[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

Whew.. gotta prepare myself now if I finally watch the episode tomorrow. Just by looking at the spoiler pics, my heart hurts already :bawling:

ctto

I still believe in our OTP, as long as they stick together despite the revelation (esp. when ND finally learns the truth that his own real father is the reason of DJ's family massacre). So for tomorrow's ep, ND is promoted and if DJ is still insistent on her revenge, ND will be protecting the King?... aaaahhh.. 

But.. can we just appreciate how good KSH and JDY acting is?.. I know the episode is sad but I like it because it will showcase both the actors' acting skills... like.. damn.. I feel it...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

But.. can we just appreciate how good KSH and JDY acting is?.. I know the episode is sad but I like it because it will showcase both the actors' acting skills... like.. damn.. I feel it...

THISSS.

Their pain felt so real in those last 3 minutes of today's episodes. I felt like I could literally feel what they felt by just watching them. And well it doesn't hurt that we've been following them on this journey for the past 5-6 weeks. 

One of my favorite scene , he so warm :wub:

21 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

i curious about ND reaction when he know his father killed DJ family....

KSH and JDY really good at the last scene, it soo heartbreaking with the ost .....they so lovely last week, but this week we need to see they suffer.:bawling:

@multiloverssss  isn’t the wet scene we wanted :joy: For  me personally I wasn’t looking forward for their wet crying faces yet :cold_sweat:

Webtoon author and her husband are sharing our tears :bawling:

Her husband drew chapter 2 of the Nokdujeon parody yesterday starring Jang Nok Su (Jang Dong Yoon + NokDu + PengSu (giant penguin cartoon character: https://namu.wiki/w/펭수) and Kim Po Dong (Kim So Hyun + Porori (squirrel cartoon character: https://namu.wiki/w/포로리)+ Dong Dong Ju. Sorry I can't translate what looks like a hilarious story of Kim Po Dong "attacking" Jang Nok Su (seems to be a parody of the bed scene, where a character wearing a KBS cap arrives with an axe to break the moment in a tribute to Aeng Du's epic interruption).

Detailed recaps of tonight's episode here: https://www.dramamilk.com/the-tale-of-nokdu-episode-12-23-24-live-recap/

Someone in this forum said we should keep Aeng Du away from Dong Dong and Dong Joo junior. You are so right:

38 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

THISSS.

Their pain felt so real in those last 3 minutes of today's episodes. I felt like I could literally feel what they felt by just watching them. And well it doesn't hurt that we've been following them on this journey for the past 5-6 weeks. 

We literally feel their pain because it's like we've been together with them from the beginning. Both their happiness and sadness are our happiness and sadness as well. I know they'll eventually get their happy ending so I can tolerate the heartaches they're experiencing right now. I feel like JDY knows we will get sad episodes this week and so he gave a big spoiler as a way to console us. 

ctto

Look at how Dong Joo and Dong Dong have grown up !

@Ameera Ali True :D... Aeng du really.. lol.. always spilling the beans ^^...

The sad but beautiful scene...

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-4.gif credit to FinnPic twitter

Since I know this week, we'll probably be...

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-3.gif 

So let me put a smile on your faces with this cute edited vid.. HAHA... :joy:.. had me ROFL and forgot for a moment about the sad scenes...

ctto

img.gif

Writer-nim, pls let them tell the truth to each other and join hands to meet the queen and recuse ND's adopted father and run away asap. There's nothing else to do with Gwanghae's Macbeth and Neungyang's royal psycho. Just let history go its way and your writing will be more consistent and affectable for both male and female lead.

While waiting to see if there's any noble idiocy tomorrow, let's recall another happy lovely backhug -_-

510a2dd982637c6b55f726258c2d47b3efc0a559.jpg

Some super quick thoughts.

Urgh. Such a strong episode! I don't think that they will string us out with much NI. The pacing has been too consistent for either of our leads to "do what is best" for more than the next episode. After all, we need them to work together to give us the happy ending they deserve... Though what shape that will take is really confusing me at the mo. As @valNK said "Gwanghae's Macbeth" doesn't seem like he can join the Dream Team in happy Island Paradise anymore... but... I get a feeling that he might be redeemed last min because dramaland.

The chemistry between the leads (and support cast) is so freakin' good. The swing scene (along with the bandage wrapping around healed wound scene) are so... suggestive of... intimacy. Though I am super bummed we didn't get a kiss. I also really like the power dynamic between them. Too often "strong women" end up being saved by men regardless of their skill sets (throwing side eye around to so many otherwise excellent dramas). But with DJ she has the right balance of being the pants in the relationship and also being a person who can be saved (if that makes sense). 

Random thought: One of the things that I keep reminding myself is that the beats we are getting for each we are actually 1 off. Like today we had ep 12.

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@jeonghyang after recap our new couple need your attention :joy:

64.gifMy OTP is on the stage of * cough * cough * 10.gif

LtpPvmX.gif

vAH8RRG.gif

It's probably official on their own antarctic ocean. 63.gif

Spoiler

AWvhqJH.gif

giphy.gif

What the heck with that MIDDLE Finger?!

Spoiler

8nNus9V.gif

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@jeonghyang 

this most be the most strong  piece of broom I ever see  :joy: It putting the sword to a shame :mrgreen:

When the broomstick became a fighting WAND... Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Spoiler

Kl1blWW.gif

4 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

i also did not want to see their wet faces .....

i really hope tomorrow ep not too sad

i want :heart: not :heartbreak:

I've got to see his WET Face! 85.gif YM's new facial wash...

Pr9ejrp.gif

AD's teeth is strong enough to crack an egg... 35.gif

nYs0jpS.gif

Those chickens are on the danger zone. Soon be killed and eaten. 47.gif

Archived