[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

8 minutes ago, Breeze said:

We are waiting for this scene. We Are ready KBS , don't let us down :phew:

Jang Dong Yoon And Kim So Hyun Try To Protect Their Love In “The Tale Of Nokdu”

KBS’s “The Tale of Nokdu” has released sweet stills of Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun!

Spoilers

Last episode, Nokdu (Jang Dong Yoon) and Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun) confirmed their feelings for each other. Nokdu’s heartfelt confession and their heated kiss made viewers’ hearts flutter. However, there’s still some truth left to be uncovered. With King Gwanghae (Jung Joon Ho) who tries to kill his son, and his wife (Park Min Jung) who tries to save him, the drama’s tension heightens as the tangled relationships are about to be unfolded.

In the newly released stills, Nokdu and Dong Joo go on two different dates. As they hold hands and look at each other lovingly in the middle of a market, the two look like they have nothing else to care for in this world.

However, in another occasion, they both look a bit worried. Despite their feelings for each other, the two are still facing a huge conflict as it was revealed that Nokdu is the real son of King Gwanghae, while Dong Joo still plans to get her revenge against the King.

The production team stated, “Nokdu and Dong Joo’s heartwarming romance will be continued in this week’s episodes. Please look forward to seeing whether or not Nokdu and Dong Joo, who overcome harsh realities through their feelings for each other, will be able to protect their love by overcoming conflicts.”

The next episode of “The Tale of Nokdu” airs on November 11 at 10:00 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364658wpp/jang-dong-yoon-and-kim-so-hyun-try-to-protect-their-love-in-the-tale-of-nokdu

this sentence worries me a lot... 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aineofcebu said:
Everyone ~ KBS IG Page is asking us to pick a scene from the above.

i was like cmon should i just pick 1? i prefer all the above and more :joy:

kbs is teasing the fans :joy:

for more I would choice this :joy: It was heart fluttering moment in a way :joy:

* maybe he miss that Amazing treatment want it more in today episode for getting on the way of our couple love story :D

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Aaaaaaahhhh ~!.. wedding bells, man :love: I would like to see a wedding at the end too ^^

ME TOOOO!!! :love::heart: Seriously JDY is the ultimate tease! I'm sure they know all the viewers are anticipating for a happy ending!

Aww I love the vibe of the new OST - is this the last of them? Are we really reaching the end.... T_T

And it starts!! NokDu appears in time as the Queen is dragged away, his father is brought to the dungeons and DJ gets questioned. The King doesnt suspect much yet, letting he go since he knows her. And they check her box but seems like DJ was smart enough to cover up with accessories as she carried it around!

1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

ME TOOOO!!! :love::heart: Seriously JDY is the ultimate tease! I'm sure they know all the viewers are anticipating for a happy ending!

Aww I love the vibe of the new OST - is this the last of them? Are we really reaching the end.... T_T

AAAAHHHH~.. it was more like he gave a major spoiler ...and me is LIKEY :love:.. I bet the wedding is gonna be amazing and beautiful.. just me imagining makes me flutter :heart:

Oh no.. just thinking this will end makes me sad :(.. gonna have a major withdrawal symptom for sure, which is my first in all my Kdrama years ...

On 11/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@Sky8lue I see this scene :relaxed:

Is before or after this :joy:

Let’s hope he didn’t end with nose bleeding For his ungentlemanly act :tounge_wink: 

* sweet caring her precious box :D

>> He wants to EAT her ...  89.gif instead of the food.

ND: I want to eat you right now.

DJ: 61.gif

m0HRhpM.gif

Finally Monday , can’t wait for my favourite couple :wub:

vQI0tMm.gif

- EPISODES 23-24 -

avzId64.gif

Spoiler

4FrIIBZ.gif

2kcRDXk.gif

Spoiler

slNTHIQ.gif

gUhXxTo.gif

Spoiler

y0qRvvH.gif

bCJesIk.gif

DJ is upset thinking about eating meals with the King etc, asking ND what kind of person the King is - dont know enough korean to understand his answer - but he asks what she was doing there at night, she just says, nothing, i wasnt doing anything.

OMG DJ's box is so cool! She really can make a lot of things. Its not a foldable bow hidden under the accessories, the box is the bow (sort of..I cant describe it right, but its not the kind you pull on the string and shoot)

I'm starting to think the King suffers from some mental illness - he saw visions of Minister Heo just as he raised the sword to ND's father.

LOLLL AengDu eating the egg raw and DJ blocking her hens from seeing (Dong Dong and Dong Joo are so big now?? they can lay eggs???) Pretty sure YeonGun and that widow are now an item! And AengDu almost exposing our bed scene to the rest of the house hold!!

Archived