[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like YM might reveal who ND is to DJ... King is talking to ND's father, and asked everyone to leave. Please don't kill another person! There will be no return! And ND stomps into the palace holding the book the YM and his other conspirators signed. 

DongJoo remembered all her sweet times with NokDu, and picked to run to NokDu for a backhug! YES to no noble idiocy trope!!! But poor NokDu was also crying at the swings, thinking about what he saw. Our crying couple still so beautiful together I'm all teary now :tears:

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Where they going from here , Writer please  don’t break our heart :cold_sweat:

I'm going to trust that a couple that can share their sorrows will stay together! even if they don't know the full truths yet (well actually DJ does now, she more or less knows all now), they will still choose to stick together. Esp how ND knows its DJ without seeing her. 

Reached home in time only to watch the heartbreaking final scene :bawling: 

And the preview :bawling:

Luckily for a few happy scenes today:

And I think we will get the seaside date scene tomorrow (why is this turning bittersweet...do they have this heart-to-heart talk after the Romeo-and-Juliet revelation...). Hope that means that they stay together, and not apart! 

Spoiler

(In the latest episode, Nokdu hasn't found out Dong Joo's true identity and family history yet.)

And thank you Nokdu for adding happiness to a very sad day with your "wedding" announcement through the video letter.

1 minute ago, Sky8lue said:

Reached home in time only to watch the heartbreaking final scene :bawling: 

And the preview :bawling:

Luckily for a few happy scenes today:

And I think we will get the "date by the beach" scene tomorrow (why is this turning bittersweet). Hope that means that they stay together, and not apart!

I'm just glad it looks like love will prevail for DongJu. Her dilemma now will be not knowing how to tell NokDu her own backstory. And I'm still hoping it all comes out tomorrow - with the preview showing us the old couple reuniting her her (and bringing her to her parents' burial site which they obviously remembered after all). 

ND though, i wonder what he will do now, knowing that revealing himself may only lead to his own death. And I'm sure he can't bear to leave DJ, nor does he even want to be king. I'm hoping for the beach scene tomorrow too - and I'm sure the troubled faces are because of what happened today.

10 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I'm going to trust that a couple that can share their sorrows will stay together! even if they don't know the full truths yet (well actually DJ does now, she more or less knows all now), they will still choose to stick together. Esp how ND knows its DJ without seeing her. 

I am not liking this , She not forgotten revenge    

3fz62y.gif

Archived