[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

Rarely have time to keep up this forum. But just something i have to say it out my mind. I think I might be the only one who wants to follow YM plan? :sweatingbullets:

Maybe because i do not think the king will actually kill his son after that relationship that they built these while. He can't even bring himself to do it when ND was little. He shows regret for killing Heo Yoon for a short moment. That guilt had been eaten his whole life, he has to stop at some point.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Rarely have time to keep up this forum. But just something i have to say it out my mind. I think I might be the only one who wants to follow YM plan? :sweatingbullets:

Maybe because i do not think the king will actually kill his son after that relationship that they built these while. He can't even bring himself to do it when ND was little. He shows regret for killing Heo Yoon for a short moment. That guilt had been eaten his whole life, he has to stop at some point.

Based on history king kwanghee would be dethroned and his crown prince also dethroned. so i just hope ND and DJ would be has happy ending and live far from palace with their family without worried about the throne. 

20 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

Based on history king kwanghee would be dethroned and his crown prince also dethroned. so i just hope ND and DJ would be has happy ending and live far from palace with their family without worried about the throne. 

Yeah, besides Ym would love to kill both of them but it would insane to kill them both in the eyes of the public. So I think maybe they all will live in hiding like someone in twitter already predicted. 

Ahhh... Looking forward for happy ending and some crackheads moment :love:

This must be the 1st time that the female lead didn't run away from but towards the male lead after the big birth secret was revealed. I knew dongjoo was smart, brave and level headed but she out trumps it to a new level. The maturity of the relationship between nokdu and dongjoo despite all the secrets they've still kept from each other is awesome. Mostly they talk to each other about their feelings which is a rare thing to happen in dramas. This episode makes me admire the pacing because even though we had many sad and heavy scenes it didn't drown in misery. The ending scene was fantastic kim sohyun and dongyoon weren't just good they were brilliant. 

Jang Dong Yoon And Kim So Hyun Share A Sorrowful Kiss In âThe Tale Of Nokduâ

Jang Dong Yoon And Kim So Hyun Share A Sorrowful Kiss In “The Tale Of Nokdu”

Kim So Hyun and Jang Dong Yoon continue to head down a bumpy road in KBS 2TV’s “The Tale of Nokdu.”

On November 12, the drama revealed stills of Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon), Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun), and King Gwanghae (Jung Joon Ho) amidst the revelation of a shocking truth.

The air that surrounds Nok Du and Dong Joo is different from before now that the two have knowledge of the truth. However, they have no choice but to hide their knowledge with each other.

jang-dong-yoon-kim-so-hyun-21.jpg

Meanwhile, King Gwanghae is seen with his sword out and his eyes fixed on Nok Du, who is wearing the uniform of a royal guard. Attention is focused on whether or not the King will succumb to his lunacy and commit an irrevocable deed.

Spoilers

Previously in “The Tale of Nokdu,” Nok Du and Dong Joo were faced with a shocking truth, and their tears made viewers’ hearts ache for them. Nok Du found out that his father, the King, was trying to kill him, and Dong Joo was devastated to find out that Nok Du was the King’s son that she had to kill.

The producers of the drama shared, “The weight of the truth that makes Nok Du and Dong Joo suffer will magnify the sadness of their romance. Please continue to watch until the end to see how the tangled fates of Nok Du, who remains by King Gwanghae’s side despite knowing the truth, and Dong Joo, who now knows that Nok Du is the son of her enemy, will unfold.”

The upcoming episode of “The Tale of Nokdu” airs on November 12 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1365131wpp/jang-dong-yoon-and-kim-so-hyun-share-a-sorrowful-kiss-in-the-tale-of-nokdu

13 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

What the heck with that MIDDLE Finger?!

That is me to the ratings. 

12 hours ago, aisling said:

Nokdu said in the preview that he was going to make the king cry the bloody tears. So even if he’s promoted to be the highest bodyboard, I think he’s planning his revenge himself. 

Since both of them are out for revenge against a common enemy they should join hands. They need to work together to take down him down. 

I know everything is very serious with the plot and everything but is anyone else missing naked dongyoon? Bring back the abs.

I'm still sad for my babies, yesterday's ep had me in tears tbh... but now let's see what comes! I'm ready lol i'm looking forward the recaps kkk

Spoiler

Btw, is there a soompi Forum for Jang Dong Yoon? There are many news I'm excited to share abt him :relieved:

*** sorry double post 

Now I'm trying to change it.

So I'll share this beautiful scene :wub::wub: aren't they the cutest and the most beautiful couple?

I can't believe there're just 4 episodes until the ending >< 

29 minutes ago, petunia said:

Finally jang dongyoon getting the recognition he rightfully deserves. Though I was hoping he and kim sohyun could host the kbs drama awards together. I'm just not ready to let them go off to different things yet. 

That could be nice too. But glad not one of them is hosting the KBS Drama Awards because I wanna see them sitting together :wub:.. and when they win the Couple Award, JDY will offer his hand to KSH and they both go to the stage and receive the award while holding hands :D..

Ottoke, I'm sooo not ready to say goodbye to this drama and this couple yet :bawling:.. things I can only look forward to after the drama ends are the wrap-up party, KBS Awards, probably couple photoshoots... hope there'll be more..

@Ameera Ali Jang Dong Yoon, of course :D

when they win the Couple Award, JDY will offer his hand to KSH and they both go to the stage and receive the award while holding hands :D..

so if they win , he wouldn’t do :joy:

his famous OMONA line :D

Archived