅋㅋ  Physcopath acting ㅋㅋ

(+43,0) I got goose bumps.... Yulmoo's acting is the best... Getting more creepy...

(+28,0) Woah the twist... I wish they had done it last week.

(+14,0) Yulmoo's done with the ending today. I thought you were the best man in the world.ㅋㅋ

(+6,0) Yulmoo ㅜㅜ The Tale of Nokdu is more shocking today.

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/10/kang-taeoh-real-identity-has-been.html

Now that I think about it, people working one the show must be pissed to have prepared a plot twist/cliffhanger only to postpone the episode because of baseball. 

We were supposed to wait 1 week and constructs theories before knowing more about YM and his plan.

Unfortunatly ( fortunately for us because we son’t have to wait anxiously) tomorrow we will know. 

I'm soo behind on this drama. Been soo busy with work and everything.

I'm just looking through gifs and pictures and can't wait to watch the episodes. Will wait the episodes for this week to finish airing then I'll watch and be back to join you all.

But from the spoilers throughout this forum, I'm very curious to find out more about YM if he's good or bad. 

5dae3725df267847649667.gif?download

Ok I give her this reason oil on his chest make him slippery hazards :joy: he just slip out of his clothes, slip to her lip & try again to slip a tongue , 100% accident  :tounge_xd:

download

But nokdu not afraid to die for the true :joy:

5dae3745dd9c5409887046.gif?download

48 minutes ago, faye406 said:

It is decreasing from last week.. 

Hopefully if there episodes airing tonight, it will increase again.. 

Knetz, this drama is a gem! Please watch it on TV! :lol:

I was surprised too. I guess that's because Catch the Ghost premiered yesterday as well.

32 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

I was surprised too. I guess that's because Catch the Ghost premiered yesterday as well.

Well next week, we gonna have VIP and Aide Season 2 too at the same timeslot.. And I just hoping this drama keeps delivering it best and will remain as one of the best drama I have watched in my chart :blush: 

the ratings made me go:

giphy.gif

from 6.6 to 5.9, that drop tho. eek.

34 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Well next week, we gonna have VIP and Aide Season 2 too at the same timeslot.. And I just hoping this drama keeps delivering it best and will remain as one of the best drama I have watched in my chart :blush: 

not to be negative but i think we should prepare ourselves :sweatingbullets: hopefully tton has already established a soild viewer so it would not affect the them too much *prayer circle*

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Hopefully if there episodes airing tonight, it will increase again.. 

I swear to god, i have never hated a sport this much before ugh 

Dear baseball players, please do well tonight. 

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, kshuuuuuw said:

not to be negative but i think we should prepare ourselves :sweatingbullets: hopefully tton has already established a soild viewer so it would not affect the them too much *prayer circle*

I swear to god, i have never hated a sport this much before ugh 

Dear baseball players, please do well tonight. 

Yes, please prepare our heart and keep cheering TTON production effort!

Yes, please do well and and end game early! 

Today's episode was really shocking :o  and there are two things that I can't stop to think abt lol

1. If ND is in reality the current King's son then he has kissed his own cousin YM :sweatingbullets:

2. I'm suspicious of Nokdu's "father" when in the episode he went to visit Heo Yoon, he said something like "the king's son can return, it's safe, he's intelligent a so on..." I have the feeling he was training his own son to be the king's heir (because i'm of the idea that Nokdu is the real prince)  ND wasn't allowed to study or do what he wants as shown in ep1, meanwhile his brother could do it (?) Hmmmm 

Archived