[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EHaGps_UUAUr_ml?format=jpg&name=360x360

So the king wandered alone at night around a widow village, he met his son and thought that was a widow ---- what a family drama :huh:

And our chef actually a prince ---- who kills people like maniac and soon will be a king (neungyang is king Injo)... That's kind of shock. :w00t:

OMG, I'm really shocked.

So YulMu Isn't Just Went To The Village For DongJu, He's Also Doing Mission Orders From King Gwanghae 

He's Infiltrating And Finding Out The Secrets, Hideout And The Plans Of The Traitors.

Seems Also That He Ordered His Body Guard To Kill The Child Prince. :anguished:

YulMu Is Really Scary.

12 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

@Ameera Ali  So many chases LOL. No wonder Jang Dong Yoon is losing weight. Nokdu is running, fighting and doing ninja stuff all the time (and occasionallyfrequently beaten up by Dong Joo) :joy:

Translation for the "don't go" scene from teaser:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The twist-I-didn't-want happened. Yulmu turns out to be one of the big bad baddies... Waiting for the Dramamilk recap to confirm whether Yulmu is a prince or just related to royalty. And Yulmu can be so dark and ruthless, it's like he has split personalities :crazy:

Love this scene:

Teaser for Episodes 13-14:

I KNEW it! !  Yulmu... my years of watching animes and reading mangas tell me that those with innocent smiles and pure-like image always, and ALWAYS, have a dark side. And Yulmu definitely gave me that feeling from the get-go... aigoo. Well, he better not get in the way of DJ and ND.

16 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

I KNEW it! !  Yulmu... my years of watching animes and reading mangas tell me that those with innocent smiles and pure-like image always, and ALWAYS, have a dark side. And Yulmu definitely gave me that feeling from the get-go... aigoo. Well, he better not get in the way of DJ and ND.

Unfortunately it looks like he will be trying his best to get in their way :( And since Yulmu's character doesn't exist in the webtoon, I wonder how much the drama will deviate from the webtoon going forward!

Translation of the last few seconds of the preview under spoiler. Both Nokdu and Dong Joo look so...

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Asohib said:

Goodbye to Best Brotherhood award

And we haven't even gotten enough of them yet! Dark Yulmu is so dark, he's scary even when facing Dong Joo :wacko:

okayy, what was that lool, it went from nokdu being a lovesick puppy to YM being a psycho killer real fast :joy:

I like YM character even more tho, i find him so interesting now. Its weird seeing him from flirting with girls, cooking with gentle smiles to crazy eyes and expressions, bloody face and killing people. :sweat_smile:

as for DJ, I hope we get to see her in action soon. She's been pretty chill lately hahaha (i have ptsd from ruler, so I hope her character does not turn out like that or I am back to flipping tables. but for real tho, pls do something next episode so  my trauma can go and chill somewhere else)

baseball please be nice to us tomorrow, i really wanna see what happened next. like im not sure where this story is going...

29 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

So YulMu Isn't Just Went To The Village For DongJu, He's Also Doing Mission Orders From King Gwanghae 

He's Infiltrating And Finding Out The Secrets, Hideout And The Plans Of The Traitors.

Seems Also That He Ordered His Body Guard To Kill The Child Prince. :anguished:

YulMu Is Really Scary.

I didnt see that coming...what a twist

Archived