[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

-------------------------------------

What do you call these 3! C3. As in three clowns!!

--------------------------

This reminds me there is another trio in this manhwa. The class president, the one who wears glasses and the one who agrees with everything they say! These three are much closer to Haru it seems. Though they can't remember his name for the life of them in previous episodes.

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@nateko

I can't wait for Dan Oh to hug Ha Ru. :wub: But also this looks like the same place where Kyung and Dan Oh (in hospital garment) are sitting, right? :o

Oh, you're right! I didn't catch that :D Wonder if it's before or after BK's scene? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

OMG! :lol: Thank you, @angelbeast90! I can't type anymore.

What if it's Nam Joo's party for him dating Joo Da? He did plan a party before but Joo Da was in the hospital. :)

Also: today the 5th OST will be released by GOTCHA!

Do you know which one that out today? The one when their watch movies or when their hug each other at episode 16?

• Like 4

I was so excited for the upcoming ost but then @renjunnie reminds me that there are two songs that havent been released. Based on the title i think it will be the movie scene song while i have been waiting for the hug scene song the whole week. I keep repeating that particular scene just to listen to the small bit of the song.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

I was so excited for the upcoming ost but then @renjunnie reminds me that there are two songs that havent been released. Based on the title i think it will be the movie scene song while i have been waiting for the hug scene song the whole week. I keep repeating that particular scene just to listen to the small bit of the song.

Yeah, actually i really love that songs too. I do the same thing like you do, that's why i asked about which one that will out today. but it's turn out Gotcha song actually from Haru and Dan Oh movie date scene. it looks like we have to wait for another week to hear full version :bawling:

• Like 4

So I got to see a little scene (because today's streaming is very lagging).

all students are doing a music class, Dan Oh ask for permission to go to the bathroom, the teacher looking for Baek Kyung to accompany Dan Oh to the bathroom, but Baek Kyung hasn't come yet. Haru offered to accompany Dan Oh. Everyone was shocked, then Haru held Dan Oh hands, they left the classroom holding hands.

okay, for now we can only be satisfied with holding hands. But, still i would love it if there a kiss scene.

• Like 4

Haru and Baek Kyung confrontation.

Baek Kyung tells Haru about something (lagging again), and Haru tells Baek Kyung "is he afraid because Haru is back?"

Dan Oh was angry at Baek Kyung's behavior. But Haru told Dan Oh, not to worry about that.

Dan Oh tells Sae Mi that she likes Haru not Baek Kyung.

Sae Mi then says that Dan Oh cheated :D

Sorry, my english really bad right? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Dan Oh passed out and was taken to the hospital. Baek Kyung apologized to Dan Oh father. Dan Oh father said not to blame yourself.

Dan Oh father and Baek Kyung father talked about Dan Oh's condition which might not last long.

Baek Kyung Dad: Is that why Dan Oh wants to get married?
Dan Oh Dad: But, I don't want Baek Kyung to get hurt by this marriage.
Baek Kyung dad: Baek Kyung already knew about this (Baek Kyung father convinced Dan Oh's father to have a wedding)

It looks like Dan Oh and Baek Kyung's marriage will be speeded up.
AAAA I HATE BAEK KYUNG FATHER.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Baek Kyung asked Haru not to disturb his relationship with Dan Oh. Haru asks if Baek Kyung likes Dan Oh. (lagging again)

At the end of the episode, back in the Goryeo period (i think), there was Baek Kyung who was fighting with Haru.
Baek Kyung said that Haru would not be able to separate from Baek Kyung, because the settings were so (if I heard correctly).

Jemiche Fairy (?) Watched them from a distance. But why Jemiche fairy clothes looks more fancy (is he the king?)

AAAk because the streaming lagging so much, i can't hear properly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1