[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, soesje said:

Welcome im happy you decided to join us for the last 3 episodes :blush: Your edits are absolutely beautiful thank you so much for sharing!

OMG LOL at JDY screaming after spooning KSH he is absolutely hilarious :joy: 

Seems like KSH is actually really cool about the intimate scenes.. while JDY is freaking out..

JDY look so lost when they had intimate scene....mybe this his first drama to had scene like this. Compare to KSH,she quite experienced in acting department.But KSH still look shy to do that scene, but JDY too loud.she can help but to laugh at him.:joy:

32 minutes ago, soesje said:

Welcome im happy you decided to join us for the last 3 episodes :blush: Your edits are absolutely beautiful thank you so much for sharing!

omo...thank you for the warm welcome! yes its quite a shame though that I only decided to join when there's only 3 episode left..lol...anyway its better late than never hahahaha

23 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@PuppyMacaron Hi there, chingu ~!.. welcome ^-^... is that you in Twitter too?..the AsianDramaPuppy&MacaronCouple?^^

Thank you!           aaahhhhhhh   yeeeeeesssss...its the same person :D

41 minutes ago, PuppyMacaron said:

The bts that they release is about Dongyoon being shy and excited while Sohyun being bold and its like she wants to kiss Dongyoon..hahahhahahahhaha so far i haven't seen a bts of them wherein they look awkward with each other. They are really comfortable with each other.

May i know what did JDY say immediately after KSY asked whether she needs to kiss him? She looks embarrassed and kept laughing and hitting JDY with the script :D

Thanks

I still can't believe KBS released THIS BTS.... thought they would save this one for the DVD for sure. The real Joseon Roco Nokdujeon is happening behind-the-scenes. What comedic timing in real life for Aeng Du to barge in earlier and cause an NG :lol:

Dong Joo loves her flower ring:

37 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Yohooo~.. finally, it's out in YT now.. HAHA.. just got the notif..

Don't mind me I'm just a puddle of goo watching them being cute like that. If kim sohyun could she would just adopt aengdu and dongyoon would tag along like a cute puppy. Aengdu must remind kim sohyun of her own child acting days.

The bts is just tooooo cute!!! How can they be so funny and giggly all the time?? It feels just like watching ND and DJ bickering and just having fun with each other. Jang Dong Yoon and so Hyun seem to get along really well, almost like bffs haha they look so comfortable with each other. And that I guess aengdu is a scene stealer on AND off screen 

36 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

May i know what did JDY say immediately after KSY asked whether she needs to kiss him? She looks embarrassed and kept laughing and hitting JDY with the script :D

Thanks

Here's your answer:

Credit to all the wonderful fansubbers...thank you!

12 minutes ago, icryforattention said:

And that I guess aengdu is a scene stealer on AND off screen 

She needs to be kept far far away if we want a proper bed scene and making video. No interruptions just kisses and shrieking jang dongyoon.

23 hours ago, petunia said:

Don't mind me I'm just a puddle of goo watching them being cute like that. If kim sohyun could she would just adopt aengdu and dongyoon would tag along like a cute puppy. Aengdu must remind kim sohyun of her own child acting days.

Or they could just make their own Aengdu though :joy:.. the best option... HAHA..

@lu09 I know...ha ha... I was surprised to hear Lady Kim again :)

A little TTON unrelated but I just wanna share how JTBC and TVN has been uploading vids of Jang Dong Yoon for the past week and this week.. I've been subscribed to both JTBC and TVN and I've been seeing it but cannot understand it before. Looks like they're claiming they discovered him first :joy:

ALSO...

YAASSS... soar higher, you deserve it :)

@Sky8lue, thank you so much for the translation :)  ... KBS is very clever to release this bts after the 2 sad episodes. Like anecdote for our hurt hearts. I think i hit the replay button countless times, especially the part when JDY scream at the bed scene. i literally ROTF everytime he screamed and hit SY's back. Can hear the staff all laughing too

@lightbringer06, it's funny how now that JDY has gained more recognition and increase in popularity, the different broadcasting networks want to claim some credits for having him acted in their shows :D 

Jang Dong Yoon was bound to become popular sooner or later. He (or his team) chose his projects well (except maybe for *cough*PoemADay*cough*). Combining it with his natural talent (hasn’t he been acting just for 3 years now without any acting background?) and pretty face, he definitely fits with his two fellow 1992 actors are who as talented and intense as he is.

Spoiler

I’m talking about Woo Do Hwan and Yang Se Jong if anybody’s been wondering.

For someone who didn’t even plan to become an actor, he’s really natural onscreen.

Omg all the heart eyes I'm making at the BTS video!!! :love: They really are very comfortable with each other in terms of skinship, which translates well onto our onscreen couple, and AengDu is adorable in person as well. I love the scene of the three of them hugging each other because its so natural! I'm so glad they releaased this BTS, after what happened in this week's episodes.

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Just finished watching the latest episode, and I found it a frustrating episode WRT the OTP. The misunderstandings and half-understandings were plentiful in the episode. There were 2 most striking instances: 1) When ND talks about how he has to protect his father to DJ. DJ who knows that ND is the king's son, and has seen ND by the king's side, assumes that ND is talking about protecting the king when ND is actually talking about protecting his adoptive father from the king. 2) The scene I had translated previously where DJ tells ND to let her go since being together could lead to harm. Not to mention that ND asks DJ if DJ knows who he is, and she answers in the affirmative, but they both took different meanings from that. Ugh.

Those all set it up so that there was misunderstandings on both sides so that they could part from each other. However, now that ND has found out the secret behind DJ's identity, I'm hopeful that they'll tell each other the complete truth to each other and at least figure it out from there. I'm actually really happy that it's nearing the end of the drama so the misunderstandings are not going to persist for too long. If they had lasted throughout the life of the drama, I probably couldn't have stuck with it. So far, it had made sense to me why they hadn't shared their deepest, darkest secrets from each other even when they were a couple, but the misunderstanding bit needs to be cleared up for both OTP rather than working from their own suspected assumptions.

I kind of like this drama misunderstanding. Its kind of a valid reason for the separation. Some kdrama dont have that justification. The viewer always scratching our head trying to figure out why the OTP separation happened .

But TToND lay out the truth for the viewer to understand the misunderstanding between the OTP.  So far there are not many plot that go south for this drama. It keeping everything on the right rail.

*side Note : really loving the BTS. Why are both of them so cute ...

Archived